Discovery Gaming Community
[Archive only] Bases regulation database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: Kusari Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=172)
+----- Thread: [Archive only] Bases regulation database (/showthread.php?tid=107886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 01-31-2015

[Image: comheader.png]

Seno Technologies,

New base installations are required to have at least 3 klicks of distance to the nearest object, be it a station or a tradelane. It also should have a reasonable distance to nearby planets or moons.
Please send us the exact location of your base and make sure it is in accordance to these requirements.

Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]

RE: Bases regulation database - Seno Technologies - 02-01-2015

Konnichiwa

Contact has been established on a more "secured" way.

Arigatõ

RE: Bases regulation database - FynnMcScrap - 02-02-2015

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

This is Phileas O. Tukker speaking, representative of Tinker & Transport and prime secretary for our Board of Trustees.

I have just been contacted by one of our Senior Skippers, Captain Elijah Bailey from the trade fleet vessle T&T/.Tinkers.Pride.
It seems that we have missed to apply for a licence to transport and export cargo according to paragraph 3-1-5 of the Kusari legal codex, concerning base related supplies.

We mainly wish to export 1 trade commodity : PlasFoam Conduits, used for construction of docking modules at our fabrication site in Texas. It may be that we wish to transport others of these materials too during trade contracts or as an import of such supplies to Kusari space due to our close vicinity to Hudson and Cold bay depot.

According to our Skipper he was very favourably impressed by the polite and instructive handling of the meeting by officer Akira Sugimori from the RKS|-SV-Bokken.

A pity that Texas itself is not as well patrolled as Kusari nowadays, as we lost the valuable cargo to Xeno terrorists only a short way from home. But Cpt. Bailey and his crew managed to escape in their pods to transfer their protocol of the meeting to me.

I would formally wish to apply for a licencing agreement for the protected transponder code T&T/ , shown only by members of Tinker & Transport trade fleet with a Freelancer IFF and ID. Applicable to commodities as covered in paragraph 3-1-5 .

Also we would like to update our trade informations and ask if it is possible and allowed for our trade fleet to purchase and transport H-3 through Kusari territory.
To our last information it was prohibited, but I see no reference to it in the currently displaied comnet files the officer pointed us to.

I will remain approachable for any questions and await your decision.
The appropriate transfers will be available as soon as we get the banking informations.

Yours sincerely
P.O. Tukker

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

(01-20-2015, 01:45 AM)The Republic of Kusari Wrote: Konbanwa Secretary Phileas O. Tukker-san of Tinker&Transport.

Regarding your query regarding base materials and licensing, I urge you to redirect your request to the Base Regulation Database, where you can apply for the specific license.

Our services would also like to offer their condolences for your recent losses, and we hope for a fast recovery of all survivors of the incident.

With cordial regards.
Public Relations Office, Republic of Kusari.

RE: Bases regulation database - FynnMcScrap - 02-02-2015

We thank the republic for its expressed condolences and redirect our request here, as advised.

We still would like to aquire a licence for transportation of base related supplies in Kusari territory.

Thank you for your time

FynnMcScrap

RE: Bases regulation database - Seno Technologies - 02-11-2015

ID: Jong Hee Hee
SENDER: Seno Technologies
TARGET: Kusari Bases regularisation database
SUBJECT: Base construction
ENCRYPTION: ST-KT-30-21-Ku-Ku
PRIORITY: MEDIUM
COMMENCING VISUAL:

[Image: 24bvwd5.jpg]

Konnichiwa

I'd just like to state that we've receved permission from Kishiro to construct our base near Shinagawa station.

Now we're waiting for official response that we're authorised to start contruction.

Signed
Jong Hee Hee, Seno director of trade

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 02-12-2015

Phileas O. Tukker of T&T,

We have decided to grant you the license to transport base related materials in Kusari. From now on you are allowed to do so.
Additionally, you may transport H3 freely with the current form of the law. But please make sure you check frequently as it can change at any time.

Seno Technologies,

Now that Kishiro has approved your base you may start construction. Please make sure you abide all points of the Legal Codex during construction.
Expect our officers to visit the base for inspection after it has been completed.

Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

RE: Bases regulation database - Galaxy Group - 03-07-2015

[Image: Fabius_zpsisn2fcvu.png]

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I would like to apply for licencing to transport base supplies through Kusari space.

We are not currently servicing any contracts which require this, however I would not want to lose a future contract due to delays in the administrative process. Therefore I have attached the requested information, I hope this is satisfactory for your records.

Affiliation: IMG
Callsign: IMG|GLS: (Corporate Ship Designation)

I hope the above is all in order, however if you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Fabius Libertus,
CEO, Galaxy Logistics & Security

[Image: Footer_zpskie3mqke.png]

To: Office of Admirality, Kusari Naval Forces - Ageira - 03-07-2015

[Image: faYfzbw.png]

To: Office of Admirality, Kusari Naval Forces

Ageira Innovations would like to secure licenses to supply modular stations, which belong to lawful organisation within and outside of Kusari. While our priorities are in exporting high-end products manufactured by Kishiro ( Optical Chips and Optronics ) or Samura ( Quantum Multiplexors ), we would prefer if there were no complications if we obtain a contract to supply modular station by our clients. We transmit Ageira affiliation and our transponders are coded with Ageira~.
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Bases regulation database - Kusari Uchugun - 03-07-2015

Fabius Libertus of GLS,

The information you provided is sufficient and your license is hereby granted.

Ageira Innovations,

Unfortunately we cannot process your request if you don't provide us with a formal statement of Affiliation and Callsign.
Please make sure to get that information to us so we can grant your license.

Office of Admirality,
Kusari Naval Forces.

RE: Bases regulation database - ShadowWalker - 04-02-2015

OPENING TRANSMISSION >> ENCRYPTING: LVL HIGH . . . COMPLETE >>

Konnichiwa

I am Hanshu no Kage I wish to create my future domain, but wish it to remain private; I wish to create my home in Rishiri, some place warm and blue like the corona of the star.

I also do not wish to cause any strife with House Kusari, so I ask that you grant this request and allow me to create my estate.

I have hired two assistants, both with Samura IDs, that will be supplying my base.

Thank you for your time
Hanshu no Kage

Base Information

Base denomination: Kage no Saibansho
Base affiliation: Samura
Current administrator neural-net ID (aka forum name): Shadow Walker

Registered Ships

1.)Affiliation: Samura
Callsign: Dakuhosu
2.)Affiliation: Samura
Callsign: Dakodoreiku

CLOSING TRANSMISSION >> DE-ENCRYPTING >> COMPLETE