Discovery Gaming Community
Prototype Bomber - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Prototype Bomber (/showthread.php?tid=19608)

Pages: 1 2

Prototype Bomber - ErikssonJeny - 04-23-2009

I designed a fighter/bomber and I would like if someone makes it into 3D.

If you want to make it the pics are in jpg and can be e-mailed anytime.

P.S: I can't show them due to the fact that I can't put pics that are not hosted.

My email - ErikssonJeny@gmail.com

You won't regret it;)

Prototype Bomber - Stoat - 04-23-2009

Free hosting is offered by Photobucket and Image Shack.

Prototype Bomber - Xing - 04-23-2009

It would be useful if you told us stats and general information about it. Modellers usually don't do stuffs just because someone drew up some random sketch and want it put in mod... there's some design rules that are followed for the conception of each ships - and true, they vary much between the ideology of each modellers, but we generally turn around one same thing, based off as close as possible to FL design.

Prototype Bomber - ErikssonJeny - 04-23-2009

Well I'm not very good at info but here I go.

This ship is built in a new and independent shipyard currently unknown. This ship was designed and it's purpose is to eliminate target behind enemy lines. The ships 2nd thruster gives additional speed to outrun running foes and a little more maneuverability. The ship is still in experimental phases. Torpedoes are hidden in 2 special compartments in the hull for better accuracy.

2 Thrusters, Mines, 2Torps/disruptors*, CM, 4 weapons/missiles. 12500 armor, very good powerplant, level 9-10 weapons, level 10 shield....

*Can only fire Sunslayers and Starkillers as torps.

Upper
Bottom
Back
Front
Left
Right
Colored Version

Prototype Bomber - Muleo - 04-23-2009

Sounds like you're trying to go for a SHF that has VHF maneuverability and size, at faster than 200m/s, in other words, too uber.

Prototype Bomber - johnpeter - 04-23-2009

You really need to give us more info... Right now, this thing needs 1 less cm slot, 1 less mine slot, and less manuverabilty. Right now, as Mule said it is too UBERPWNZALLNOROLEPLAYOMFG.

Prototype Bomber - Xing - 04-23-2009

To me it's pretty unserious stuff. You just want to see your drawing in your game and give it uber stats...

Instead, try to help us think of idea to replace the imports infesting this mod, hmkay?

Prototype Bomber - ErikssonJeny - 04-24-2009

I'm all new to this so can you tell me what should I do with the info, stats and model?

Ohh and this actually isn't a bomber because he can't fire supernovas only sunslayers and starkillers.

Prototype Bomber - Muleo - 04-24-2009

Quite frankly, the model isn't all that interesting, nor does the design fit well into any of the faction shiplines, the stats are ridiculous and the ship hasn't even been modelled. IMO there isn't any potential in this ship. Better luck next time.

Prototype Bomber - Xing - 04-24-2009

As one of the modeller around and only considering whip design; nope. It's way too simple, ad might do fine in something cartoonish like bugs bunny, but not in FL, I'm afraid.