Discovery Gaming Community
Proposal: ID changes for 4.87 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Proposal: ID changes for 4.87 (/showthread.php?tid=98543)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Proposal: ID changes for 4.87 - belarusich - 05-18-2013

I support Lolrawr, there should be line about bretonia(especially leeds) at LN\(may be) ID

Also, will LN can raid Hamburg\NB and RM raid Texas/NY ?

Uh, now they can, only Hamburg/Texas but can... sorry Big Grin

RE: Proposal: ID changes for 4.87 - belarusich - 05-18-2013

Please, tell to person who has not so good english...

Quote:...hostile by the Kusari Exiles within their Zone of Influence...

Their - this mean ZOI of Kusari exiles, or, for example, ZOI of GRN ID? Thanks

RE: Proposal: ID changes for 4.87 - Eduard - 05-18-2013

I have a question regarding the zoner ID.
Quote:Cannot ally with any lawfuls or unlawfuls except GMG and The Order.
<- This, to be specific.

My question is: Couldn't this be a little tweaked? I mean, we all know that there's always that nephilim dude acting as if the order and zoners have an official alliance, not worrying for the diplomatical and reputation hits and does lolwut stuff.

So, can it be edited to:

Quote:Cannot ally with any lawfuls or unlawfuls except GMG and The Order against Nomads and Wilde only.

Or maybe deleted at all?

I have a feeling it may serve an ooRP gray area. Like, a nephilim gank fleet attacking the Core, or LSF, or any enemies of the Order and/or the GMG that the zoners wouldn't normally attack

RE: Proposal: ID changes for 4.87 - Duvelske - 05-18-2013

(05-17-2013, 04:29 PM)AeternusDoleo Wrote: Thyrzul: You were answered. How hard can "drop all cargo and run like hell" or something similar be to roleplay?

As promised, a map of 4.87 Sirius (Linkiefied because 5MB). This should give everyone a good idea of what goes where and what connects to where.
It might be me. but does Rishiri dont belong to kusari anymore? As it used to be kusari and here its a tau.

also small bump

RE: Proposal: ID changes for 4.87 - Zen_Mechanics - 05-18-2013

The way I see it, the brits get 2 systems back, and we have 2 new omicron systems, 1 ( probably a nomad core system from O-Major ) and one In delta.

RE: Proposal: ID changes for 4.87 - Charos - 05-18-2013

Hellfire Legion ZoI Wrote:Zone of Influence: Liberty, systems directly bordering Liberty, Kansas, Humboldt, Vespucci

The ZoI is lacking Coronado and Inverness which both connect to Cortez and are close to Vespucci. I'm sure it slipped your mind considering the amount of stuff going on right now but if it was done on purpose please talk with either me or Max about it (preferably Max).

RE: Proposal: ID changes for 4.87 - West - 05-18-2013

(05-18-2013, 10:05 AM)Duvelske Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 04:29 PM)AeternusDoleo Wrote: Thyrzul: You were answered. How hard can "drop all cargo and run like hell" or something similar be to roleplay?

As promised, a map of 4.87 Sirius (Linkiefied because 5MB). This should give everyone a good idea of what goes where and what connects to where.
It might be me. but does Rishiri dont belong to kusari anymore? As it used to be kusari and here its a tau.

also small bump

Well, as far as I understand it's INRP part of Kusari(and Nagano too) just like Tau-23, Tau-31, Orkney, Edinburg and etc part of Gallia.
But from rule side it's marked different such as Tau or Gallic borderworlds etc.. to define ZOI better for reports processing.

Now that I had a better look, the plain zoner ID can only defend allied ships while the other factions may defend neutral ones as well ( others are OSI & TAZ ) dismissed on purpose? Because I think it should be the other way around since both TAZ and OSI work most of the times in the other part of the universe when the plain ones operate in the omicron edgeworlds.

RE: Proposal: ID changes for 4.87 - Eduard - 05-18-2013

(05-18-2013, 10:37 AM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: Now that I had a better look, the plain zoner ID can only defend allied ships while the other factions may defend neutral ones as well ( others are OSI & TAZ ) dismissed on purpose? Because I think it should be the other way around since both TAZ and OSI work most of the times in the other part of the universe when the plain ones operate in the omicron edgeworlds.

This may be because the zoners are not meant to fight and defend others with use of guns except themselves, which they also do in extreme cases.

I don't find the zoners to be a altruistic, helpful bunch that will defend neutral people which they have little to no interest in. It will only sport more complications for their diplomacy

Also, not all plain zoners operate in the omicrons

(05-18-2013, 10:38 AM)Ed- Wrote:
(05-18-2013, 10:37 AM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: Now that I had a better look, the plain zoner ID can only defend allied ships while the other factions may defend neutral ones as well ( others are OSI & TAZ ) dismissed on purpose? Because I think it should be the other way around since both TAZ and OSI work most of the times in the other part of the universe when the plain ones operate in the omicron edgeworlds.

This may be because the zoners are not meant to fight and defend others with use of guns except themselves, which they also do in extreme cases.

I don't find the zoners to be a altruistic, helpful bunch that will defend neutral people which they have little to no interest in. It will only sport more complications for their diplomacy

Also, not all plain zoners operate in the omicrons

That's true but the artificial buble that the community created on the zoners is false, the lore was messed up I give you that, but let's not forget that the zoners do not operate in house-space, instead they operate in the far reaches of sirius, close to a lot of ... "angry factions" in the omicrons. The only reason why I want this to be added is because people exploit the zoner ID restrictions and I can't keep doing 1.2 violations.