Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Factions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice: Factions (/showthread.php?tid=90985)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Echo 7-7 - 12-11-2012

(12-10-2012, 01:28 PM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: I'll get in contact tomorrow, hopefully.

Make that this weekend. It won't kill you to leave it there for a few days, right? I don't have a lot of time this week and you're all timezoners.

(12-10-2012, 02:24 PM)monmarfori Wrote: R.I.P Ageira, was planning to make an ship with official tag but stopped because it was ripped off of officialdom.

Ageira| has not disbanded, and I don't intend to disband. The framework of our faction remains (as do our company assets), so that if one or more players had the impetus to bring Ageira| back to officialdom, they could. While the Official Faction benefits are not available currently, all other benefits and advantages associated with the faction's tag still exist.

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Switchback - 12-11-2012

Huh, I was thinking of applying to the Mandos.
Oh well. It seems all the merc factions are slowly dying.

Ageira didn't really ever use their faction rights, and if they continue to do the RP, who cares if they are unofficial. They won't loose their slot in the Lib Government most likely, so... its np.

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - SparkyRailgun - 12-11-2012

I was very much directly involved in Ageira| regaining it's Official Status so many moons ago, and while it hurts to see her down again, I know she's in a better place now than she was then.

Sincerest thanks to Echo, I couldn't have picked a better successor if I tried. It feels like an age ago that you came back to Disco, wide eyed and wanting to make some cash. You showed the drive for leadership, and if I remember correctly you were my 2ic within a few months (maybe two?) of joining Ageira|.

Running a trade faction is hard, running one with a very narrow roleplay focus is even harder, and since his appointment as leader, Echo has done an astounding job. I still think fondly of Ageira, after all this time, and I'm happy to say he's probably the greatest leader she's ever had!

Thanks Max!

[Image: 3959775164bc7cbb0e744bfa6b6382c81f330eb2.jpg?624627]

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Jansen - 12-11-2012

(12-10-2012, 11:39 AM)Gheis Wrote: FACTIONS SUSPENDED

The following factions are not meeting the minimum population requirement for their factions, that being having at least five active members:

AGS-
RepEx|

You have 30 days to get more members as well as get your time over 30 hours. During this probation period, you will not have the ability to enact faction rights described under Section 4 of the Discovery Server Rules. Failure to meet time and membership figures will result in revocation of official faction status upon next check.
[/color]
[Image: Skype-emoticons-57-sun.gif]

Thats close to being unfunny. I gave that link to quite a few Admins that wanted to put that into your skype chat so that you can discuss it, guess that never happened.
But its funny that we are here just now, even though the activity/member count must have been really low for the last 2-3 months :|

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - fencore - 12-11-2012

(12-11-2012, 03:47 PM)Jansen Wrote:

The following factions are not meeting the minimum population requirement for their factions, that being having at least five active members:

AGS-
RepEx|

You have 30 days to get more members as well as get your time over 30 hours. During this probation period, you will not have the ability to enact faction rights described under Section 4 of the Discovery Server Rules. Failure to meet time and membership figures will result in revocation of official faction status upon next check.
[/color]

Thats close to being unfunny. I gave that link to quite a few Admins that wanted to put that into your skype chat so that you can discuss it, guess that never happened.
But its funny that we are here just now, even though the activity/member count must have been really low for the last 2-3 months :|

Yeh, just after I posted the notice I was reminded of the documentation you sent us a little while back. Had completely slipped my mind until that point. If discussion had happened, I don't recall it, although, yes, I do remember the action being mentioned.

's what I get for not paying attention to Discovery for a couple weeks.

I'm going to go pull AGS from the first post now, we'll need to discuss what's going to happen with the child factions, but this won't be something that influences that.

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Lunaphase - 12-11-2012

Repex notes this and will try to boost activity and recruiting. People are being driven away by the sheer number of vidars and things on the lanes at the moment though. Urez and roc's tend to be rather bad at survival, it seems.

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Jansen - 12-11-2012

(12-11-2012, 08:18 PM)Gheis Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 03:47 PM)Jansen Wrote:

AGS-
RepEx|

[/color]

Yeh, just after I posted the notice I was reminded of the documentation you sent us a little while back. Had completely slipped my mind until that point. If discussion had happened, I don't recall it, although, yes, I do remember the action being mentioned.

's what I get for not paying attention to Discovery for a couple weeks.

I'm going to go pull AGS from the first post now, we'll need to discuss what's going to happen with the child factions, but this won't be something that influences that.
Sure, thank you!

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Loken - 12-11-2012

(12-11-2012, 08:18 PM)Gheis Wrote: 's what I get for not paying attention to Discovery for a couple weeks.
More like a couple of ever Corey. Amirite?

I guess I'll move all the GRP stuff myself seen as we got the boot. Not that it matters anyway. I think we have 3 members left now including me.

We decided there is no point trying to keep the faction alive when playing in Gallia isn't really fun or possible since 4.86.

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - SMI-Great.Fox - 12-11-2012

No More GRP.

Le Sigh.

Thats what happens when Gallia is made to be un-pirateable.

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Junes - 12-11-2012

So... quite a few, but this was totally expected. RIP and enjoy the lost of pressure of officialdom.