Discovery Gaming Community
Daily Reminder - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Daily Reminder (/showthread.php?tid=179870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Daily Reminder - Devtonia PR - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 05:48 PM)ONIKS Wrote: Shiki, if you are being held on a gunpoint, blink twice

I am of the opinion that Bretonia can hold their current territory and that recent expansions are fully justified and are not related to what we know as Devtonia.
[Image: F9Mxgg4.gif]

RE: Daily Reminder - Hemlocke - 05-27-2020

Their current territory got blown to sh*t and they wouldn't be able to divert resources to expansions after they got obliterated, literally and figuratively, economically and militarily. Not to mention with pissed off revolutionaries that wouldn't let up even a tiny bit seeing a weakened Bretonia.

That doesn't have anything to do with bias, that's just factual.

RE: Daily Reminder - Jayce - 05-27-2020

bretonia should be a vassal of liberty or a vassal of gallia, both of those are more interesting story developments than "status quo but in different systems"

RE: Daily Reminder - Wesker - 05-27-2020

Jayce 4 story dev!

RE: Daily Reminder - Devtonia PR - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 06:23 PM)Jayce Wrote: bretonia should be a vassal of liberty or a vassal of gallia, both of those are more interesting story developments than "status quo but in different systems"

Excuse me, mister Liberty, but Bretonia is an economically independent powerhouse in process of active colonization of both Omegas and Taus. Maybe it's you who is the vassal. We couped Rheinland no problem too. Easy game.

I have a solution, retcon Bretonia

RE: Daily Reminder - Unity - 05-27-2020

Daily reminder, everyday Bretonia gets worse.

Change them into a new house.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=178860

Everyone pretty much got on the same page, and the dev team gave some input, and I see nothing is changing.

Captain, proceed with crash course.

RE: Daily Reminder - Devtonia PR - 05-28-2020

We now create visual content so you guys can be in loop with our marry sue uncontested expansions and colonization in 3 directions at once.

[Image: 18pHDQT.png?1]

RE: Daily Reminder - Hemlocke - 05-28-2020

As much as I know this is for pure sh*tposting, I unironically can't critique how accurately all the stupid things happening with Bretonia was visualized in your little map here.

It's pretty disgusting that it seems nothing was learned from Justin's little Bretonian parade and the unlawfuls are still being completely and utterly ignored while Bretonia somehow remains entirely uncontested in its weakened state to its careless and reckless expansion by the local powers that oppose them, I.E. Mollies, Gaians, Coalition, Outcasts, Hessians, (not sure about IMG anymore) Not sure I can consider Enclave local but them too. And somehow, for whatever reason, Bretonian isn't getting its routes to their little coup in Rheinland obliterated by the hessians, which is... bull. Mollies, Corsairs and Enclave along with IMG have territory and bases withing Dublin, yet there's no contest there. Exeter has a bunch of people united against the Bretonians, yet somehow a Planet that has been fighting their annexation since the very beginning has made no progress.

Also I don't see why in the hell CR would just hand a planet back to Bretonia after effectively expending a sh*t ton of resources in breaking the gallic advance's back in the way that they did and effectively took the system for themselves. That planet would've been basically the only gain and they had no help from Bretonia during this, and they're just... okay with handing that back? After securing their favor with Bretonia by helping them with Aland and cutting off the Gallic supply line to the front?

A shame that nothing has changed I suppose. But what are you gonna do.