Discovery Gaming Community
To: BillWagner@billing.conex.comnet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BillWagner@billing.conex.comnet (/showthread.php?tid=190671)

To: BillWagner@billing.conex.comnet - Guthixibis - 12-01-2021

Inbox

RE: To: BillWagner@billing.conex.comnet - Rachel_Snyder - 12-01-2021

[Image: sALmAcO.png]

[Image: qNKKQCt.jpgg]
  • -- Encryption:Medium
  • -- Sender: Rachel Snyder
  • -- Reciever: Unknown
  • -- Subject: Spam

This message is to inform you that your recent transmission has been marked as spam.

Thank you, and have a good day!

[Image: Con-Ex-logo.png]

Rachel Snyder
Administrative Officer
Constellation Express

RE: To: BillWagner@billing.conex.comnet - DeleteMe - 12-01-2021

[Image: og-bill-cowher-46605.png]
  • -- Sender: Bill Wagner
  • -- Reciever: Gordan Akir
  • -- Subject: Optronic Arrays

Mr. Akir,

Apologies about the recent message returned to you. Due to the nature of our interactions, I told nobody but the pilots about you or your organization's whereabouts.

It has been a pleasure assisting your organization with timely supplies. I remember the help that people, who would become our friends and partners, gave to my team as we transitioned to our greener pastures. This is my small opportunity to pay it forward. Therefore, I thank you for that opportunity.

Optronic Arrays are procured in Kusari. It's a long voyage with increased activity within the region by pirates and other terrorist organizations. But, my pilots are up to the challenge. Based on the calculations by my administrative team, our figure is 104 million sc. However, based on our potential partnership and opportunities that may arise with your organization prospering, my offer is 85 million sc for 30,000 units of Optronic Arrays delivered to location disclosed privately.

ConEx ships are currently posturing for delivery. We just await your final approval before they may proceed. We look forward to hearing from you!

Bill Wagner
Owner
Constellation Express

RE: To: BillWagner@billing.conex.comnet - Guthixibis - 12-01-2021

Inbox

RE: To: BillWagner@billing.conex.comnet - DeleteMe - 12-01-2021

[Image: og-bill-cowher-46605.png]
  • -- Sender: Bill Wagner
  • -- Subject: Optronic Arrays

Mr. Akir,

That offer exceeds our default expectation for this contract. Therefore, I place an executive decision to APPROVE of this contract.

I will inform my pilots to expedite these shipments. Furthermore, I will ensure the supply of other critical items are kept.

We look forward to this partnership flourishing and prospering!

Bill Wagner
Owner
Constellation Express

RE: To: BillWagner@billing.conex.comnet - Guthixibis - 12-01-2021

Inbox

RE: To: BillWagner@billing.conex.comnet - Rachel_Snyder - 12-02-2021

[Image: qNKKQCt.jpgg]
  • -- Sender: Rachel Snyder
  • -- Subject: Receipt

Mr. Akir

I apologize for my earlier message. We have grown and prospered so much that weaker minded people would be delighted by our downfall. As such, we screen our messages carefully. Your meeting with Mr. Wagner and the other pilots was so soon to your message that I was not expecting such a message. This was from lack of communication and you have my apologies.

Now, to turn the page. Allow me to properly introduce myself. I am Rachel Snyder, Administrative Officer of Constellation Express. Mr. Wagner is a very busy man as he not only manages the daily operations of ConEx, as any good owner should do, but he is also a working owner. He is flying a convoy as we speak. I help handle things behind the scenes.

And yes, we have confirmed payment has been delivered. We thank you very much for your confidence in our organization. We will continue working with your organization in manners undisclosed in this message. We are excited by this new partnership and are eager to see it flourish!

Rachel Snyder
Administrative Officer
Constellation Express