Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sirius and Gallia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sirius and Gallia (/showthread.php?tid=176059)

Pages: 1 2

To: Sirius and Gallia - Wolfs Ghost - 01-09-2020

Transmission Source Open - Sirius and Gallic Wide-band
Transmission Location: Secured

[Image: oEHu8TA.jpg]

A man smirked softly into the camera as the lights flickered on around him. "Bonjour..." He slowly and lazily waved his hand in front of the camera before placing the cherry that he held into his mouth, obnoxiously chewing it before continuing. "None of you honestly think that I would sit idly by watching my late fathers beloved kingdom be torn asunder by petty in-fighting between worthless nobles, and a terrorist organization claiming his... non, my rightful throne as their own would you? He leans back in his chair, tilting his head up as his smirk grew wider, "To the so-called loyalists clambering for my throne and fighting amongst yourselves like children... know your place and beg for forgiveness, and I - as your rightful king - will grant you a wealth that only a DeFrance can grant you. Stand against me..." He chuckled softly, licking his lips. "You'll understand exactly what it means to feel your life slipping away. To the Republique who claims victory over my kingdom... your fruitless efforts will be in vain, you are nothing more than terrorists claiming you can bring peace and stability to my kingdom the people see through your lies, as you can't even stop the in-fighting of children. You're burgeoning Republique is a disgrace to everything that makes us Gallic, and you won't survive, soon you'll find yourselves crawling on your hands and knees begging for my forgiveness, you might receive it if you surrender."

His smirk slowly faded from his face as his eyes narrowed on the camera, leaning forwards once more. "To the houses of Sirius, specifically Bretonia and Liberty. My crusade against you has only just begun. Your worlds will burn as my father, and my fathers father intended them to. You may think you've defeated the mighty Gallic Navy. But you haven't. You will fail, and I'll see that your people kneel at my feet when it's all over."

"And finally to the Royalists who followed my fathers every command. I am your king now, we will secure our Kingdom, and our shores will run red with the blood of our enemies."

And with the snap of his fingers the camera broadcast flickered off.

RE: To: Sirius and Gallia - Liberty.In - 01-09-2020

[Image: bRSHX.png]

Office of Confederal Intelligence
Gallic Sector

The message is blocked by means of censorship of OCI in Gallia. This message is not available for viewing in the Gallic sector. Any similar messages will be regarded as spam and deleted and blocked accordingly.

RE: To: Sirius and Gallia - Vitoniz30 - 01-09-2020

[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]

SENDER: <RESTRICTED>
PRIORITY: Standard
SUBJECT: <RESTRICTED>
FREQUENCY: Encrypted External

I have no idea who you are and won't find out, but please, resend your kind of heresy to your direct recipients, and do not spam messages to random people.

Thank you.

09.01.827, 8:30

RE: To: Sirius and Gallia - Reeves - 01-09-2020

[Image: mCWpOuJ.png]

COMM-ID: Gabriel Espinar
Subject: DeFrankly Speaking
Priority: Yes

Oh.

So there's more than one of you, interesting. I wonder how much you'd be worth as a slave, or perhaps dead. Either would look good on my resumé. But I'll presume that my boss would like to hear about this sector wide transmission first. Suppose we'll find out, won't we?

En servicio de Loyola,
Gabriel, Loyola Group LTD.

Attachments: <none>

RE: To: Sirius and Gallia - Monsieur Baguette - 01-09-2020

[Image: 5RwV5za.gif]
Fabian Montluc

***Private reply***
[ENCRYPTION PROTOCOL: ** ** 67 ** ** 74 ** **|

Your Royal Highness,

Please allow me to express rejoice upon hearing the news of a scion of deFrance dynasty to be well and alive. It is re-assuring to know that the family or le Roi Charles, his name thrice blessed, is carrying on the sacred duty before its subjects. Please, allow me to introduce myself. Forgive me the lack of proper etiquette, but I have no awareness of either Your Highness' name or title. My name is Fabian Montluc, baron de Uxeau-de-Quillan, Chevalier. I am the CEO of Montluc Advanced Egineering, Inc. I am the patriarch of Montluc family, which is originally from Orlean but after the republicans take-over we decided to leave the system for Quillan during the interregnum. I still have claims over our fief on Orlean but without King's grace the return thereof is unlikely. I do sincerely hope that you are the true scion of deFrance dynasty and will treat You with all the proper respect, Your Royal Highness.

However, formalities preserved, until Director-Regent Renée Hennequin d'Avignon, Marquise of Marseille, declares officially the heir to le Roi, no Prince or Princess can assume the throne as the death of the King has not been confirmed. We all hope for His soonest recover.

In the meantime, we would welcome Your Royal Highness in Uxeau-de-Quillan, the humble residence of Montluc family which I represent. Forgive me, Your Highness, but I am being a minor noble am not aware of your position in either the royal family or succession line and hence cannot provide the proper welcome corresponding your titles until Your Highness informs us of the titles in question. The other reason, however, is more important: with many ex-Conseil members in the tops of the Confederacy Intelligence, your arrival should be as discreet as possible not to raise additional questions. Me being in charge of a local system-wide corporation, we can ensure Your safe and quiet arrival to Quillan.

Should Your Royal Highness agree to our humble invitation, please reach to us in separate secured channel. We would be thrilled to have You at our residence.

Je vous prie d’agréer, Prince deFrance l’expression de mes sentiments distingués.
Baron Fabian Montluc

RE: To: Sirius and Gallia - Thunderer - 01-09-2020

Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: Earl Grey
To: Hook Onto Channel

[Image: 6Z8lAyR.jpg]

Ah! Your Highness! It is such an honour to speak with the King of the Hebrides himself, Sire! Though Your Highness probably doesn't know who I am. I am Commodore Elizabeth Hall of the Bretonian Armed Forces, and I am the Governor-General of Exeter, perhaps known to you as Omega-49. You might wonder, what is the King of the Hebrides to me, so far in the galactic south? Personally, nothing. Well, save the part where I imagine various horrors being done to your father, who destroyed my home planet... Ideally by his own son... Save that, nothing. Just politics. Everyday, melancholically mundane, quotidian affairs. You see, the Bretonian government probably wants you dead. But if I am here first, and outpacing a House government is the easiest task in the world, perhaps we could strike a deal that would convince the Parliament that you are worth more to us alive? Being alive is still a requirement to succeed to the Hebridean throne, right?

Right, yes, my offer. You will take a vassal oath to the Bretonian monarch. After that you will rally the Hebridean Enclave forces to your side. Those that don't rally to your side we shall mop up together. Alright? No problem if you don't see merit here now, you haven't even tried to take charge there on your own yet. Let the boy win his spurs! But if the boy decides he needs a bit of foreign help, do remember that I am there for you, Your Highness. Ta-ta!

Open for Replies

RE: To: Sirius and Gallia - Yazov - 01-09-2020

[Image: PjJPKRj.png]

To: Nameless child.
Origin: Deep Taus.
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

It is said that history is written for wise people to learn from fools' mistakes. And it is most unfortunate to see that self-proclaimed successor of the Gallic monarchy is afflicted by the same delusional ideas his predecessor believed in before the battle of New London - and the end of this decade-long unnecessary bloodshed. Seven hundred million lives on New London. Several billion lives on Leeds - that is the cost of your predecessor's ambitions.

I have the Gallic noble blood in my veins, and i can not stand to see you, willing to go down the same destructive path that led the Monarchy to where it is now. I suggest you to stay put, and do not incite more unnecessary bloodshed than Herbides and our once proud and mighty fleet have seen by this moment. It will be their, and, by the extent, your demise.

Give this some consideration before you choose your next step, child.

~Celestia Ludenberg.

Attachments: None.

RE: To: Sirius and Gallia - Ki'Shar - 01-09-2020

37th Tau System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row.
Recipient: Joseph DeFrance N/A.
Topic: Bonjour

Oh,

Joseph DeFrance, Joseph DeFrance, Joseph DeFrance. What a nice time you've decided to appear, now when the Republic claims its victory, now when Bretonia believes its victorious, now when soldiers of your Father are still fighting.

Before we proceed with your claim and trust, where have you been?

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

RE: To: Sirius and Gallia - Catbert - 01-09-2020

[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]

[Image: 3BaV3ao.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: Maximilian Saint-Just, Colonel of Gallic Royal Intelligence
Recipients: Prince Joseph DeFrance, via direct emergency comlink to the Royal Family
Message Type: Video
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Your Royal Highness,

I am Colonel Maximilian Saint-Just of the Gallic Royal Intelligence. After your public broadcast, I figured it would be wiser to contact you via this classified frequency. Forgive me this precaution; one can never be too careful, especially now.

Rest assured, the Enclave Defense Authority remains loyal to the Crown and the Kingdom. There is no doubt that many people in the Hebrides and the Core Worlds shall rejoice at the return of an heir to the throne. The absence of a DeFrance has created a void, and quite a few people have seen a chance to capitalize on it. The Enclave has been working against it, under the leadership of Marquise Renée Hennequin d'Avignon. She assumed command of the Enclave as per the letter of regency from your father, His Royal Majesty Charles XI.

And although we all would be eager to see a DeFrance to take his rightful place on the throne as soon as possible, I'm afraid the line of command and the protocol of succession must be followed. That is, once I receive word on the status of your father, as well as your coronation, I'll commit the entire Enclave Defense Authority at your beck and call. After all, keeping true to the centuries of tradition and ideals is one of the things that distinguishes us from the opportunists back in Burgundy.

However, until this period of interregnum is over, we'd be honored to welcome you at any facility or vessel of the Enclave Defense Authority, as planet Bordeaux currently lacks the housing and amenities appropriate for a person of your stature. And although the protocol prevents me from putting all our forces under your command just yet, I'll make sure to dedicate as much forces as I can spare. A part of Escadron XXII, perhaps.

If you should accept this offer, please let me know in a separate channel.

Forever loyal to the Kingdom,
Colonel Maximilian Saint-Just

RE: To: Sirius and Gallia - afkippebier - 01-10-2020

To: Soon dead Gallic scum
Subject: Your head

Come to kusari and we will cut off your head like any other royalist scum.
It will be an honour to spill your blood in the name of Matsuda and Amaterasu.

Airi Hirose,
Taisa of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums