Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: Bretonian Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=170)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing (/showthread.php?tid=19206)

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - dirmaster0 - 08-01-2013

[Image: icsigv2.png]
Comm ID: Mercana Shirou (IC)
Subject: Military Materials Corporate License & Tau License Renewal

"To the BPA)..."
"I am Mercana Shirou, CEO of Interspace Commerce. I would like to inquire about your Corporate Military Materials License of 20,000,000 credits as well as the renewal of our Corporate Tau Trading License of 25,000,000 credits."

"The purpose of the Military Materials License is to transport our legally acquired nuclear devices to New London for preparation to rebuild Malahide station. To keep our business professional, I've also decided to renew our Tau License ahead of time so that there are no misunderstandings with your officers in the future."

"Attached is the confirmation of both payments sent in one lump sum to BPA)Schiehallion[CCD]. Thank you for your time!"

--Mercana Shirou, Interspace Commerce CEO

{{Attached: Payment Receipt }}

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - SummerMcLovin - 08-01-2013

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Shirou,

Both licences have now been renewed, allowing you to legally transport the materials for the station and then the Gold ore stored on it to Kusari.
I'm not sure if it was intentional or otherwise (in which case you may wish to look to the competence of your accounting department) but the total fee only comes to 45 million credits. It would be improper not to correct this, so the remainder has been returned to you:
[Image: ICRefund_zpsdfca25c9.jpg]

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - US| - 08-14-2013

[Image: USI_Logo.png]

Ladys&Gents,

The Universal Shipping Corporation of Liberty, requests a Tau Trading Licence.

Please note we have funded the following account to comply with your regulations, we look forward to your response.

BPA)Schiehallion[CCD]
Corporation License: 25,000,000c

From; [*USI*]Corporation

Kind Regards,
Charles.Bell
President

Universal Shipping

*boosting signal*

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Hone - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 10:50 AM)Hone Wrote: *Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PADLOCK*
*Establishing Visual Link*
[Image: 2en53ys.jpg]
*VL Established.*
*BPA Chief Inspector Honey*
*Report 5*

I found Laskey of the IMG carrying Marines, and made him buy a personal MML.

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - US| - 08-20-2013

(08-14-2013, 12:04 AM)[*USI*] Wrote:

Ladys&Gents,

Please note we have funded the following account to comply with your regulations, we look forward to your response.

BPA)Schiehallion[CCD]

From; [*USI*]Corporation

Kind Regards,
Charles.Bell
President

Universal Shipping
*boosting signal*

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Sabru - 08-21-2013

*Transmission Incoming*
ID: Skarsi Wyrdmake
Message Begins.......

Kallisti Bretonians,

it has been brought to the attention of TAZ that our Tau trading licence has expired.

the renewal payment has been sent.

[Image: yUYIVXQ.jpg]

23's,
Skarsi Wyrdmake,
Pope of the TAZ
****Transmission Ends****

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Wiz - 08-21-2013

***Incoming Transmission***
From: Lieutenant Commander Connor Sharks Of The Bretonian Armed Forces
Priority: High

***Video Feed Begins***

[Image: 1RWkJBU.jpg]

Greetings Fellas, Lieutenant Commander Connor Sharks here:
I am sending this transmission in order to acquire a Tau License for a Civilian which he asked me for it, his ship call-sign is : Suaimhnaes
I'll upload his files now...

Uploading Files...

*ID
*Request and Received Money

Please keep me updated for further information and procedures..

[Image: wViEYRO.png]

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Mark_Brown - 08-28-2013

(08-20-2013, 11:57 PM)[*USI*] Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 12:04 AM)[*USI*] Wrote:

Ladys&Gents,

BPA)Schiehallion[CCD]

From; [*USI*]Corporation

Kind Regards,
Charles.Bell
President

Universal Shipping
*boosting signal*

Re-Boosting Signal

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - myg0t33 - 08-30-2013

Good day Sirs, I am Officer 'Waldorf' Salad.

Yesterday, whilst I was on Patrol in New London, I had a long range communication from the Captain of the Suaimhneas asking if he could purchase a 6 month Tau Trading Licence for a Captain of another Ship. Having helped out an BPA Inspector on the previous evening I agreed to take the 10 million credits and the name of the other ship.

I respectively request that the ship silly_one be added to the list for 6 months starting from yesterdays date. I have given my word as a BPA Officer that I would see it done.

Having received the 10 million credits I am in a bit of a quandary. What do I do with the money? On the previous night myself and Tator aided an Inspector (i can't remember his name, note to self pay more attention) in which we collected 10 million credits from another Trader. After it was paid the Inspector gave myself and Tator 2 million credits each (it was like a great pay day!) and I assume that he kept the rest for himself as he was a higher rank than us. Now, do I give Tator and Serbian 2 million credits each for assisting and keep 6 million for myself? Or do I need to pay some to the Higher Ups? I don't want to get the Inspector in trouble (good thing I wasn't paying attention really *smiles*) but I, as a Rookie Officer, need some guidance on the subject.

By the way the Tator sends his regards.

Waldorf Salad

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - SummerMcLovin - 09-01-2013

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Bell,

The licensure of your corporation was initially put on hold due to the ongoing investigation of your unlicensed jump-trading. With those mistakes amended by Lady Kensington's efforts, your application for a Tau Trading Licence is granted.

Mr. Wyrdmake,

Your fee has been received (and through some research of mine, it appears I hold another unit of money from you or your associates), and any trade that takes you to the Taus may continue legally.

Officer... Salad,

I've added both Suaimhneas and silly_one to the licensing lists, and commend you on reporting it clearly in this channel.
As for what happens to the fees, they are sent by the primary officers to either the BPA)Anvil or BPA)Schiehallion[CCD]. In the case of the latter, I can keep a clear track of it and send part of it as salary to the officers involved should it be reported on this frequency.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page