Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center (/showthread.php?tid=136830)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 02-22-2023

[Image: e8c60ec6a0856dcc1667a16582b9f935.png]
Source: New Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-MD
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Flieger Niklas Schulz, Oberleutnant Gunter Kunrad
Subject: Acceptance and Promotion

Niklas Schulz. Gunter Kunrad that was assigned to your evaluation tells me you have been listening to his advice intently. He has made the decision to recommend you for acceptance into the Rheinwehr. It is my honor to officially welcome you to our ranks.

Klaus Schwartz is hereby granted the rank of Flieger. Congratulations!

But that is not all. Lt. Gunter Kunrad. We have had our eyes on you for a while, now you have shown great initiative with your mentorship and we cannot hold you back any longer.

Gunter Kunrad is hereby granted the rank of Oberleutnant. Congratulations!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: Hx9OxKe.png]
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Alexander Arnold - 04-05-2023

Recipient: Reza Pasha, Jurgen Schmidt
Subject: Acceptance and Promotion

Reza Pasha. Jurgen Schmidt that was assigned to your evaluation has made the decision to recommend you for acceptance into the Rheinwehr. It is my honor to officially welcome you to our ranks.

Reza Pasha is hereby granted the rank of Flieger. Congratulations!

But that is not all. Lt. Jurgen Schmidt. You have proven that you have what it takes to successfully mentor new recruits and we wish to reward you for your initiative in molding a recruit that we deemed not ready into Kaiserliche Rheinwehr material.

Jurgen Schmidt is hereby granted the rank of Oberleutnant. Congratulations!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 04-23-2023

Recipient: Bootsmann Niklas Schulz, KapitänleutnantGunter Kunrad
Subject: Promotions

It is my pleasure to announce the promotion of Gunter Kunrad. He is now hereby granted the rank of Kapitänleutnant. Your excellent relentless reports, organizational skills, and activities regarding the [redacted] matter I have asked you to attend to leave me no choice. Congratulations!

Niklas Schulz - you continue to excel under the tutelage of Kapitänleutnant Gunter Kunrad. On his recommendation, you are granted the rank of Bootsmann. Congratulations! At this level, we will expect more reports submitted from you directly.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 05-08-2023

[Image: pXBXn0P.png]
Source: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr HQ, Kolonnenplatz Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-OKW-0UT-TB-RWAB
Submitter: Konteradmiral Alfred Henze
Recipients: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr
Subject: Beförderung

I am sure many are aware of the status of the Pinnenberg, and its Kommandant, Hans Klein. His long-standing experience is an asset to the Rheinwehr, and the Oberkommando will continue to put it to good use.
Today, it is my honor to announce the Oberkommando's decision to promote Kapitänleutnant Klein to the rank of Fregattenkapitän.

Congratulations!

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alfred Henze
Konteradmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: LAZDpR1.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 05-18-2023

Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-PRM
Submitter: Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Alfred Henze, Ferdinant von Habsburg
Subject:Beförderung

Guten Tag Kameraden,

Upon consultation and a vote within the Oberkommando, and a formal review of your record of service by the Promotions Board, Das Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military decided to announce the following promotions:

Konteradmiral Alfred Henze for an extraordinary track record of organization of Rheinwehr's assaults and missions and command of localized groups: promoted to Vizeadmiral, with all duties, responsibilities, and privileges entailed. Congratulations!
[Image: CfyoXgi.png]

Konteradmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg, for their exemplary in-field command track-record of the Rheinwehr, and their newly found passion for the vital administrative duties of the Oberkommando: promoted to Vizeadmiral, with all duties, responsibilities, and privileges entailed. Congratulations!

We expect you to be the backbone of the Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr, to take on even more responsibility, and for the Rheinland Military to continue flourishing under your command.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: ioBlEaK.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - splitterniko - 05-21-2023

[Image: avatar_37793.png?dateline=1588512416]
Source: Schlachtschiff KKS-Greifenstein
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Vizeadmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg, Herzog vom Fichtenwalde
Recipient: Oberleutnant Gunter Kunrad

Guten Tag Kameraden,

Upon consultation and a vote within the Oberkommando, and a formal review of your record of service by the Promotions Board, Das Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military decided to announce the following promotion:

Oberleutnant Gunter Kunrad for an extraordinary track record of organization of Rheinwehr's assaults and missions and command of localized groups: promoted to Konteradmiral, with all duties, responsibilities, and privileges entailed. Congratulations!
[Image: LAZDpR1.png]

We expect you to be the backbone of the Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr, to take on even more responsibility, and for the Rheinland Military to continue flourishing under your command.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Ferdinant von Habsburg
Vizeadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png][Image: 3AgDGcb.png][Image: w78WINz.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: phOUJJO.png][Image: 7yZQdYJ.png][Image: beq428c.png][Image: e0DpjVU.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-20-2023

Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-PRM
Submitter: Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Gregor B. Sandman
Subject:Beförderung

Guten Tag Kameraden,

Upon formal review of your record of service by the Promotions Board, Das Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military decided to announce the following promotion:

Gregor B. Sandman for excellent in-field reporting and activity is granted the rank of Bootsmann, with all duties, responsibilities, and privileges entailed. Congratulations!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: ioBlEaK.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 11-01-2023

Encryption: port RM-OKW-0UT-TB-PRM4A
Submitter: Großadmiral Alfred Henze
Recipients: Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr

Guten Tag, soldaten.
I have reviewed the evidence presented to me, and am glad to announce that the following individuals will be awarded their deserved rank upon the conclusion of this message:

Max Born, Fähnrich, to be promoted to the rank of Leutnant zur See.

Reza Pasha, Fähnrich, to be promoted to the rank of Leutnant zur See.

Winzel Hertzog, Oberleutnant zur See, to be promoted to the rank of Kapitänleutnant.

This announcement serves also as a reminder to all officers. Encourage your subordinates to improve their skills and to continue logging critical mission flight hours. Once they have done all that is required for promotion, forward the evidence to the Oberkommando for review using this communication node, and I will personally ensure that a decision will be made.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alfred Henze
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: BAksLYE.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 02-17-2024

Guten Tag, soldaten.
I have reviewed the evidence presented to me, and am glad to announce a rare honor - an individual from within the ranks has achieved command:

Oberleutnant Jurgen Schmidt, to be promoted to the rank of Kapitanleutnant.

I have also received reports about other promising officers and enlisted. However, I will continue to require a hard requirement of active flight hours in this regard. Encourage your subordinates and volunteer for duty, and you will go far in the Rheinwehr.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alfred Henze

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 04-21-2024

Guten Tag, soldaten.
I have reviewed the evidence presented to me, and am glad to announce the following promotions within the officer ranks of the Rheinwehr:

Leutnant Reza Pasha, to be promoted to the rank of Oberleutnant.

Vizeadmiral Gunter Kunrad, to be promoted to the rank of Admiral.

Congratulations to both of the deserving individuals, and may you wear your new rank proudly!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alfred Henze