Discovery Gaming Community
To: Core, APM and associates - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Core, APM and associates (/showthread.php?tid=170096)

To: Core, APM and associates - Immortality23 - 04-29-2019

[Image: w32nk.jpg]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Administrator Of Freeport 11 and Leader of Velvet Wing.
Date: April 29th, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Core, APM and associates.

Dear Mr. Archos and the Core Primary Fleet, AP Manufacturing and associates.

I wanted to contact you in regards to assistance with equipment. As you know, Velvet are doing a good job keeping the Freeport and surrounding areas safe, but we are not making the progress that would be considered ideal. We have recently received assistance from the Legacy sect of the Order, whom I believe you have a NAP with (Citation needed, however) to allow Velvet access to their Fighter line of vessels, just so you're aware.

I was wondering if there is anything that we can do to assist your efforts, that would allow us access to use Core equipment, or allow us to use these vessels without compromise, as they will be flown only by Zoners who have undergone the selection process for Velvet, using exclusively Velvet tags.

Following any response, I do not expect a free ride, and will do what is necessary to earn the right for my team to use these ships, should we be allowed access.

As you know, Mr. Archos, I am always happy to help in any way I can. I also wanted to congratulate you on your recent acquisition of code name "Caesar" which I have already worked alongside in the neutralization of a couple of Nomad targets.

==End Transmission==

RE: To: Core, APM and associates - Lythrilux - 05-04-2019

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Yaren Station, Omicron Delta
»Subject: Core, APM and associates.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Adminstrator Jones,

Although we do have our NAP with the Legacy, I will remind you that our codex is paramount. The money you have spent on these vessels will eventually find their way into the accounts of Order as a whole. Whilst I respect your honesty and transparency in coming forward with this, surely you must have been aware that Order equipment in Delta is illegal?

I will offer you a compromise: we will turn a blind eye to your use of Order equipment, provided it is only used within the Freeport 11 NFZ. If we see them outside of that, regardless of our diplomatic relationship, our pilots will fine you.

I can't speak for providing you access to our vessels - that will be for Daniels and me to discuss together. I have a rough idea of a proposal, but we will discuss it first.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: Core, APM and associates - Immortality23 - 05-04-2019

Date: May 4th, 826 A.S.

Mr. Archos.

As always, it's an honor. As far as the use of these ships, they will only be used within the No Fire Zone for security purposes. They are not for patrolling. I have already briefed my team up on the use of the equipment. If they are found outside, it is their responsibility and theirs alone, they have the knowledge of how to use it.

There is also an expansion project that I'm looking into that Core may be interested in, I will give you details in private though, instead of an open transmission. It will require a visa for Rho eventually, which I will apply for when it comes closer to a reality.

As far as strengthening our relationship, regardless of use of equipment, I want to know what we can do to also assist you. I know that I come to the table at a much lower position of what I can and cannot do, but our relationship is of course paramount to the protection of the civilian population in the Delta system, and in reality beyond as well as we are one of the main buffer zones, what with Lost one jump away and their home worlds not too far away either.

Please note. I am not looking for any free rides with anything that we work together on. I'm not into stealing things like Auxesia.

==End Transmission

RE: To: Core, APM and associates - Lythrilux - 05-11-2019

[Image: qrTdDcG.png]

»ID: SUPREME GUILDMASTER ARCHOS
»LOCATION: YAREN STATION, OMICRON DELTA
»SUBJECT: CORE, APM AND ASSOCIATES.

Adminstrator Jones,

I'm glad we agree on how the Order ships will be used.

If you have any plans of expansion projects involving logistical matters, you will want to contact APM directly.

The Core has the Omicron Lost situation under control, and for now, the spike in Nomad activity is being relatively contained. Although we don't feel that Delta is under threat from Nomads, we do feel that the domestic peace we have established can and will be threatened if forces other than the Nomads continue to interfere with our operations. In that regard, we would be happy to support Velvet with Core vessels, including capital ships, but we need commitment. The Core will be willing to go to large lengths to arm Velvet and the Freeport 11 Zoners as a dedicated domestic security force in Omicron Delta, provided you work with us to push The Order out. That is our condition. How you achieve that is not our concern, provided it can be done.

Beyond the comforts of the NFZ, beyond Delta, there is a war going on Miss Jones. Until Delta is under our complete and total control, we cannot guarantee the safety of it and it's people. The Order is like an infection, and it's best we stop it before it spreads. Otherwise, the continued conflict will be all of our undoings.

-Nathan Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

DOLOR TRANSIT, GLORIA AETERNA EST
(Pain is temporary, glory is forever)

RE: To: Core, APM and associates - Immortality23 - 05-14-2019

Date: May 4th, 826 A.S.

Mr Archos, I will address one thing in regards to Velvet's capabilities. We stretch beyond the Delta system. Expanding already to Kappa, Theta, and surrounding systems. We are becoming more than just a small detachment of rag tag pilots. We have recently merged with several assets already, such as the Black Kites, and continue to grow and expand. Rest assured, we have no interest in tangoing with your plans in the Omicrons. We are only interest in the security and safety of the Zoner population and our assets. Humanity is the main concern, but to me, the Zoner community is what comes first.

As far as logistical matters, APM are in this communication stream, it is their option whether to accept or not at this stage, and I will leave that to their discretion, as there is a lot that can be done to be mutually beneficial for all of us. And right now, fighting together will be a lot more fruitful than infighting between us as very close allies.

Trust me, there isn't just a single war, Mr. Archos. There are multiple, each with their own fronts. There's the wars that Core itself are engaged. the ones in the houses, the front here against the Nomads. So please don't even think for a moment that I do not know what is going beyond the sanctity of Freeport 11, which thanks to a rise in the Commune's activity, is barely the sanctity it should be. Delta is a total war zone, and there is no safety net. As much as everyone would like to believe the No Fire Zone is... It just simply isn't.

As much as I can understand your distaste for the Order, there is a threat to humanity, that more caters our mutual interest. I would argue that currently, one of the biggest threats that has become more apparent is the Commune. They have two battle cruisers which seem to have been stolen from the Outcasts, Storta class, as well as very capable pilots. They are becoming more than just a bunch of flies that need swatting, they are in fact becoming a hornet infestation.

As far as you wanting to assist with the removal of the Order, that is not something that you know we can willingly do. We don't want to risk our position as a neutral ground, after all.

Instead, here is what I offer from both the Freeport and of Velvet, despite your capabilities going beyond anything that we can ultimately offer:

First. Velvet will assist in the clearing of the Delta system. We know that as long as the Palau cloud exists, there will never be true security here. So lets be practical and pragmatic about making the Delta system safe. Not just just for the Freeport, but also for Nauru. No one needs an assault on their home, regardless of how strong they are. Taking into account that we can remove our mutual enemies, then you are free to engage your own enemies as you see fit. Nomads, the Commune, and their supporters should all be routed from the system with mutual co-operation.

Second. We noticed recently you have given a list of materials that are needed to build additional vessels. Logistic Division will gladly assist, given our new Visa approval. Consider that more a gesture of good will. We know APM already has good capabilities, however another ally is never amiss in this universe.

Thirdly. We will not risk our capability as the middle ground. We may be among one of your greater allies as we have mutual goals that we can achieve together. You always have our backing. We will work with you on our mutual goals, and nothing will get in that way. However, understand, as you have acknowledged previously that you respect our position as a neutral voice. As far as your war with the Order, it is not something we support, as we do not support their war with yourselves. However, when there is more to gain from mutual co-operation for our shared goals, then rest assured, you have nothing but total backing from us. But know that we will not support the Order and Core conflict from either side.

==End Transmission==

RE: To: Core, APM and associates - nevrozac - 05-15-2019

:::[VIDEO FEED: ONLINE]:::

»ID: Valerian Aion
»Location: Alabama Shipyard, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Core, APM and associates.
»ENCRYPTION: APM 3L81CN1VN1

Ms. Melissa Jones,

My name is Valerian Aion, COO of APM under director J. Hammond. I'll spare you of further introductions.

As much as I appreciate your concern for APM's input on this, our interest lies with The Core. We do not pay much attention to politics unless it is absolutely necessary to satisfy all involved parties. As long as The Core is handling this transmission, specifically Supreme Guildmaster Archos, then APM has no need to interfere in the negotiation unless director Hammond himself deems otherwise.

Rest assured that we have faith that the Guildmaster will make the best decisions for both The Core and APM. As long as funding and resources are provided, the APM will keep building ships and sometimes it's up to the best judgement of The Core's lead where those vessels go.

If any further concerns about the APM need to be satisfied, go ahead and ask, but I suggest dealing with Mr. Archos for the time being. Gloria Aeterna

-Valerian Aion
APM COO, The Core

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Core, APM and associates - Immortality23 - 05-25-2019

[Image: 164484-avallonist_1024x768.jpg]
[Image: Velvet_V.png]
Date: 23rd May, 826 A.S.

Apologies for the late response. I've been neck deep in nothing but drama, as per the usual on Freeport 11.

Mr Archos, has there been any update on the request for Core equipment for use by my team. Note, that this will be used exclusively for the protection of the Delta system from our mututal enemies. I do not expect these for free and will obviously help in any which way my teams can.

Please also let me know if the terms I've outlined are fair, as I don't want either party be feeling like they are being thrown a short ball here.

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Administrator Of Freeport 11
==End Transmission==

RE: To: Core, APM and associates - Immortality23 - 06-27-2019

[Image: ObAfhzF.jpg]
[Image: Velvet_V.png]
ID: Melissa Jones, Leader of Velvet, Administrator of Freeport 11.
Date: 27th June, 826 A.S.
Location: The meeting room, aboard The Cryolite, Outside Freeport 11, Omicron Delta
Subject:Core, APM and associates..

A stack of paper work is beside Melissa, which she shoves to one side as the transmission begins. She smiles softly as she speaks in a friendly manner.

"Guildmaster Archos, Mr. Aion, pleasure to speak to you again after so long, and my apologies for an unannounced absence, rest assured, Velvet and Freeport 11 have not gone anywhere. And I am now back to leading both, which means we can go back to looking at working closely alongside each other again.

Now, onto the reason for contacting you both again, we have currently started work on bolstering Freeport 11's automated defenses, as well as provide an extra few ports. We have established a small extension within the No Fire Zone called Fort Scorpius, which will also act as a base which holds a very Velvet specific purpose. I want to let you know, that said base is ours, so there need be no alarms. I have attached the transmission that is in regards to this for your convenience, as you are close allies, we don't want to operate behind your backs.

Mr. Archos, as Mr. Aion has eluded, you have absolute say on this. But has their been any update on Ian's request, again attached appropriately. Please be in contact with him regarding this, so that we can work together closely. Velvet, Core and APM can of course flourish as a cohesive unit which ultimately works better for all of us.

Also, be aware, I am retracting any request for Core equipment, as it is not something that ultimately suits either of our goals. The only assets of the Core we will request is access to your engines and thruster systems, paying the going rate."

Just before the transmission ends, Melissa smiles and nods her head in respect.

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Administrator Of Freeport 11
== End Transmission==

RE: To: Core, APM and associates - thisDerius - 07-11-2019

[Image: rpsXN6R.png]

»ID: John Derius Guerra
»Location: Nauru
»Subject: Freeport 11 - Debris and Upgrades

Greetings to all factions and corporations currently in this channel.

I am Paladin John Darius Guerra and I have been temporarily tasked to handle Omicron relations with Core allies and neutrals.

With the current situation of the war, I am here to inform you that your request for Core vessels is still on standby, but to make things go a little faster, I am currently communicating with the Supreme Guildmaster Archos to offer a small wing of snub vessels to your aid.

You will hear from me, hopefully within the next month.

Have a good day.

Paladin Guerra