Discovery Gaming Community
4.86 ID Bugs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.86 ID Bugs (/showthread.php?tid=71105)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

4.86 ID Bugs - Mao - 02-03-2012

In the Orleanais System, two small planets share the same infocard and name - Mainvilliers x2
[Image: th_screen62.jpg]

4.86 ID Bugs - gardy - 02-03-2012

(I have to apologise for my bad english at first)

Hi, I have to decided to buy new ship, so I buy ship called Arrow. But then with my Liberty rogue ID and liberty rogue IFF i undock base and see this: green warning . I san my cargo and equipment but I didnt find anything what violates tech cart. Then, after discussion it with one of [Angels] he say me to report it. Here is some pics of my cargo and reputations.

Screen of ID
Screen of weapons
Screen of Reputations

i hope that it is not a bug but if it will than smash him by your shoes.

4.86 ID Bugs - Mercarryn - 02-05-2012

Gaian ID's rephacks seemed to be a bit messed up I think (Or it lacks any at all)

Its enemies are BAF and Bretonian Corporations, but if you look at my screen you can see clearly it doesn't set any of my reps to hostile to these factions:

BTW: This is a new character that has been set up with .86 and was repped with Aerelm's Guide:

• /restart Bretonia
  • Fly to Trafalgar Base, New London.
  • Take one Molly & Outcast bribes.
  • Take double Gaian Bribe.
  • Fly to Islay Base in Edinburgh and buy the ID.

4.86 ID Bugs - .Gypsy. - 02-06-2012

The bugs Ive seen most have been posted (like freelancer IDs, the starflyer start ship info being offset etc..)

Theres a system in one of the British systems where player way points don't work (I believe thats always been the case, and is unfixable) Also in one of the British systems theres a ring with no planet in it (also Im sure already known)

Also in my private MP game, I fixed (I think, have a look) the bottom rear turret on the Necrosis battle cruiser.

Have a look, (I also added a new hardpoint for a forward main level 10 gun, but you can ignore that, was just having a bit of fun to see if I could do it)

Fixed Necrosis file I made it a level 9 BS turret In my personal MP game, but it doesn't jump all over as it did before

4.86 ID Bugs - Aztech - 02-21-2012

' Wrote:Post here with ID issues ranging from grammatical & visible code errors to possible friend/foe issues, but not text critiques.

You lot probably hate hearing this, but I THINK this is an ID issue.
I decided to start a GMG character (Tetsuo.Ushikawa) a little while ago, so I restarted in kusari, did some missions for the GMG out of Aomori, all was well. I was on a recruit ID while I was repping up.
I then bought a GMG Kamome transport, and a GMG ID so I could start trading as an employee of the GMG. As would be expected, the ID changed my rep around a bit, and it seems to have put me at odds with Samura. Like, -0.9 odds. This, I can understand, but their relationship with the KSP and the KNF means that I can't actually trade, because every trade lane, jump gate, planet, policeman and NPC destroyer patrol in Kusari is hell-bent on turning me into scrap. It's really not very nice, especially for a Kusari-based company employee. with 0.6+ rep with the police and navy.
EVERYTHING is hostile to me (despite my rep sheet stating a 0.6+ rep with the police and navy) bar the GMG base I start my run from, and this all seems to be the result of buying a GMG ID.

I've got screens of my rep sheet, my ID, and everything trying to kill me but imageshack is being an absolute slut at the moment, so I'll have to upload them later.

4.86 ID Bugs - hollowpoint - 02-25-2012

Slaver ID gone.... Freelancer ID is replacement...Slaver ID could use Pilgrim slave transportner... Freelancer can not due to Cargo Hold restrictions on the the ID. Is it no longer possible be a freelance slaver?

4.86 ID Bugs - Fletcher - 03-01-2012

Not sure if this is the right place, but Barrier Gate has <strike>two</strike> four Freelancer ID's with the same information.

EDIT: Worse than I thought:

[Image: freelancer2012030102184.th.jpg]

4.86 ID Bugs - Echo 7-7 - 03-01-2012

' Wrote:Not sure if this is the right place, but Barrier Gate has <strike>two</strike> four Freelancer ID's with the same information.

EDIT: Worse than I thought:

[Image: freelancer2012030102184.th.jpg]

A) Not an ID bug. It would count as a trade or base bug.
B) Not actually a bug at all.

When a swathe of previous generic IDs were removed, such as the Smuggler, Independent Trader, Slaver and Researcher IDs, they weren't actually removed - they were just renamed to Freelancer ID and given the Freelancer description. The IDs weren't removed from the equipment dealer, and that's what you're seeing. Note the icons and prices remain the same as before this change.

NB: To avoid tech-nerf bugs, make sure you use the original Freelancer ID.

4.86 ID Bugs - Cris - 03-22-2012

The Daumann heavy construction id currently says this:

5. Cannot engage in piracy except against IMG and BMM players in the Omegas only.

IMG and BMM are part of our target list, however in the past additionally to IMG and BMM was miner ID. Don't see a reason why would that be removed, maybe it was to swap miner ID for freelancer miner ID and someone forgot.

4.86 ID Bugs - jonfreelanc - 04-25-2012

disregard this I posted in the wrong place:crazy: