Discovery Gaming Community
Greetings everyone! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Greetings everyone! (/showthread.php?tid=164128)

Greetings everyone! - Aaron_Cianci - 08-28-2018

Hey everyone!

I played FL years and years ago, and didn't get into Discovery back then. I recently (finally) figured out how to get it going on Windows 10, so I'm back. After a replay of the original single player story (God I actually had forgotten most of the story), I found Discovery 24/7 is the busiest place to be, and great RP.

I've been on a couple days so far, and it's been good. Not a lot of RP yet, but I'm still accumulating funds and figuring out what characters I want to create. Feel free to chat with me or start some RP any time you see me around.

Special thanks to Mate from GOAT, BTW. He was the first real RP I got on the server, and I'm going to be sticking around, hopefully for a long time to come.

Thanks all!
Aaron

RE: Greetings everyone! - Antonio - 08-28-2018

Hello and welcome. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the server rules and check the Tutorials subforum. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message. Enjoy your stay.

RE: Greetings everyone! - Aaron_Cianci - 08-28-2018

Thanks Antonio. I've been reading them heavily over the past few days. So far I think the only screw up I did was an RP one - putting passengers in a transport. There's a lot to learn around here, but I'm getting the hang of it!

(08-28-2018, 09:55 PM)Antonio Wrote: Hello and welcome. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the server rules and check the Tutorials subforum. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message. Enjoy your stay.

RE: Greetings everyone! - Enkidu - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 09:59 PM)Aaron_Cianci Wrote: Thanks Antonio. I've been reading them heavily over the past few days. So far I think the only screw up I did was an RP one - putting passengers in a transport. There's a lot to learn around here, but I'm getting the hang of it!

(08-28-2018, 09:55 PM)Antonio Wrote: Hello and welcome. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the server rules and check the Tutorials subforum. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message. Enjoy your stay.

Never feel discouraged, and feel free to join a faction if you think it will help you meet new people to have fun with! It's always worthwhile. Helped me out when I was new, all those years ago.

RE: Greetings everyone! - Zeb - 08-28-2018

Welcome!

RE: Greetings everyone! - Aaron_Cianci - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 10:43 PM)Riehl Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 09:59 PM)Aaron_Cianci Wrote: Thanks Antonio. I've been reading them heavily over the past few days. So far I think the only screw up I did was an RP one - putting passengers in a transport. There's a lot to learn around here, but I'm getting the hang of it!

Never feel discouraged, and feel free to join a faction if you think it will help you meet new people to have fun with! It's always worthwhile. Helped me out when I was new, all those years ago.

Thank you! I got a recommendation for OSI, so I'm working on some financing right now and then I'm going to put together a new character to pursue them. I'm so looking forward to it!

RE: Greetings everyone! - Greylock - 08-28-2018

Welcome to Discovery! Feel free to join the madness that is the THP| Discord and meet a bunch of cool people (I am not one of those). I look forward to meeting you in-game.

RE: Greetings everyone! - Venkman - 08-28-2018

Hello and welcome.

RE: Greetings everyone! - Couden - 08-28-2018

Welcome to the Discovery Freelancer.

Feel free to ask me in PM about smt you interested.

RE: Greetings everyone! - ZTeeVeR - 08-29-2018

(08-28-2018, 09:37 PM)Aaron_Cianci Wrote: Hey everyone!

I played FL years and years ago, and didn't get into Discovery back then. I recently (finally) figured out how to get it going on Windows 10, so I'm back. After a replay of the original single player story (God I actually had forgotten most of the story), I found Discovery 24/7 is the busiest place to be, and great RP.

I've been on a couple days so far, and it's been good. Not a lot of RP yet, but I'm still accumulating funds and figuring out what characters I want to create. Feel free to chat with me or start some RP any time you see me around.

Special thanks to Mate from GOAT, BTW. He was the first real RP I got on the server, and I'm going to be sticking around, hopefully for a long time to come.

Thanks all!
Aaron

He Aaron,

Thanks for the kind words man! I was flying the GOAT tagged ship, again, welcome to Disco! Smile.

Cheers