Discovery Gaming Community
To: Starfliers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Starfliers (/showthread.php?tid=204338)

To: Starfliers - Caspari Network - 08-12-2024

CONNECTION ESTABLISHED. DECRYPTION SUCCESSFUL. DISPLAYING MESSAGE . . .
[Image: 8IQfrpn.jpeg]

To: Starfliers
Subject: Orbital Cartography Report: Edinburgh

I hope this message finds you well.

I am a representative of the Caspari Network. Our organisation has recently gained an interest in the Edinburgh system, and we now desire a more thorough analysis of it. Your organisation has a stunning reputation as researchers and cartographers, and we believe your expertise can assist us. We require a detailed star chart of every major object, nebula, and field in the system. We also need a report detailing local factional presence and interests, as well as a basic threat assessment of any nearby hazard or conceivably hostile force.

We assume this will be settled swiftly and discreetly. We also assume you do not work for free; what will be the charge? We are quite flexible.

CONNECTION TERMINATED.

RE: To: Starfliers - TheKusari - 08-12-2024

[Image: t9mWlni.png]

Albert McKenzie, Starfliers
To: Administration, Caspari Network
Subject: Contract Work

Hello, my name is Albert McKenzie. Who am I speaking to from the Caspari Network?

Our work does indeed take us to most corners of Sirius. These do include stellar objects, fields and most certainly hazardous sectors. Edinburgh is within our range to survey.

However, the details regarding presence within the system and who is considered a local threat we do not report on. The items recorded in our reports serve as learning opportunities for our researchers. This results in factional influences being a factor we are simply not interested in, as this doesn't serve our own goals.

I shall send over our public services document. It details what we do and what the costs are. Please do give it a read over and let me know if you wish to continue with our services.

Formerly, Godspeed

RE: To: Starfliers - Caspari Network - 08-12-2024

To: Albert McKenzie

Pleasure to meet you, Albert. You are speaking with Alexandra.

We have reviewed your services document and discussed your limitations regarding factional presence. We accept your terms, and will reassign our own agents to handle the remaining tasks. How would you like your payment?

CONNECTION TERMINATED.

RE: To: Starfliers - TheKusari - 08-16-2024

[Image: t9mWlni.png]

Albert McKenzie, Starfliers
To: Alexandra, Caspari Network
Subject: Already Accomplished

Hello, Alexandra.

One of our pilots has been overzealous and surveyed a handful of systems recently, including Edinburgh. Payment is made at this point, after which an access tunnel is established so you can view the report.

The payment of 2 million sirian credits can be wired to Starfliers|CreditVault.

Formerly, Godspeed

RE: To: Starfliers - Caspari Network - 08-16-2024

To: Albert McKenzie

Passion like that is rare; hold on to that one.

Payment has been sent. Receipt attached.

CONNECTION TERMINATED.