Discovery Gaming Community
4.86 ID Bugs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.86 ID Bugs (/showthread.php?tid=71105)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

4.86 ID Bugs - Skullz - 01-05-2012

Also have the same thing with Hawk and SA Scavenger.
Ships tagged with "[GSC]-" (Except the repship) and "Coeur"

I also have a member who has spent alot of time repping is ship up, so I will speak on his behalf.
His ships name is "Random-Guy2"

4.86 ID Bugs - Hone - 01-05-2012

Yeah same, I have to re rep my galliac junker, but the new ID I need to get requires guard level mission grinding, thats a bit harsh, Jean-de-afrique.

4.86 ID Bugs - Starfish - 01-05-2012

Infocard for Omicron Lambda refer it as "Bretonia"

4.86 ID Bugs - Anonymous User - 01-06-2012

update 2 is out and Order ID is still missing "allowed ships: prisonliner"

please fix for next update, dont wanna get sanctioned because if fly around with my prisonliner quite a lot

thx

4.86 ID Bugs - Anonymous User - 01-06-2012

FL sometimes crashes when connecting to the server - before it displays the chars on the acc
(window mode)

Windows 7 (64bit)
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz
ATI Radeon HD4650 1024MB (x2)

4.86 ID Bugs - Dusty Lens - 01-06-2012

New IDs submitted to Cannon yesterday. Worked on them somewhat quickfast. Hopefully most, if not all, of the issues raised will have been addressed. Might have missed one or two. Please wait until they've been included in an upcoming release to vent various issues and concerns. <3 <3.

Quick and dirty changelog:

1) Daft bit about prison liners removed. Cargo caps on military IDs at 5k. They've zoi and rephack restrictions. Don't need to be restricted from rp cargo ships. I can't really recall what I did with the Order. I might have goofed that one up. But I think I removed the cargo restriction.

2) Kishiro is no longer allied with the Hogosha and Farmers Alliance. That was an oversight caused by the official faction's inability to distinguish themselves from Samura.

3) GMG's stances towards Kruger and the RM made appropriate.

4) IND cargo cap changed to 4999 as per request. (Not really, that was a joke. No screaming rants please.)

5) Few various tweaks here and there. Mostly cleanups of IDs that were using outdated or weird text, like the ROS and HF IDs.

6) Compressed all of the generic IDs. Everyone is a Freelancer now. Not, like, Freelancer Freelancer. But just a Freelancer. No idea who was drinking what with the whole Freelancer Mercenary stuff. All generic IDs, including civilian, but excluding miner for code reasons, are now compressed.

7) Exceeded my authority and tweaked the vigilante ID into something I think is a lot cooler. We'll see if it gets in.

8) Oh yeah, removed the bit in the miner ID about being able to demand ore. As much fun as I had with the Yukai Han I don't think anyone, with exception of whoever put that in, thinks that's a good idea.

Just a quick list written from memory while at work. If there's still a crop of issues I imagine they'll be settled in their entirety in the next release. This one included a lot of editing to pre-existing IDs in a very short amount of time, which is challenging. We'll see how much I jacked up.

4.86 ID Bugs - farmerman - 01-06-2012

The Gaian ID specifically states they cannot ally with any Corporations (which makes 100% sense).

Samura's ID, on the other hand, says it cannot ally with unlawfuls except... Gaians.

I personally feel the no allying would be what makes sense, but either way they should be made in sync.

4.86 ID Bugs - Oyashio - 01-07-2012

Synth Food is a Liberty organisation but their ID is not in Liberty for sale.

4.86 ID Bugs - Bakamono - 01-10-2012

On the Cryer Pharmaceuticals ID "Pharmaceuticals" is spelt correctly on the mountable item, but not on the items infocard, in which it is spelt "Pharmeceuticals".
Cryer Pharmaceuticals
Any chance we could get that sold at denver too please?
On the Osprey infocard: the word Disaster is spelt incorrectly as "desaster" and Engineers is spelt incorrectly as "engeneers" twice. 1, 2.
A small thing hardly worth mentioning: the spelling of "armor plating" is the American spelling, as opposed to "armour". Either way, it should be two words or hyphenated, soz.
Thanks for all the hard work.

4.86 ID Bugs - Rommie - 01-12-2012

Whoops, wrong section.