Discovery Gaming Community
To Privateer Christine Scherbatsky, Captain of the HMS-Coventry | From BAF|HQ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Privateer Christine Scherbatsky, Captain of the HMS-Coventry | From BAF|HQ (/showthread.php?tid=104045)

To Privateer Christine Scherbatsky, Captain of the HMS-Coventry | From BAF|HQ - andreo009 - 08-29-2013

....Incoming Transmission....
...Opening Channel...
..Streaming..
.Decrypting.
[Image: baftransmissiont.png]
ID: Jeff Bloom
Encryption: High
Priority: High
Subject: In response to recent events in the Tau systems

Good day Captain Scherbatsky.
In light of recent events, admiralty has seen fit to offer you the chace to redeem yourself and wipe the new stains and accusations from your reputation.

Since you are one of very few shipcaptains who have ventured this far from Bretonian controlled territory, your assignment is simple:

Provide us with evidence of 3 successful kills/piracies within a week as of now

To prevent any misunderstandings we are sending you this certified QCP Info package. Read it carefully upon receival.

Should you have any issues with joining the ranks of the privateers then you may always use the bases of the Council as staging points to attack Gallic targets in Gallia. You will find little trouble with the Bounty Hunters Guild there.

A word of warning:
Should any complaints about unauthorised actions reach our ears again ... then I trust the consequences won't be too hard to imagine.

Personally, I'm sure you will grasp this new opportunity with both hands and have little questions concerning the above.
Upon completing your task forward a mission report to the QCP| message dump and/or a copy to my desk. As of then we will consider this matter settled.

Good luck.

For the Armed Forces Admiralty Board
[Image: 264pxbaflogo.png]
Commodore Jeff Bloom

.Decryping Complete.
..End of Stream..
...Closing Channel...
....Transmission Terminated....

RE: To Privateer Christine Scherbatsky, Captain of the HMS-Coventry | From BAF|HQ - andreo009 - 08-31-2013

...Opening Channel...
..Streaming..
.Decrypting.
Subject: A fault in your mission reports

Good evening Captain Scherbatsky.
I was pleased to see someone bring a copy of recent action report to my desk this morning. Unfortunatly it was one of our advisors and he was not amused... therefor neither am I.

Your first claimed kill will be considered a borderline case of friendly fire vs colatteral damage. Thus, it will not count

The Gas Miners Guild has an important stake in Bretonian economy these days,
leave them be...

I took a further glance at the QCP| info and quickly deducted why you made this mistake.
So let us be clear one last time:
You are not to engage any faction above the Hostile-classification with clear exception of the Mollys should they hinder you in your duties.

Fair enough.
One more kill Miss Scherbatsky, given the speed of your report that shouldn't be hard for you.
The timetable still stands, one more and you are off the hook.

Commodore Jeff Bloom

.Decryping Complete.
..End of Stream..
...Closing Channel...

(08-30-2013, 01:30 PM)Core_One Wrote: Sender:Christine Scherbatsky
To: Privateers, BAF High Command
Subject: Well done.

[Image: Chrsitine.JPG]

(08-29-2013, 12:27 PM)andreo009 Wrote:
...Opening Channel...
..Streaming..
.Decrypting.
Subject: In response to recent events in the Tau systems

Good day Captain Scherbatsky.
In light of recent events, admiralty has seen fit to offer you the chace to redeem yourself and wipe the new stains and accusations from your reputation.

Since you are one of very few shipcaptains who have ventured this far from Bretonian controlled territory, your assignment is simple:

Provide us with evidence of 3 successful kills/piracies within a week as of now

To prevent any misunderstandings we are sending you this certified QCP Info package. Read it carefully upon receival.

Should you have any issues with joining the ranks of the privateers then you may always use the bases of the Council as staging points to attack Gallic targets in Gallia. You will find little trouble with the Bounty Hunters Guild there.

A word of warning:
Should any complaints about unauthorised actions reach our ears again ... then I trust the consequences won't be too hard to imagine.

Personally, I'm sure you will grasp this new opportunity with both hands and have little questions concerning the above.
Upon completing your task forward a mission report to the QCP| message dump and/or a copy to my desk. As of then we will consider this matter settled.

Good luck.

Commodore Jeff Bloom

.Decryping Complete.
..End of Stream..
...Closing Channel...

Greetings,

3 kills or 3 piracies within a week... Hmmm. You gave me this task and I did it.
First one was kusari freighter "Kamome" in Kyushu system. I told him to stop but as usual trader he tried to ran. Then I stopped him and asked him for 2,000,000 fine. But I don't know if he had injured head, he told me something about ID and ID rules... He was insane and didn't pay, then I destroyed him.

Proof: Destruction

Next time I found really "BIG" target, in Kusari again. Samura Industries factory on the way to the Okinawa. Okinawa Jump Gate was near and then we demanded few credits for this large thing. But he called us fools and then he said we are supid. That was good enough and we opened fire. Barge was damaged and he tried to be nice. "Sorry" he said, but it was too late. In the he was insane and he started talking something about RP and we should leave him when he said "sorry".

Proof: Info, Happy Cow, Torpedo hit, Destruction

Next target was in Gallia Kingdom... Provence system...
Long range sensors detected two transport ships. First transport was "Pachyderme" and second transport was "Ryujiin". I found Kusari train first and I stopped him near Dauphine jump hole. I disrupted his cruise engines and asked him for small donation. He refused and he tried run to the Dauphine, where I catched him. Gaul's Ryujin was destroyed behind the hole, where Brigands helped me.

Proof. Scan, Destruction

I don't know why, but traders are dieing these days. They don't want pay and they are risking their lives.

That's all,
Scherbatsky

RE: To Privateer Christine Scherbatsky, Captain of the HMS-Coventry | From BAF|HQ - Core_One - 09-01-2013

Sender:Christine Scherbatsky
To: BAF High Command
Subject: Well done.

[Image: Chrsitine.JPG]

Heheee.

Very good, very good. Now tell me why I shouldn't engage GMG?? I hope only because of their Helium... I did my task, but you soldiers... There is the last one.

Scan, Destruction

This is the last one. I don't want comment it and now? Leave me alone please.

RE: To Privateer Christine Scherbatsky, Captain of the HMS-Coventry | From BAF|HQ - andreo009 - 09-02-2013

...Opening Channel...
..Streaming..
.Decrypting.
Priority: Normal
Subject: Excellent work

Good Evening Captain Scherbatsky.
For the malcontent of our advisors you have the favour of me and ... I've taken the liberty of discussing your results over our latest board gathering.

I could tell by the ... cold and controlled expression of Admiral Hall that he was satisfied with your results. In fact he commented: "Tell her she may engage any EFL, GMM, IDF, GRN, GRP, Molly, Corsair, Gaian, and Nomad targets wherever she sees them. And that she may engage Samura and Kishiro if they are either in the Taus, or in Gallia. She may also engage civilian shipping if she knows they are supplying Gallia. And she may engage anybody in self-defence."

With these final instructions I bid you good fortune in the days to come. Congratulations Miss Scherbatsky, you are off the hook.
Feel free to ... refresh the privateers with your latest reports as you see fit.

Good night

Commodore Jeff Bloom

.Decryping Complete.
..End of Stream..
...Closing Channel...