Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nodoka Hanamura - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nodoka Hanamura (/showthread.php?tid=157953)

Pages: 1 2

To: Nodoka Hanamura - "Jade Fire" - 02-10-2018

Edits made to transmission detected
Max Military Encryption used
Non-Carbon Copyable Files used
Sending

[Image: 8IytWIx.png]

I though the Freeport was free of unjustified people Nodoka...yet today, it seems its not. Emna Loyola was flying around the Freeport today, and decided to drag up past history to blow up my shuttle which, mind you, was right on top of the Freeport.

Personally I was hoping that the Freeport would be a safe place, and I was going to wait for you...yet now I'm seeing it from other colors Nodoka. My uncle died doing what was right...Shepard vanished doing what she though was right...this train of actions I've seen as of late...tell me. Am I going to die by you or hired hands doing what I though was right?

It brings into question if I should trust you, or the Confederacy anymore. More so, it brings into question why you Nodoka, admin of Freeport eleven, avenger of those that died there, speaker of those that go against the Order...it really just brings into question what you allow Core to do to civilians now...seeing Emna use a Nephilim as a shield from when the Freeport fired on her, all the way up to you letting warships staying in the no fire zone...

Tell me, truthfully Nodoka. If you are about neutrality..and the ending of fighting...why are you allowing people like the Core, and their terrorist leader Emna, to kill innocent people in the no fire zone? Today proved to me that those that died on the Port were not a vain attack by the Order, but proved to me perfectly why exactly the Order hates and spites you. You said there would be no more fighting..no more destruction near the freeport...yet Emna today proved that she and the Core do not care about that...today the Core shotdown a civilian...

So between the Order blowing up the Port, and Emna shooting down civilians, could you perhaps tell me which one is the real hostiles of the freeport? Or...was it honestly just you, picking the less of two evils?

Emiko Hunter is awaiting your response

RE: To: Nodoka Hanamura - Nodoka Hanamura - 02-10-2018

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1518463400]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CONTESTED SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Emiko Hunter RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Priority: CRITICAL
Format: Text
Subject: Guns at my head

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

Emiko:
I apologize for the encounter you had with Enma. Frankly, I'm beyond irritated with both factions. I'm pissed with the Order because of Golanski being insane, and I'm pissed with the Core because they're incompetent and their commandant lacks public-facing restraint.

To me, in all honesty, I hate both of them equally, sans the few people in the Core's ranks - sans Enma of course, today just solidified that I hate her guts - But I tolerate the Core because I have no choice. If they were gone, and we had a defense force of our own that was on station I'd take them over either of them any day, since from my encounters with the defense forces not aligned with either of them, they're NOT THE LUNATICS I PUT UP WITH ON A DAILY BASIS.

I'm sorry Emiko. I know that she's done a evil deed, but the Core has a gun at our head. It's not a case of lesser of two evils as much as it is I walked into this position with guns at my head and I have to tread carefully lest the people of this station be put into grave danger. If I had the opportunity to Claim Omicron Delta for the CoF and expunge Enma and her idiots, and Golanski and his idiots, I would more than happily jump at the opportunity if it would give no rammifications, but yet.. that is what life is. Actions have consequences. And although my mistimed action is more of an inaction, that too will have consequences.

All I ask is that you forgive such inaction. The next time Enma fires on you in my presence, I'm going to make sure she goes back to Yaren in a escape pod, cooperative agreements made by Voncloud be damned.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: To: Nodoka Hanamura - "Jade Fire" - 02-10-2018

Edits made to transmission detected
Max Military Encryption used
Non-Carbon Copyable Files used
Sending

Mmm...very well, I shall trust you this time Nodoka...when I got home, my mom took time off to do some White Tiger training with me, so I'm more lax now at least to respond. My mom does not want me on my liner out there at this time, given this happened, she does not want me to risk even more lives, so I'll be using my shuttle till I get more money for the Sabres being sold on the station...

To be honest, you remind me alot of my uncle Jeremy and Shepard, Nodoka...you do everything right, for what you believe is better for all of us, and not just a few...I know Golanski, who used to be my boss at that, has done wrong, and so has Emna, but I'll stay out of the conflict regardless...I rather not be pulled back in and be forced to fight someone I call a friend...

Oh..ya and uhm...my mom, Lilly Hideyoshi says Konbanwa and to be careful...s-so ya...
We'll see each other again soon..once I finish scraping my shuttle back together
Emiko Hunter goes back to work

RE: To: Nodoka Hanamura - Nodoka Hanamura - 02-11-2018

Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK

Emiko:

I have quite a lot of money at my disposal. I'd be more than happy to help you tend to needs for a new vessel, Emiko. Give me a reasonable amount and a account to wire it to and I'll have it sent there soon.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: To: Nodoka Hanamura - "Jade Fire" - 02-11-2018

Oh..thats very kind of you Nodoka..I'm going to buy a new vessel called the White.Tiger so no one but you and me know its...well me, and I don't need much, only five million will do for the ship itself, armor I'll worry about later once I get my liner fueled up and ready.
Emiko Hunter goes back to work

Emiko:

I'm going to have to decline sending you the 5 million credits. instead I shall be sending you 15 million so you can tend to everything you need to set up the ship. Consider it a long overdue token of appreciation for your efforts now and from your help during the Carthage situation.

Expect a credit transaction of 15.000.000 credits from the ZTV Frederic d'Erlanger.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

Thank you so much Nodoka..I bought a civilian freighter off the Freeport in Theta..now I'm resting back home with mom frantically making sure I'm okay..so is my wife to, tho I guess with all I get over time they got a right to be worried. I'll be on the move by tomorrow if they let me, see you out there Nodoka.

URGENT
I got two guncams to show you Nodoka..Core most likely won't say anything but you must see this. Captain Kyle of the RNC-Krauss appeared near the Freeport today, stating he was allowed there by you..this was cut short when a hostile RNC-Schiller appeared and fired a nightmare toward the freeport. I'm not sure if you truely allowed this, but something seemed really off...

Then I grabbed my bomber which was on the Freeport, so I missed abit...

Then there's this stuff.

Krauss being fired on
Schiller firing a Nightmare torpedo at the combat

Hopefully this helps out...

Format: Audio

Emiko:

The RNC Krauss is a ... strange subject. I did grant it clearance first because its' captain (at the time, Kyle Vaughn, who commandeered it from his friend who had, god only knows, had it stowed away somewhere in the Omicrons) had helped the station numerous times before, but...

If the statement that he's been infected by the Schiller is true..

Oh.. god..

I... I..

Emiko - I'll be out soon to get information from the defense forces that survived the ambush.. God..

Jesus Christ above, what have I done..

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

Because you asked while in space, here you are Nodoka
Emiko Hunter Replies