Discovery Gaming Community
-> Enma Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: -> Enma Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=177320)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: -> Enma Loyola - Reeves - 05-06-2020

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

to: <"loyola">
reg: ""<endgame>""

Enma.

Is the inability to stay away from Malta for too long a consequence of having been born there? I've not had the liberty to do any research on the matter, nor are the Outcasts as a people quite willing to discuss themselves with outsiders. Even if I might have an emphatic understanding with a little clarity.

""what are you like?""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]

RE: -> Enma Loyola - Loyola - 05-07-2020

[Image: JlCSc2C.png]

Thinking of this. Why I would spend time explaining something? I'm not really in the mood for lectures, especially over comms. If you really have interest come and see... come and see, yeah. I just cannot, why do you even asking? I don't care about your Liberty. Why do you care about Malta?

- Loyola

RE: -> Enma Loyola - Reeves - 05-07-2020

Enma.

Care about Malta? How could I? I don't know anything about it. The only thing I care about in this situation is that I know nothing about you people, which makes the prospect of doing business with you down the line fairly sensitive and even uncomfortable to handle. Knowing about the person you're going to work with has nothing to do with caring about them, it's simply the most prudent thing to do.

And where exactly are you asking me to go to get my answer? Malta? Hah, something tells me that isn't going to be so simple. Walking into a nest of the most cutthroat people in the Sector isn't very suggestive of the ability to come back.

""neutral ground or not at all""

RE: -> Enma Loyola - Loyola - 05-08-2020

[Image: JlCSc2C.png]

I take it as you don't trust me. Sad.

- Loyola

RE: -> Enma Loyola - Reeves - 06-19-2020

Enma.

No, of course I don't trust you. Call it a gut feeling, but there's a very compelling sense I'm relying on here. All the same, we should probably talk considering the current state of your drug trade. We've done our best to make it painful for you, maybe it's time to concede and consider alternative markets.

""i can be persuasive - when i want to be""

RE: -> Enma Loyola - Loyola - 06-19-2020

[Image: kyCV6b1.png]

Ah, Cobra, I was about to call you, there are disturbing news coming in from New York. Apparently your guys have disabled the docking points at Rochester... Do I need to explain to you what that means? This means that you are in deep trouble, unless... Unless you manage to buy up all flow that was going to Rochester and distribute it yourself. That would allow our trade balance to stay on the flow and will allow you to avoid trouble. That's the only option that would allow us to stay cooperative at this point in time.

- Loyola

Enma.

I haven't done anything that I can't afford to do. Focusing my people on crippling Rochester, well, that was intentional. Why should I let you play both sides of the table when your ever so delicate hands can be twisted and a more fair deal laid out on the table. Even if you are into asphyxiation, I wouldn't recommend trying to persist in using the markets on Rochester.

No, we've put something much nicer in place for your product. An outpost, which I won't expect you to know the name of, was recently liberated from the clutches of a sham Government. The new establishment is much more agreeable to the kind of business you and I will need to conduct. Consider Fontana Freeport an ample replacement for Rochester. You'll find the place in California, quite far flung from the lanes and away from prying eyes.

If you play hard to get despite the pressure, well, I'll just get rougher with my methods. And I don't think you'll be enjoying that as much as I will, no of course not. Gauge your options, of which you don't really have any and then get back to me. I'll be waiting.

""and nice legs""

This is not how it works, Cobra. While your new installation in California is in fact having massive use for our route from Taus and will play along Barrier Gate in Coronado, it cannot compensate losses from disabling Rochester, which mostly unloads Cardamine that comes from Kusari through Colorado. Don't get me wrong, your new proxy Freeport is definitely making your position in Liberty stronger, but right now we are talking of compensating losses.

I know you guys are quite active in northern Liberty, especially around Colorado. I would assume you have some bases around that can be used for cargo transfer. Naturally, you will require additional cargo pods, similar to ones you have on Rochester. That's kind of infrastructure we would invest into, even, not to mention it will benefit you greatly.

Do you catch the flow?

- Loyola

Enma.

Kepler, Colorado, New York, California and Magellan. Name a place on your route and we're there. That can either be a useful thing, or a means through which that I can continue to make myself a deterrent to further distribution.

Rochester might seem like a hole in your network, but that's because in the centuries since this movement's founding, we've steadily built our own network around it for this specific purpose. Revolts aren't funded by idealism, I'm sure we can both agree there. Or did you think the raids launched on your convoys were to destroy your product rather than seize it?

Now is this going to go anywhere productive or not? Honestly, if it's all the same to you, I'd only be interested in further talk if this is going to have tangible progress, because with these facts established it's time you made up your mind on whether you're in or you're out. I don't appreciate ambivalence.

""what's it going to be?""

Sounds good? But if you want to replace Junkers, then act like Junkers, calm down, and just do business.

Okay, the way this is going to work is the following: We will need exact locations of the bases in Kepler, Colorado, New York, California, and Magellan so we can start dropping off cargo. And docking rights, naturally. Then we will see how efficient your network is compared to the others.

- Loyola