Discovery Gaming Community
To: AWES | From: '\S/' - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: AWES | From: '\S/' (/showthread.php?tid=203529)

To: AWES | From: '\S/' - TheKusari - 06-14-2024

[Image: mgVpiHQ.png]

Halpert Kennedy, Starfliers
To: Whoever, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
Subject: Do you like money?

Hi. I was told to contact you. My name is mister super-speed pilot Kennedy.

I have a group of pilots who, unlike me, may want to throw money at you. I imagine that's something that would get your attention. Reply back if your pockets aren't deep enough.

Yeah, Godspeed

RE: To: AWES | From: '\S/' - All Worlds - 06-16-2024

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

[Image: D6USNJo.png]

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Halpert Kennedy, Starfliers
» Subject - SHOW ME THE MONEY
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - MAXIMUM - PRIVATE MESSAGE

Good day Mr. Kennedy of the renowned Starfliers,

I must admit this is one of the more interesting - vague, but interesting - pieces of communication to cross my console today.

Our corporation would be remiss to at least delve deeper into the nature of the opportunity, and, of course, the credits involved with said venture.

My opening questions would be:
Who told you to contact us?
Why did this 'group of pilots' choose you to start this com?

Do you hold any racing records at any of the top tracks in Sirius? I try to keep up with recent news regarding the circuits but my schedule often has me miss out on a lot of the big event announcements.

Sincerely,

[Image: giphy.gif]

Eylon de Vados
Corporate Trade Representative
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: AWES | From: '\S/' - TheKusari - 06-19-2024

To: Eylon de Vados, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
Subject: Do the thing

Too many words, but from what I can read, it sounds like you're on board. Good.

To humor you, no one told us. I found your little training ground in Penny. One person in or around there said you guys were some branch of the people who run the place.

We want to fly in a space simulator. Not those boring games from the early years on Earth, but ones that would actually teach us something. I've been told we're after... *sighs* Transport. Training. To. Fly. The. Kujira.

There. I'm not interested in this myself, that's why the other guys want to throw money at you for this.

Yeah, Godspeed

RE: To: AWES | From: '\S/' - All Worlds - 06-22-2024

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Subject - Flying the big trade ships

Good day Mr. Kennedy,

Excellent - we are ecstatic to hear of your interest in these vessels!

And of course our base in Pennsylvania is great place to start for that basic to intermediate knowledge of the vessel.

However, there is no need to throw money at our corporation - I'll actually do the opposite and contact this base on your behalf to mention your enquiry and we'll get a bit off the top for their rates so your contacts can either use the difference on your transports options above base setup or ... extra advanced training from the facility!

Good luck on your associates' work with these ships - there's a reason there are so many of them on the lanes - they are a decent ship!

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: AWES | From: '\S/' - TheKusari - 06-27-2024

Subject: Cool

Wish I got something for my own work. Boy that'd be nice.

That's all well and good, to organize the base to let us in and do the transport training stuff. The last thing the big man here needs is a... why do they have to use these words? *sighs* Okay, they need a "Formal certificate of completion of training." You know, once we have all been there and finished the simulation stuff.

I'll leave that to you to figure out.

Yeah, Godspeed

RE: To: AWES | From: '\S/' - All Worlds - 07-01-2024

» Subject - Certificate

Good day Mr. Kennedy,

I can assure you such training does indeed include a record of completion for which your associates will be given an authentic digital copy.

With said record also comes a reference that each student can use, should they desire, from the trainers involved confirming their satisfaction with the required material. Such a reference goes a long way to securing respectable employment in the transport sector!

All records are kept in our secure databases should any copies be required from past students again in the event of deletion or other loss.

All part and parcel of the valued service our flight academy provides!

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: AWES | From: '\S/' - TheKusari - 07-03-2024

Subject: Certificate

Fantastic.

Well, to my little scanner bar thingy, it seems my colleagues are impatient and are already on their way. Do forward me a copy of this certificate or at least something that resembles one. I like me some shiny things, even if it's a digital shiny thing.

Yeah, Godspeed