Discovery Gaming Community
Legacy of Orillion |O| - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Legacy of Orillion |O| - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=169370)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Banned player t202085 - 10-20-2018

Just to clarify The Core and |O| are not, have never been and never will be allies, that was never implied. We have an understanding that we leave them alone they leave us alone.

The Core likes this because INRP we believe them to be a smaller and more manipulable department of the Order so any inrp separation or disparity we can cause we see as a win. (INRP being the operative word there) We only ever work together on one occasion and that is against nomads and even then there's always going to be a dispute about who does what with the remains.

Now on a separate note.
If you have a problem with a person, salting/hate/flaming on that person is bad enough, to target an entire faction because of a personal dispute is a horrendous way to behave.

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Lythrilux - 10-20-2018

You can just read the title and know all you need to know. |O| is rooted in the ideas of Orillion and what Order originally stood for when it was founded: prioritising the Nomad threat above all else. If you want to be extreme, Core wasn't a thing back then so perhaps - maybe even to the extent of fanaticism - you can consider the pacificism to Core as the result of then being left out of his memoirs. Otherwise, so far, it's a welcome breath of fresh air to see a more nuanced approach to the Order ID.

We can start to critique |O| as a bad representation of the Order NPC faction if they do things like, for example, start to nuke civilian planets and installations.

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Kalhmera - 10-21-2018

(10-20-2018, 07:02 PM)Natsuko Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 08:52 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: Protecting our game play? The overwatch is one of the elitist factions there is and you wonder why no one wants to give you activity... if you read your own lore you will see that the order is in a defensive war with the core, yet your forces attack core when they please. Then you get salty when another order faction can play on one side and yours was not invited.

Please don't comment about Overwatch, |O| doesn't even know Order's history, that's enough to say. If it really does know, please explain your reputation with factions like Core, forgeting the past as well as forgiving their actions. Explain me how can you be an Order faction. Thank you for understanding and don't get me wrong because you can't just talk about Overwatch like that, respect us we respect you.

Listen here friend and I use that term very loosely, We know about the lore and how this war was waged. Dont come here insulting us on our knowledge, your in the wrong house. The Overwatch has been doing things in the far left field when it comes to being an Order faction. As Lyth and a few others put it "We can start to critique |O| as a bad representation of the Order NPC faction if they do things like, for example, start to nuke civilian planets and installations." ( if you dont get it look at the Overwatch history and you'll see why.)

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Felsvar - 01-08-2019

This is concerning on one of your members, CV Hatshepsut

Although, I enjoyed the chase while attacking a Super Transport on Delta, I would preferably like to see members of this faction in snubs chasing after snubs. Kinda felt like an 'overkill' for a Cruiser to be chasing a lone fighter. Just be a bit more even I should say next time.

RE: The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - Faction Info and Feedback - Spectre - 01-08-2019

I'll readily admit that it was the wrong ship for the situation, yes. However, I didn't feel like time was a luxury at the moment. I made a less than stellar judgement call bringing it to the freeport basing your ship on rank, and I'll see that I make a better call in the future.

Cheers for the fight, though. For however one sided it was, you still did far more damage to that transport than I expected.

RE: Legacy of Orillion |O| - Feedback - Lythrilux - 04-03-2019

[Image: RGpyoxj.png]

ok why am I the OP of this thread

RE: Legacy of Orillion |O| - Feedback - DarkTails - 04-03-2019

Forums broke or something, Ill look into it when Im home.

RE: Legacy of Orillion |O| - Feedback - Vexykin - 04-03-2019

Forums were bugged, yes. All good now it seems. ~Vex

RE: Legacy of Orillion |O| - Feedback - Lythrilux - 09-12-2019

I applaud the Lisbon Station writeup and roleplay as being a sound and quality way to reintroduce 100/Epsilon into the mod-canon post-deguard.

RE: Legacy of Orillion |O| - Feedback - Kalhmera - 09-12-2019

(09-12-2019, 12:28 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: I applaud the Lisbon Station writeup and roleplay as being a sound and quality way to reintroduce 100/Epsilon into the mod-canon post-deguard.

All credit goes to Spec as I didnt even know this was coming up. Looks amazing and well thought out, good job spec!