Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! (/showthread.php?tid=151233)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - Hans von Goeben - 06-28-2017

"Wow...what a sad bunch.", thought Hans unintentional. His smile vanished rapidly after taking a seat between Enma and Sapphire. Especially latter appeared battered.
"Uh, yeah. The water *was* expensive, but forget about it." He still felt this piercing, albeit neutral glare. "Anyway. Glad you made it. Have you already ordered? Or can I bring you something from the counter?"

RE: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - Kauket - 06-28-2017

"Don't call me lazy, but I'm too incredibly tired to stand up now, but... think you can grab me a tropical drink? I'll give you the money."

Raven returned her glare to Enma, intending to keep an eye on her, like watching a toddler.

RE: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - Kanzler Niemann - 08-24-2017

Zozen walks in the bar, wondering if the person he should met here already arrived? He took a seat at one few bars around the Flying Dutchman.

What are you up for? asked the Bartender. Whiskey. Kinda new here uh? asked the bartender with a small smile on his face. Kinda, went around for a few times already.. looking around, searching for someone. It seems your friend is waiting for you.. his eyes directed into one of the tables behind him. You let him wait quite a bit the bartender laughed. Mhh.. I'll need a bottle of Whiskey then. Zozen laughed. Got a bit to tell huh? A bit? I believe its way more. Zozen takes the bottle and walks over to his friend, not expecting who was messaging him. So it was you, huh? I didn't expect to see you again. Zozen opens the bottle of Whiskey, filling their glasses.

RE: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - thisDerius - 08-24-2017

Joker, sitting there with his hood on grinned. He sat back and took the glass for a sip. Letting it down he spoke, but not before a little head shake from a long time without any type of alcohol. "Gotta stay low here for obvious reasons..." He pointed at the group of three people sitting on the other side of the bar. "If I am not mistaken, you have a possible nomad, a crazy researcher; maybe not crazy, don't ask me. Aaaand a lady who probably hates me. I think you know the story as you have been there."

He stretched a bit and took another sip. "Got cramps all over for sitting in my ship and saving everyone's ass again. You know, the usual routine. So..." He leaned on the table. "What about you?"

RE: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - Kanzler Niemann - 08-25-2017

Zozen smired. leaning forward to take a sip out of the glas moving it in a circle. About me? Huh, the usual I would say. Went here and there, worked with Tia as she re-enabled the Black Guard. Had a lot of drinks with Sanae, went around for a while in Liberty, nothing special. frowning his forehead Zozen took another sip. So you have contacted me? You had something particullar in mind hm? Zozen leans back and crosses his arms. Or did you just wanted me to show your new friends over there? pointing inconspicuous behind him.

RE: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - thisDerius - 08-25-2017

Joker chuckled a bit. "I would love to have a dance with them, but we are in a no fire zone. Heh..." He poured himself another glass of whiskey. "I am here because there is a few things I wanted to talk about. Regarding what has been happening in the last year."

Joker sat back again and crossed his arms. "As you know, Tia's intel says that I have gone rogue and decided to help the nomads a bit, but that is not true. I asked Tia to provide fake intel around so I could move around more easily and to draw out whoever was behind the destruction of our ship back in 820. so I went in with the Commune to find some answers, but I came out empty handed. Then I decided to pay a visit to the Order, going undercover which would allow me to access some data on what happened and I found some good stuff."

He leaned on the table again. "Through the time we weren't receiving any contact from the Order up to the time they decided to reject us and throw us away, it was a sabotage work by someone. The Order could not send any comms to us and all we sent was deleted half way. My decision to play out all these events was to find out who did it. And I did."

Joker took another sip of his whiskey. "You know who Parker Brooks is, right? Tends to go by the name "Smith" from time to time." He rose his eyebrow.

RE: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - Kanzler Niemann - 08-26-2017

Parker Brooks? I believe I had a talk with him in Manhattan Orbit pretty suspicious guy if you ask me. laughed Zozen. So you trust Tia more than me? That's sad actually but fine. He was dissapointed by his old comrade. However you still believe in the old story that we were betrayed from inside? He poured another glass of Whiskey. It's possible there were people having a grudge on us but there is no proof about it. He took another sip of the glass. So, what's your plan?

RE: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - thisDerius - 08-27-2017

"I am sorry for not telling you anything and disappointing you at that, but I did not want many people to know about this." Joker took a deep breath. "The Order had nothing to do with this. Only the man who hated the whole Order, including us did. That is why I needed to be hidden as much as possible. Along with that, I sent Yusei to Gallia to get any intel possible that would connect them to the Nomads, Cultists or Outcasts. Or all three if we were lucky. Two months ago, I received word from an agent working with him that he was assassinated by Arlov, our top assassin. At least he was before he played a role to sabotage us all."

He took another sip of whiskey. "As for my planing, I am going to spread the word about Brooks and put a bounty on his head. Anyone you know and you trust, aside from The Blackguard, tell them of this. Parker Brooks, captain of The Prometheus Corvo type vessel is a fraud and a big threat to everyone that tends to contact him. He uses some kind of an EMP device that can temporarily disable ships within a certain radius. Good thing is that we have a ship with a modified engine that can make a full restart within a second after the EMP hits. I sent Darius to pick it up as it is his ship. Another good thing is that we are completely safe from the Libertonian bounty board as the Navy put the dust under the rug because they don't want their failures to go noticed. That is pretty much the sum of it all." Joker sat back again after taking another sip of his whiskey and pouring another glass.

RE: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - Kanzler Niemann - 08-27-2017

Zozen leaned back into the seat taking a deep breath. Yusei and Arlov, I hope that Arlov is dead aswell, otherwise I will kill him. Too bad I wasn't around, I could've help Yousei. Zozen was very upset about Yousei. I actually feel guilty for his death I mean he was my friend and I stuck into alcohol instead of working with him together. I went to Gallia myself quite a few times, after our last meeting and the reboot of the Blackguard. He takes another sip out of his Glass. A bounty on Parkers head? Did you thought about the reward already? And what's with Tia? Shouldn't you contact her aswell? Or do you think she is too busy to help you out? So you already talked with Darius hm? I met him in New York few months ago, was a pretty long night. Zozen laughed. Like always if you got some plans you contact half of Sirius. However I will help you, ah and what shall we do with your new friends over there? But first let's get another drink, Barman another bottle of Whiskey please.

RE: Freeport 11: The Flying Dutchman, now open for everyone! - thisDerius - 08-27-2017

Joker kept silent until the bartender left. While waiting for the drink, he was holding his gun just in case something would happen. After the bartender left, Joker turned to Zozen again, letting go of his gun.
"I have told Tia to leave Brooks to me while The Blackguard makes deals with the Order. The bounty will have to wait a bit until I "contact half of Sirius" again. As for you, get some people you can trust. Make sure they are well trained and ready to kill because you are going after Arlov. You and I both know that killing Yusei is not an easy thing even for Arlov. I think that he has some friends with him, assassins probably. If he and Brooks make contact and join forces, it will be bad news for all of us. Gather what forces you can, find Arlov and his cronies and kill him. A few days ago I heard that some strange figures have been appearing on Gran Canaria. You might want to start there. Or gather your crew first. Up to you. Darius will be there to help as soon as he recovers his ship."