Discovery Gaming Community
To: KAM| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: KAM| (/showthread.php?tid=182673)

To: KAM| - Typrop - 08-16-2020

Message Inbound

Recipient: Rheinland Kameraden
Employee Name: Will Berkins
Employee Dept.: Board of Directors

Given that contact has already been opened with our company, thanks to our dutiful communications department, I will avoid the same level of introductory pompousness afforded to the Kameraden or the Büro by Mr. Bugler.

I will also refrain from mincing words, as we have said our hellos and our fanciful greetings.

Collectively, your Imperialist counterparts came to us with a deal, and there was a a breakdown in communications. We sincerely hope that you, collectively, are more reasonable as their direct competition, and understand that a civil war is a bloody, ugly, and generally horrid affair. The exact kind of horrid affair Cryer makes a mint off of mitigating the damage dealt by. With our relative unfamiliarity with Rheinland's political landscape, we have contacted the Kameraden, as well as the Rheinland United Republic's Ministry of Foreign Affairs simply for the sake of covering as many bases as possible. Please understand that while we are not a charity organization, we have a vested interest in assisting the Federalist-aligned components of Rheinland, given the proven unreasonability of the Kaiserreich's accounting and foreign affairs ministries at the very least.

As such, we would like to extend to you the same request as we have the United Republic's government proper:

How can we assist?

The limits on that should be plain, given our legal status in the Kaiserreich being, at the very least, hypothetically on the lawful end of things for the time being.

We look forward to hearing from you.

End of Message

RE: To: KAM| - Shokanshi - 08-16-2020

[Image: Doi2dgL.png]
>RheinCom3_commsystem_booting
>booting...........................23%
>booting...........................48%
>booting...........................79%
>!booting_completed
>!warning_license_expired
>establishing_connection_NeuralNet
>connecting.................stand_by
>connecting.................stand_by
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Ralph Bugler

Subject: Re: Direct Cryer To Kameraden

Greetings Mr. Berkins,

It's nice to have a straight forward message like this hitting my desk once in awhile. I'm not exactly shocked to see the Imperials acting like brash fools as every Imperial Captain that I've ran into act the same way or spout propaganda loudly over the comms. It's almost like they had to pick people off the streets at random to fill their vacancies and just promoted the most obnoxious and fervent ones.

Anyway, the Kameraden understand your position as a medical corporation and we'll be glad to give you plenty of opportunities to make money as you have just contacted an organization fighting a war in a radioactive arena. As such, we require many things on all sorts of scales that I'm sure would help resolve the dent that the Imperials have left on your financial records.

We actually require supplies at the current time and I've included an purchase order if you wish to fulfill it, we hope this leads to a favorable trade partnership between your corporation and Munich as a whole.

Generaladmiral Jonathan Marggraf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
>RheinCom3_commsystem_shutdown

RE: To: KAM| - Typrop - 08-16-2020

Message Inbound

This bodes well.

We accept the contract, forward the initial payment to /+\-Stable.Stabiline, and we will update when it is complete.

Thank you for your patronage.

End of Message

RE: To: KAM| - Typrop - 08-18-2020

Message Inbound

The contract has been completed, and the information will be provided in an attachment to the message.

An object of note is that the number provided actually exceeds the initially requested shipment. Consider it a happy accident. We do not request additional compensation, as the quantity is small enough to ignore.

We look forward to working with you again.

End of Message