Discovery Gaming Community
Jazzi's Feedback Page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Jazzi's Feedback Page (/showthread.php?tid=134526)

Pages: 1 2

Jazzi's Feedback Page - Jazzi - 01-02-2016

Hello Disco peeps!

As I am always eager to learn how to improve may gameplay for others enjoyment, I'd like to open my characters (and myself) up to feedback. This page is a work in progress, as I intend to add introductory biographies for my characters. All the characters below are closed economy - and are only funded from within their own character's ships.

Many thanks in advance for your critical feedback!

List of Jazzi's Characters:

Sian Breacon
- Including "The.Black.Wind"

Katya Pimakhova
-Dr. Thorn
Hana Ken

RE: Jazzi's Feedback Page - Dimon - 01-02-2016

Moved to the proper subforum.

Also. Had nice pew-pew with your Katya. Sorry for being RPless, wasn't in mood for this.

RE: Jazzi's Feedback Page - Jazzi - 01-02-2016

Many thanks Dimon! I also enjoyed the fight, and no worries (sun)

RE: Jazzi's Feedback Page - James Greed - 01-07-2016

You know my views on your RP. Whatever you do, I enjoy reading. Interactions with your chars, I enjoy too. Keep it up lad.

RE: Jazzi's Feedback Page - Connor - 01-07-2016

I love your RP Jazzi. You're a great RP and a fun guy to be with! I really need to join you with the Mollys and we need to fly our Nomads again! Keep up the good work!

RE: Jazzi's Feedback Page - Chuba - 01-07-2016

I have to agree with Snoopy, I always enjoyed rping with you, I haven't met any of these chars, but I had a blast roleplaying with your old GC char

RE: Jazzi's Feedback Page - Cælumaresh - 01-09-2016

Basically what everyone before me said. Although i did post here earlier.. that rollback deleted it. You are doing great. Keep up the good job Smile

RE: Jazzi's Feedback Page - Jazzi - 01-09-2016

Thank you all for the positive feedback. (sun)

If anyone has anything critical or constructive to say, please do.

RE: Jazzi's Feedback Page - Omi - 04-10-2016

You have no idea how long I've been wanting to make this post.

Your accent on Sian Breacon isn't indicative at all of how Irish people speak. I mean, I don't really hold Molly accents to a high standard any more, but your portrayal takes the biscuit. You're currently portraying some sort of weird mixture between a Yorkshireman, a Scot, and with some stereotypical Hollywood 'Oirish' thrown in. It's not quite as bad as when I see people RPing in Kusari/Rheinland/Gallia with broken Japanese/German/French, but since I'm actually from the place, it sticks out like a sore thumb and is at least mildly aggravating.

I hope you'll work towards improving it, and that that feedback is suitably constructive. It's not a major thing by any means, but I would greatly enjoy seeing the accent more accurately represented.

RE: Jazzi's Feedback Page - Jazzi - 04-10-2016

Thank you for the feedback Omicega - I appreciate it.

The aim of the accent is Scottish, not Irish. Sure, most Mol's are deemed to have come from an Irish decent with the accent but there is plenty of space in Bretonia for the others - originally it was going to be Welsh but it was a struggle getting the accent to be portrayed in text as it is predominately intonation and inflections which I find a struggle to write into a word. I speak in the accent as I write but it can be a challenge to get the accent into the text equivalent.

Let me know in PM, only to not clutter the thread, which parts of the accent are aggravating your Irish ears and I'll work on getting those elements out of the accent - as ultimately it shows I'm not doing a good job of what I set out to do -> Very North England/Glaswegian.