Discovery Gaming Community
New look? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: New look? (/showthread.php?tid=90648)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: New look? - jonfreelanc - 12-03-2012

I don't like it. The other one was far more clean, usable, stylish and fit with the new styling of things.

It doesn't look bad or anything.

RE: New look? - Hidamari - 12-03-2012

I dont really like the way the colours of the text on the forum goes white blue white blue, its very disorientating..

I thought white text meant i had been in that thread before, but now i dunno whats goin on.

RE: New look? - sele - 12-03-2012

I like the new look, changes must come sooner or later...

RE: New look? - Error - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 10:14 PM)Hidamari Wrote: I dont really like the way the colours of the text on the forum goes white blue white blue, its very disorientating..

I thought white text meant i had been in that thread before, but now i dunno whats goin on.
Yeah, link colours are a bit of a mess right now - unvisited links (a) are turquoise, visited links (a:visited) are white, "active" (clicked links, a:active - the link changes to this colour the moment you click it) and links that you have your mouse over (a:hover) are both the same turquoise/blue-green colour as unvisited links, but with underlining.

Code:
a:link {
    color: #16B0C2;
    text-decoration: none;
}
a:visited {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    text-decoration: none;
}
a:hover, a:active {
    color: #16B0C2;
    text-decoration: underline;
}

RE: New look? - Hidamari - 12-04-2012

(12-02-2012, 06:47 AM)Hidamari Wrote: [Image: Untitled.png]

can we please change these 3 icons, they look tacky as hell.

I made these to replace the current ones, what do you think?

[Image: forumnonew.png] no new posts

[Image: forumnewpost.png] New posts

[Image: forumlocked.png] Locked

RE: New look? - Jim.Solo - 12-04-2012

I quite like the new forum, even the pillows, maybe it's my age? :dodgy:

Oh I just looked at the Edit / Reply / Report Buttons, Oh I don't like them! Confused

RE: New look? - Error - 12-04-2012

(12-04-2012, 06:04 PM)Hidamari Wrote: I made these to replace the current ones, what do you think?

[Image: forumnonew.png] no new posts

[Image: forumnewpost.png] New posts

[Image: forumlocked.png] Locked
Those look like great replacements, in my opinion; they fit a lot better with the current theme (<- link) than the old icons. The sharp edges (and colours) on the "pillow" icons don't really work very well at all.

(12-04-2012, 06:17 PM)Jim.Solo Wrote: Oh I just looked at the Edit / Reply / Report Buttons, Oh I don't like them! Confused
Out of curiousity; what don't you like about them?

RE: New look? - Hidamari - 12-05-2012

yea I used the existing shades of blue and the logo at the top for the colour reference.

RE: New look? - kikatsu - 12-05-2012

Very sleek looking, Hidamari, I certainly think those would make great replacements for the current ones.