Discovery Gaming Community
To: William Rothschild | Core - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: William Rothschild | Core (/showthread.php?tid=166204)

To: William Rothschild | Core - Kaze - 11-30-2018

Encrypted Comm

Transmission; Start
Identification: Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed not available...

Mr. Rothschild.

I dare say that this kind of treatment to the Bretonian Armed Forces is extremely appalling. Nevertheless you still have eight hours. Not that this Freeport is without its merits, but I do not like to waste time when my House is burning and I have a war to fight back home.

With regards,
K. Dagon.
--A hidden trigger prevents this message to be seen more than this one time--

Transmission: End

RE: To: William Rothschild | Core - Banned player t202085 - 11-30-2018

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Slow bureaucracy.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

K.Dagon,

Yes, this appears to be an error with my service bot, you see it automatically applies a wait timer equal to that of parties who had made me wait. I don't like waiting. In this case, it seems the bot couldn't distinguish between The Bretonian Armed Forces and The Bretonian War Cabinet. They still owe me 63 days but of course, The BAF and Core have a long standing of mutual cooperation and this was not intentional.

What was the original reason for the Bretonian Armed Forces to reach out to us this time?

Regards,
-William Rotschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: William Rothschild | Core - Kaze - 11-30-2018

Encrypted Comm

Transmission; Start

Mr. Rothschild.

Firstly, I have to apologize for the different comm network signature, but one can never take too many precautions in the Omicrons. Secondly, I do not apologize for the Bretonian Government, since I do not agree with wanton red-tape and two months debates about the color of the sky. Thirdly.

Five capital class Core war vessels appeared in Omega-3 on the twentieth six day of this month and hurriedly used a jumping device before the Bretonian Armed Forces could intercept them.

Can you offer a valid explanation about such event and the complete disregard on Bretonian laws put in effect by the Armed Forces for the safety of our citizens?

With regards,
K. Dagon.

RE: To: William Rothschild | Core - Banned player t202085 - 12-01-2018

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Slow bureaucracy.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

K.Dagon,

Oh yes, the GSP. A few days back a rogue zoner dreadnought found itself armed and adjacent to Alabama Shipyard, Rho. Normally this would be a very simple procedure as we get Zoners out there daily. This particular captain refused to comply with basic orders and made himself and his organisation appear very suspicious. Later multiple communications came out from the captain not really helping his case:

As you can see later on the issue was resolved and relations normalised. This was after I took multiple secondary fleet captains with me on an excursion to Omega 3 to make a point. The Core has operated in the Omegas for some time, we have even assisted the BAF in Omega-3 in the past so I made an assumption that this would not be a concern. If the Core do not have Bretonian authority to field capital ships there then this will need to be resolved post-haste as we simply cannot afford to delay operations in the Omegas.

As I'm sure you are aware, Zoners who can field such vessels for war tend to have more that one, this is why we brought a battlegroup down. I had intended to discuss current political events with the Bretonian Captains and even hailed one directly. However it was nothing but poor timing as to why the conversation never met its full potential. The JumpDrive used to navigate our voyage was fully charged and mid-jump once the Bretonian envoys had arrived. The Core have no reason to flee from an ally so I see no reason why that would be questionable.

With regards to the Bretonian red tape, It's not my government and not my place to condemn but I believe Bretonia would be in a much stronger position if the Queen had full access to the power that is her birthright. I'm sure she'd lead a much leaner council which the gallic forces would have a much harder time dealing with. Still not my war and not an area in which I am an expert.

Regards,
-William Rotschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: William Rothschild | Core - Kaze - 12-01-2018

Encrypted Comm

Transmission; Start

Mr. Rothschild.

I see. I will forward this to the Admiralty Board. While I do agree with your vision of full monarchic powers to the Queen and a.. thinner and leaner government, politics plague the Houses. Thank you for your time and explanation.

With regards,
K. Dagon.