Discovery Gaming Community
To: GRN|, ONI [Material exchange] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: GRN|, ONI [Material exchange] (/showthread.php?tid=124545)

To: GRN|, ONI [Material exchange] - SkyNet - 01-11-2015

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Secured military channel

...RECIPIENTS: GRN|
...SENDER: Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch, BDM Internal Affairs
...LOCATION: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System
...PRIORITY: Medium
...SUBJECT: Material exchange

Sehr geehrte Damen and Herren,

I'm sorry that our last meeting ended up in chaos and had to be canceled abrupt. We expected your convoy coming from Bering or Hudson, not Sigma-13. So we had to change our rendezvous point. And New Berlin isn't realy a good place for this kind of conversations. However, i think it is about time to go into details.

As already mentioned in our meetings before, the Büro wishes to have access to the Gallic marked. Especially Bio-Neural Processors and Cryocubes are in interest of us. We need exactly "1.200 units of Bio-Neural Processors and 4.500 units of Cryocubes", delivered to Mainz Storage Facility in Frankfurt. Maybe more in future.
We are ready to provide you with stabiline, light arms and military vehicles in return. I assume Herr Kommissar Schlafenberg promised you to show a little power demonstration of those vehicles. Sadly i can't grant you access to our factories. But i will provide you with all necessary technical specifications of said vehicles. I'm sure you will find something useful.

Attachment: Kampfläufer "Velociraptor"

Attachment: Kampfläufer "Spinne"

Attachment: Panzerwagen "Salamander"

Attachment: Panzer "Tiger"

Attachment: Gleiter "Rheinschnake"

Our goods will be delivered by logistic companies. Let me know how much and what kind of vehicles you wish to order, should you be interested in our offer. We can still talk about heavy stuff later, if this sortiment dosn't fits your needs.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Internal Affairs

[Image: EVRmmmB.png]

Message End

RE: To: GRN|, ONI [Material exchange] - Office of Naval Intelligence - 01-12-2015

[Location Redacted]
12. janvier, 738 AGS

Sender: The Directorate, Office of Naval Intelligence.
Recipient: Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch, BDM Internal Affairs.
Topic: Re: Material exchange.

Bonsoir,

The schematics provided by the Büro have passed our preliminary inspections - at least, from a theoretical standpoint. Naturally, we will need to perform cohesive and comprehensive live tests with the actual products before making a final decision.

Therefore, the Directorate places the following order:
  • 750x Panzer "Tiger"
  • 250x Kampfläufer "Spinne"
  • 250x Kampfläufer "Velociraptor"
for a total of 1250 test vehicles. Of the selection offered, these variants were those which appear most suited to the Crown's needs.

Additionally, the Office wishes to procure 100 units of Stabiline for testing purposes.

Shipments are to be made to Battleship Venissieux in Lyonnais. Enter Gallia through the jumpgate in the neighbouring system of Rishiri, and hail the battleship immediately upon completion of your jump sequence. Provide valid credentials when they are requested and follow all instructions that Venissieux Command may issue during the docking and unloading processes.

Finally, the Département Logistique has been notified of your request, and the required goods will arrive at Mainz within 24 hours.

The Office looks forward to further co-operation.

À bientôt,

The Directorate
Office of Naval Intelligence
Gallic Royal Navy

Transmission End

RE: To: GRN|, ONI [Material exchange] - SkyNet - 02-08-2015

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Secured military channel

...RECIPIENTS: GRN| / ONI
...SENDER: Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch, BDM Internal Affairs
...LOCATION: Bonn Station, New Berlin System
...PRIORITY: Medium
...SUBJECT: Re: Material exchange

Sehr geehrte Damen and Herren,

The cargo has been delivered. I hope anything is alright and the quality fits your needs.

Attachment: Delivery report

Attachment: Additional cargo

File 1

From the desk of,

Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Internal Affairs

[Image: EVRmmmB.png]

Message End