Discovery Gaming Community
The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! (/showthread.php?tid=172141)

Pages: 1 2

The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - Hogosha Alliance - 07-23-2019

The Hogosha Alliance - Recruitment Center
[Image: KEWGzMY.png]

Welcome, citizen. By finding this place, you must be interested in joining the Hogosha Alliance. As you are aware, the Hogosha protected Kusari's well-being for centuries.
The Hogosha Alliance wishes to keep the Hogosha strong and ready to protect our home, fight crime and make sure no gaijin influence destroys our culture. Additionally, we wish to protect Kusari's economical interests against outsiders trying to harm Kusari's economy.
If you, citizen, wish to be a part of the protectors of Kusari's values, join us - the Hogosha Alliance today.

To be able to process your application, we will require a handful of information from you:

Code:
[list]
[*]Your full name: WRITE HERE
[*]Your age: WRITE HERE  - (Minimum age is: 16 years)
[*]Your gender: WRITE HERE
[*]Your birthplace: WRITE HERE
[*]Your ethnicity: WRITE HERE

[*]Your education: WRITE HERE
[*]Your flight experience (if any): WRITE HERE

[*]A brief description of you: WRITE HERE

[*]Your preferred Syndicate: [url=https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=172079]Majima/Sumiyoshi/Koshijiya[/url]
[*]Choose one favorite task: Combat/Logistics/Public relations

[*]"Hereby, I acknowledge the [url=https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=172079]Hogosha Code of Conduct[/url]: SIGN HERE"

//ooRP part
[*]Your Discord: WRITE HERE
[*]Were you a bad boy? If so, what did you do? Will you do it again in the name of Kusari? - WRITE HERE [/list]

Your application will be reviewed by the Oyabun of the Syndicates as soon as possible. In case of your preferred Syndicate denying your application, you can either re-apply for another Syndicate at any given time or receive a direct invitation into one of the other Syndicates.

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - Milan - 07-24-2019

• Your full name: Hidetoshi Kaneda
  • Your age: 44
  • Your gender: Male
  • Your birthplace: Ryugasaki, Ibaraki Island, Planet Honshu
  • Your ethnicity: Yamato Japanese Kusarian

• Your education: Bachelor in Technology, Akita State College, Planet Honshu
  • Your flight experience (if any): I have been in the military and then a freelance trader for some time before I founded my own small syndicate with my brother Kazuhiro. I have experience in transports, bombers and even fighters.

• A brief description of you: I was born on Honshu in 782 (my brother in 784) in a middle-class family. As my parents worked in one of those optitronics plants, I studied technology and graduated. After my military service, I tried setting up my own freelance trading business, with a strong interest in the Sigmas and great affinity with the Corsairs' ways and technology. My brother and I eventually decided to follow the Hogoshan traditions and morals in our activity upon being initiated through our uncle. We are now applying to be affiliated to the Sumiyoshi Alliance.

• Your preferred Syndicate: Majima/Sumiyoshi/Koshijiya
  • Choose one favorite task: Combat/Logistics/Public relations

• "Hereby, I acknowledge the Hogosha Code of Conduct: H. Kaneda"

//ooRP part
  • Your Discord: Milan #1110
  • Were you a bad boy? If so, what did you do? Will you do it again in the name of Kusari? - I'm an innocent man, your Honor.

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - Hogosha Alliance - 07-24-2019

[Image: 9d6T35B.png]

The Sumiyoshi Alliance

Hidetoshi Kaneda,

Your application has been reviewed.
Your military experience and contact with the Corsairs speaks for you, we can understand why you wished to join the Sumiyoshi Alliance.
We will expect you on the surface of Planet Honshu, Tsugaru District. You can hardly miss our offices there. Further details will be discussed there.

- Signed: Koji Yoshida, first Saiko-Komon of the Sumiyoshi Alliance.

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - Nen - 12-24-2019

• Your full name: 亀川万里子(Mariko Kamegawa)
  • Your age: 29
  • Your gender: Female
  • Your birthplace: Some station in the sigmas.
  • Your ethnicity: Kusarian

• Your education: Basic Flight school and Highschool. No formal secondary education.
  • Your flight experience (if any): 8 Years of Civilian Craft, 1 Year of Combat craft including being a veteran of the recent Sigma-21 Conflict.

• A brief description of you: A former member of the Gas Miner Guild, the recent stagnation of the guild as well as Mariko discovering her unusual ability in combat craft. She decided to further her own lot in life through more nefarious means, that being the hope of being brought on as an enforcer for the Hogosha.

Her personality overall can be described as carefree and ruthless, not really expressing a serious side yet doesn't really show any remorse or hesitation in killing someone.

• Your preferred Syndicate: Nikkyo
  • Choose one favorite task: Combat

• "Hereby, I acknowledge the Hogosha Code of Conduct:亀川万里子 "

//ooRP part
  • Your Discord: Nen#7703
  • Were you a bad boy? If so, what did you do? Will you do it again in the name of Kusari? - Not officially at least.

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - Yak - 12-24-2019

Encrypted Transmission Commencing

▷ Sender: Kenzo Azuki

▷ Location: Planet Kyushu

▷ Recipient: The Hogosha Alliance

▷ Subject: Your Organisation

Kon'nichiwa, respected gentlemen and gentlewomen of the Hogosha Alliance.

I am Kenzo Azuki, Oyabun of the Kogane no Kitsune Dantai, at your service.

The previous venture of my syndicate into space did not fare well, due to the ongoing civil war and the death of our then-Oyabun Mifune-san, may his soul rest in peace.

Currently we are a planet-bound organisation, dealing only with matters on the surface of planet Kyushu, and I feel our people would do better to learn from those more experienced with conducting operations in space. As such, I would propose that a number of my people with basic flight training join your ranks. In return I will of course see to it that you have the full co-operation of my Organisation when conducting any operations upon the surface of Planet Kyushu.

If you are willing to co-operate on this matter, I will leave it up to your discretion as to whether my people will fly under the flag of the KKD, or if it is your wish, I will allow them to fly under the colours of one of your current member syndicates.

I will look forward to hearing your reply. May you ever live in good health.

Oyabun Kenzo Azuki
Kogane no Kitsune Dantai

Transmission Completed

⛛ Encrypt Protocol: Samura_ICEncrypt_v27.11.9

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - Hogosha Alliance - 12-24-2019

[Image: f2JwAsY.png]

The Nikkyo Consortium

Kamegawa, Mariko-san.

We are happy to hear that you saw the disappointment called Gas Miner Guild first-handed and now decided to change colors for the better. Here you will not face stagnation but glory and recognition for your duties towards the Hogosha and your new home, Kusari.
You did well applying directly for the Nikkyo Consortium, we are always in need of keen and skilled fighters. Nobody here will hold your past as member of one of our rivals against you, no, we will see your knowledge as opportunity. The Sumiyoshi Alliance will welcome any intel you can share greatly.

Welcome home, Mariko-san. Welcome to the Hogosha Alliance.

- Masaru Sera, President of the Nikkyo Consortium

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - Hogosha Alliance - 12-24-2019

[Image: BT67o54.png]

Majima Family

A fellow Oyabun. A pleasure, Kenzo-san.

I can feel with you, the troubling time of the civil war, the unrest we all had to face on Kyushu, tragic times.
The Majima Family comes from the ashes of Kyushu too, we rose up to a strength rivaling the Syndicates of olden times. It appears your Syndicate stands for many viewpoints of the Farmer Alliance, our good friends and partners on Kyushu. We will take your Syndicate under our guidance into space, you can keep your own integrity and operations on the surface though. We do not wish to just consume your Syndicate and act like your past never happened.

Let us bring the Kogane no Kitsune Dantai to a new height then, shall we?

- Signed: Ryuu Majima, Oyabun of the Majima Family.

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - xenomorph - 03-28-2020

• Your full name: Yamazaki Tsuyoshi
  • Your age: 27
  • Your gender: Male
  • Your birthplace: Planet New Tokyo
  • Your ethnicity: Kusarian

• Your education: Kawanishi Spacecraft Company; Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
  • Your flight experience (if any): I've been in the space for protracted eight years. I've participated in the Sigma Conflict, and interacted with the villains in the Sigma Supercluster.

• A brief description of you: I was born on Planet New Tokyo - 800 A.S., in a traditional middle-class Hogosha family, strictly esteeming Hogosha's tradition, tending to emulate its notorious ambitions. I was taught as a toddler, about Hogosha's aspirations, playing an important rule later on. My family possessed a numerous spacecraft, mostly used for logistics projects - contribute to the Alliance as much as possible. Proving our loyality whenever we were given a chance, has given us a considerable reputation among the organisation. My successful graduations, allowed me continue such tradition, later to assist my allies, thereby conduct operations in the Sigma Supercluster. Participation in the conflict, brought me to relatively close ties with the Corsairs - attempting to enhance my reputation in the Corsair Empire, in name of the Hogosha. Such opportunities shouldn't be slipped, due to my commitment for the organisation, where I desire to obey our tradition, and contribute what's viable.

• Your preferred Syndicate: Majima/Sumiyoshi/Koshijiya
  • Choose one favorite task: Combat/Logistics/Public relations

• "Hereby, I acknowledge the Hogosha Code of Conduct: Yamazaki Tsuyoshi"

//ooRP part
  • Your Discord: PM'd to @Hogosha Alliance
  • Were you a bad boy? If so, what did you do? Will you do it again in the name of Kusari? - Haven't been yet, nor I desire to be.

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - Lucas - 03-29-2020

[Image: 9d6T35B.png]

The Sumiyoshi Alliance

Yamazaki Tsuyoshi,

It does not happen everyday that an application lands on my desk. Even less often am I interested in any applications as I was in this one. Given you are telling the truth, you should know your way around the Hogosha and our traditions and rules. Honoring traditions is something that we take great pride in.
Given your combat experience as well as your knowledge of the Sigma-Cluster it has been decided that the Sumiyoshi Alliance needs people like you.
As such, I can announce with pleasure that the Sumiyoshi Alliance hereby accepts your application and you are to contact Hata Yoson regarding further introduction into our family.

- Signed: Furuya Tsuneo, Oyabun of the Sumiyoshi Alliance.

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Sign Up here! - Kenza - 07-20-2022

• Your full name: Tsukiko Hidaka (月子 日高)
  • Your age: 24
  • Your gender: Female
  • Your birthplace: Roppongi Station
  • Your ethnicity: Kusari

• Your education: University of New Tokyo: Bachelors in Finance
  • Your flight experience (if any): Small transport piloting, no fighter experience

• A brief description of you: I was born on Roppongi station, both of my parents work for Interspace. They pushed me to go to school for finance, I wasn't top of my class but I wasn't at the bottom either. After I graduated my parents gave me a job at their firm, but it didn't work out. They're too above the board, everything has to be on the books. Nothing I did was technically illegal, but they didn't approve of my methods. They fired me a few months ago and I've just been hanging out in Kabukicho since. I have my own finances for a ship, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

• Your preferred Syndicate: Nikkyo
  • Choose one favorite task: Logistics

• "Hereby, I acknowledge the Hogosha Code of Conduct: 月子 日高"

//ooRP part
  • Your Discord: You've got it
  • Were you a bad boy? If so, what did you do? Will you do it again in the name of Kusari? - I'll be good