Discovery Gaming Community
Junkers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Junkers (/showthread.php?tid=145985)

Junkers - Daynox - 12-04-2016

Hey all..

Is there anyway we can get a little help for the Junkers ingame? Besides the factions i know there are a lot of independent junkers as well. As far as i have seen, with all my ships (lots) there is one tiny little field in Texas to mine for premium scrap. Sure you get real good profit when sold you know where, is there any chance to get another field or two? Make it same profit margin to travel time as the Texas field? Just add a little more variety for them?

And PLEASE!!!! Make regular Scrap Metal worth something!....anything besides the $5 when you sell it anywhere! Even the Smelters give you $5? Come on......I wanted to make a simple CSF ship for basic scrap mining but nope, not when you only get $5/unit. No point.

Gallia Junkers............really? There is NOTHING! for them, anywhere up there. And god forbid your a Gallic Junker flying a Gallic ship outside Gallia.......your shot down pretty well anywhere besides Kusari.

Thanx

RE: Junkers - Daynox - 12-06-2016

No love for the junkers Confused

RE: Junkers - Antonio - 12-06-2016

I think sirius wide zoi and the ability to mine your own commodity + pirate anywhere outside of house space as well as better neutrality than the zoners is more than enough.

RE: Junkers - Officially_that_Guy - 12-06-2016

The Junkers Respite welcomes any Junker. If you want something to do, come pay us a visit! (sun)

These forums are the main problem - it is insanely hard to get any exposure due to the flood of posts...

RE: Junkers - Daynox - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 12:09 PM)Antonio Wrote: I think sirius wide zoi and the ability to mine your own commodity + pirate anywhere outside of house space as well as better neutrality than the zoners is more than enough.

But what im saying is maybe add another field or two...maybe up in Gallia just so there is more variety instead of that tiny little field in texas...get junkers up there mining to. And i would like to mine the regular scrap as well....lots of scrap fields around but not worth it when everywhere gives you $5...at least the major smelter stations should give you something...

RE: Junkers - Officially_that_Guy - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 12:38 PM)Lauralanthalasa Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 12:09 PM)Antonio Wrote: I think sirius wide zoi and the ability to mine your own commodity + pirate anywhere outside of house space as well as better neutrality than the zoners is more than enough.

But what im saying is maybe add another field or two...maybe up in Gallia just so there is more variety instead of that tiny little field in texas...get junkers up there mining to. And i would like to mine the regular scrap as well....lots of scrap fields around but not worth it when everywhere gives you $5...at least the major smelter stations should give you something...

That would have to be carefully balanced, though. Maybe a few major fields with smth LIKE premium scrap, just not the same and - best would be a usable commodity. For example stations requiring some of the mined resources. But that'd probably bring about a complete overhaul of the mining sector...a single field up in gallia would mean a new commodity is needed. Otherwise nobody would mine in texas and just go to gallia for a shorter route (for example - not sure about selling stations)