Discovery Gaming Community
"It's just a game, I can die." - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: "It's just a game, I can die." (/showthread.php?tid=34226)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

"It's just a game, I can die." - aerelm - 02-04-2010

[Image: saerieveheaders.png]

• Biography
Saerieve (Born Emmanuel Pradier, 710 A.G.S/794 A.S) third son of Adolphe Pradier, a well-known Gallic business man, was born on Planet New Paris. His childhood passed like most other youngest children of any family, trying to prove himself better than his two older brothers. At the age of 6, he started his studies in a private institute and at the age of 18, he joined Gallic Royal Police. After 3 years of training, finally at the age of 21 joined Royal Police forces in space.

In his opinion, best part of being a police officer was asking for 'Protection Fee' from traders and blowing up small pirate ships. Turning into one of the best officers in first part of his favorite activities, and not so good in second part, he was transfered to Gallic Border Worlds during early 816 A.S to counter the growing Council forces. During the next year, he would return to New Paris every two weeks to meet his family and take a short rest, but as soon as the route to Sirius was open, they were forbidden to leave their posts. He was enjoying his stay in border worlds for first few months and 'fooling around' with Sirian traders - As he called it - but after a while as his new hobby started getting old, he decided to do something foolish. Just a few months after Council forces taking over the jump holes to Sirius, he stole a Civilian ship and left Gallia Space with fake identity of 'Saerieve' - a name he just made up and thought would sound cool!
First few months went by pretty hard, because of his lack of knowledge about Sirius, and also inability to properly communicate in standard Sirian English made it hard for him to communicate or even get accepted in any organization or group. After a few months of flying around Sirius without any particular goal, and getting to know the houses and also, getting better at communicating in English, he decided to return to doing what he did best - 'Playing around with lonely Traders'.

From that point on, he started his new path as a Freelancer Pirate, making enough money for living in his ship cockpit, and visiting a base every once and again when he needed to resupply. After time, he managed to gain trust of Junkers, and through them, becoming neutral with Liberty Rogues, Mollys and Outcasts. For the next year, he partly settled down in Barrier Gate Station, mostly operating in Liberty, Bretonia or Tau Systems. Being Gallic, his everyday drink was Wine, which he always complained about its quality, and this resulted in him being drunk most of the time, and when drunk, he only looked for fun, and no serious amount of money.
"As long as I have drink and someone to laugh at, I have enough!" was the way he described his own life style during that time.
During that Year, Saerieve travelled around Sirius, and visited various systems in the sector, while pirating defenseless traders along the way, but as days passed, he knew he had to find a place to settle in as he couldn't live the life of a 'wanderer' for his whole life.

It was during one of his travels through Tau systems that he met someone who completely changed his lifestyle. During his time in Tau systems, he met a Golden Chrysanthemums girl, who was in fact an Aoi Iseijin even though he thought she was a Chrysanthemums elder. Unaware of the fact, he invited the girl to a drink - Just as he always did when he met a beautiful girl - and in their short meeting, the Iseijin showed him visions and illusions, both painful and enjoyable, but as it was over, she made him believe it was all a 'Dream' and probably because of the drinks. Despite partly believing the girl, Saerieve still knew at least parts of it were true, which made him want to get closer to the girl to find out more about her, to maybe find an answer to his questions. This resulted in him sending a transmission to the Chrysanthemums elders and offering them assistance in return for access to their bases. With his request being approved, Saerieve moved from Barrier Gate to Ainu depot and started looking for the girl he had met.

Most of his time passed with looking around the station for the girl, and flying with random Golden C. pilots in space, hoping to learn more about the girl he had met in space, but as months passed and the only time he met the girl after moving to Ainu was a brief one, he started to find a way 'to be noticed' as he called it. During one of his flights with one of the Golden C., he noticed he's been preregistered on the Chrysanthemums board months ago, without him noticing, and knowing it was his best chance to show himself, he decided to stop 'wasting time on useless transport' and start hunting targets from the Chrysanthemums board as a freelancer.

As the days passed, he realized his second-hand Eagle and the guns he bought from a Junker dealer were no match for the Naval Forces ships and gear, and he knew to be able to act effective in what he had decided to do, he needed a new gear. It was then, when he realized with the help of his new friends within the Chrysanthemums, and a Hessian he knew from his time back in the Omegas, he could set up a ship which would be more than a match for Kusari imperial forces. Talking to Rika Ito, the Chrysanthemums elder he met the most, he managed to get a good word in for himself among the Dragons, and after a meeting with their Shogunate, finally get his hands on a newly-crafted Katana, and later, contacting his old Hessian friend, he managed to get permission for a set of Natterturns from the Hessians Army.

After starting his new career on the Kusari unlawful boards, and taking out various targets, he finally decided to talk to one of the Chrysanthemums elders about the girl he had met, hoping she can help him get closer to the girl, but as he meets Rika Ito in space, he comes to realize according to Golden C. records, Rin Masaki, the girl he had met, has gone MIA months before they first met. Just to prove that the girl he had met was actually Rin Masaki, he sends a few of the scans he had from her ship to the elder, but as she notices a few strange records in the log, she forwards the scan files to the Blood Dragons to be processed further. Soon after, the Dragons come back to them with the results of the processed scans, which clearly showed Rin Masaki was infected by Nomads, as the scans from her ship showed a couple of equipment only seen on Nomad infected ships before.

Knowing the Wilde from his days in Omegas, he knew any attempt to find the girl again would cost him his life, and now that he knew the girl was no longer a human, he could understand the reason behind the visions he had seen and the feelings he had gotten when he met the girl, which resulted in him considering it a "Lost Hope", as the girl he thought he knew was no more, and decided to move on, although now that he had lost the only reason that had pushed him forward during the past months, he was no more than lost, with no particular goal.

After going through a breakdown after the incident, and speaking with one of the Dragon shogunate, he decided to dedicate himself to what he had done in past months, working on Kusari unlawful boards, and use his skill and experience along with his hard-earned ship and gear both to aid those who had helped him when in need, and to give his life a new direction and 'stop living a pointless life' as he called it.

Spending ten months on dedicatedly hunting targets from the Blood Dragons hit list, he managed to build up a reputation for him throughout the house and surrounding system, whether in form of respect from friendly points or deep fear from the hostiles, even some of the higher ranking members of the Naval Forces, but even though he was dedicated to the task, he was still suffering from the breakdown even after nearly one year, which resulted in him attempting to suicide even though he did not succeed in. He was found unconscious in his room and moved to Ryuku medical wing immediately, which resulted in him being saved from certain death.

Soon after his recovery, he was offered a task by the Dragons to move to Bretonia in order to gather intel and also test their defenses as a preparation for the 47 Ronin wing'€™s relocation to Bretonia borders. After spending a few months in Bretonia and gathering all the needed data, and with the outbreak of the Tau invasion, Dragons shogunate who were interested to know more about the Gallic threat assigned him on a new task to move to Gallia and gather as much useful data as possible, knowing he would be the best option as he was native to that region of space.

During his assignment in Gallia, he managed to come in contact with the Council who had already heard about him and had decided to offer him a critical assignment which was recovering a Royal Navy blackbox to decode the exact route the Royal forces were using to move their troops through the mine fields in Languedoc and Orkney. Accepting and finishing the assignment offered by Council was the point where he was granted the use of their Bastard Culverin tachyon blasters, which he managed to get hardwired on his Katana with the help of one of his Junker friends, and after returning to Kusari, have a more effective gear to hunt for the Dragons hit list.

After the disbandment of the Rising Sons, Saerieve - finding himself with no real purpose anymore, and also feeling betrayed by the Dragon shogunate - moved away from Kusari, returning to Sirius on his own after two years, hoping to find another cause to fight for. Having gained a lot more experience with life since the last time he'd been out in Sirius, he starts to realize how most factions actually don't fight for what they claim to be fighting for. No longer attached to any particular faction or group, he decides to make it his goal to 'help' others realize the miserable life they're living and make them return to their original goals, even if it means killing those who can't be 'helped' and only leaving the ones who're not as hopeless.

To this day, Saerieve is taking residence in Barrier Gate station like he used to over two years ago, and he's often seen in bordering systems of Bretonia and Liberty, as well as Tau systems.

» See Also:
- Last updated: Nov 07, 2012

"It's just a game, I can die." - aerelm - 02-04-2010

>> Loading Previous Entries
>> ERROR: No Entries found, Create new one ?
([Yes]) - [No]
>> New Entry: Happy Birthday!
"Dear Diary ...
Nah, That sounds lame! Only girls use that word! So, erm ...

Whatever! Happy Birthday to me! haha! eh ... actually my birthday is in a few months, but that doesn't matter.
Cause no one really cares about when my birthday is, so I'll think of today as my birthday, Cause Today is
exactly One year since I left Gallia! Yay! Well, I bought this thing, erm ... 'Log Book' or whatsoever, from a
scary lookin' guy in the bar as a birthday present for myself! And this thing was cheap!
erm ... well, Cheap for me! hehehe, well .. 100 big K or whatever!
Speakin' of Gallia, I'm happy I left! I just miss that pretty maid we had at my dad's Mansion ...
Man, She was something! heh, Every morning she'd came to my room,
"Se reveiller! Lait ou de cafe le matin?"
Gah I'm nearly forgettin how to speak that silly language! hahaha!
Well, those Rogue guys sure speak kinda funny, I should hang out with them more often!
And I might go back to Gallia to see if they'll let me through to get back to New Paris and spend a night or two
with that girl ... well, Its kinda pissin' me off that they wont even let Police past those Sealed Gates ... So I wont
have so much chance, but hey! Never hurts to try, ey ?
Maybe I run into some of my old wingmen and make a laugh at them!
They trap themselves in those stinky systems, I, on the other hand, Have a whole New Universe to explore!
... Not to mention all the poor unlucky Traders!

Hahaha!
erm ... well, Enough of being a novelist! I'd better get movin' to find a Trader or someone else to laugh at!"

>> Saving the Entry
>> Save Successful

"It's just a game, I can die." - aerelm - 02-07-2010

>> Load Complete, Create new one ?
([Yes]) - [No]
>> New Entry: I am Banned!
"ahahahahaha ... ! Oh man! Such a Day!
I cant stop laughing! First, one of those Silent type Traders got blown up! well I like them! You can sit and throw
any kind o' insult at 'em and they'll just try to go on cruise and waste your CDs! Such a waste of time!
Then that ridicules Merc showed up! That was something I couldn't Imagine!
Merc Identifications of course, Blood Dragon Bomber! and ... erm ... How do you write that ?
Buntsepuch Affiliation! You know ... those Rheinland Clowns who think they are really scary terrorists! Hahah!
And Whats the most funny part ? He was offended when I called him a clown!
Oh well ... He didn't know the rule of "Don't take offense cause you'll probably get a Antimatter in face afterwards!"
And then that stupid GMG guy contacted me and made me spill my Wine all over my uniform! aah, Ugly Bastard!

But that wasn't enough to make my day Great! Man that Zoner guy in Cruiser was such a joke! I was laughing
so hard! He said "oh Get a Sock on my Head!" or something! oh well, I told him the truth ... I dont have a sock
dirty enough to suit him well! ahahaha! What he said made my day!
"Then Don't consider entering Baffin because now you're officially Banned from that system!"
Oh man! What a Dice! He probably doesn't know I'm already registered as Hostile to all Zoner Bases!
and You think a Simple 'Ban' can Stop Me?! such a Fool! I'm 'Officially Banned' from every 5 house in Sirius!
But I'm a Pirate you fool! I do whatever the hell I want! Even with your Dog!
erm ... No That dog thing isn't a really good idea ...!
Zoner Girls are ugly anyway! Why should I care about being Banned from Baffin ?
I've never even been to that system! ahaha!
oh well ... On second thought I think I'll go there to have some fun, maybe blast a Zoner or two! After all
being in a Banned Space is much more fun than sitting next to a Lane all day and drinking your brains out!

Speaking of which, I'd better be off to the bar now! Barrier Gate has some damn nice Wine I admit ...!
Not as good as the wine we got in Gallia, but still!"

>> Saving the Entry
>> Save Successful

"It's just a game, I can die." - aerelm - 02-09-2010

([Yes]) - [No]
>> New Entry: To Bretonia and Back!
"eh What a trip! Took a few days!
Those Mollys are funny, I give em that much! But Bretonia systems are ugly!
oh well, not all of 'em, Edinburgh sure is pretty, but Gaians are not! They are so angry, I wonder how they
want to 'Save the Nature'! Oh what a Bull! hahaha!
Also, Newcastle is a fun place to be, with all those lost traders trying to find a way out and suddenly popping out
of Lane in front of me! well, most of em find their way out - In their Pods! hahah!
And with that High Class Mollys Lounge in a Corner of the system! Yea I sure had fun, aside from the fact that
you can find better Wine in sewers than in that Bar! I still have that stupid taste in my mouth, ugh!
The main fun part about the trip was meeting those two Kusarian girls, they sure were hot! So bad they didn't
stop for a drink ... meh, who cares ? I can get done with them some other time!
oh, so ... I realized I am running out of Wine and decided to get back to Barrier Gate, but on the way I saw a
little party, A Rogue, an Outcast, and a Slaver! well, the rogue had some wine in his hold, and I got the wine,
in return they asked me to hook up with em for the afternoon. Well, who can say No to a 'Drink n Drive' party, eh?
So we went to Cali and hit a lane, wow man, it sure got crowded! Let me see,
First a kid in dromedary, then the Navy funboat, then those two retarded Navy guys in Pelicans, Can you
believe it ? PELICANS! They thought they could kill me in their ugly ships, well, They both ran away as soon as
they saw I'm gonna rip both of em up! eh, well, one of em got Antimatter up the arse, the other one ran away with
Wet pants, Shouting 'HALP!!!' in System channel! Ahahaha! What a laugh!
eh, what then ? Aha, the LSF guy in Avenger, oh poor kid, the outcast guy in the gunship blew him up good!
And, worst part of the evening! That ugly face guy in the ... eh, what was the name ? aha!
"LuxuryLiner-Enterprise" or whatever, showed up, and I tried to be nice and just asked for a few bottles of Wine!
ugh, That was not even Wine! That was Cow poo or some hell! I had to drink 6 bottles of my good old Wine
when I got back to Barrier to wash the taste! Are those VIPs retarded or something ? Paying that much money
to get aboard that ship, and then what ? Drink Cow poo ? Oh Gawd! I need more wine!
Where did I put that damn bottle?"

>> Saving the Entry
>> Save Successful

"It's just a game, I can die." - aerelm - 02-11-2010

([Yes]) - [No]
>> New Entry: Home, Sweet Home! ... Or not!
"Oh well,
Was a really long trip! and except this fine Tobacco I managed to get my hands on, Nothing was really how I'd like.
After sending that little 'Love Letter' to 'Doc', haha what a name! anyway, After that I decided to pay a short visit to
My good old dady! hahah! Guess what ? They didn't let me through those gates! Just as I've thought!
And even Navy and Police boys tried to kill me a few times! haha! Was fun! Specially that Navy funboat who followed
me for a few hours around system, just to realize I'm turning in circles! Oh man! You should've seen his face!
THAT, was priceless! haha, and to my surprise, the boys in Maquis and Council were quiet friendly! They actually
let me stay at their bases while I was in Gallia! Oh and, I admit! I'd missed playing around with all those IDF guys!
But anyway, I got bored really soon, after flying around systems and giving a few traders some reminders and
gathering some 'Souvenirs' from them, specially that perfect Tobacco one of em was hauling, I decided to head
back to Coronado. Man ... Barrier Gate is starting to feel like home!
Gah, well, return trip Took long enough, but finally I'm back and can Go Smoke and Drink in the Bar!
Oh man, This is what I call Life!"

>> Saving the Entry
>> Save Successful

"It's just a game, I can die." - aerelm - 02-14-2010

([Yes]) - [No]
>> New Entry: YeeeHaaaW!!!
"- This - is what I call Life!
After returning from Gallia I decided to go up to Kusari for a little change, Cause I've never really been there
for real, Just passed through some systems a few times, But Man! Is this Heaven ?!
So Many Traders to bother! So many stupid Police kids to blow up! And So Many hot Girls to spend time with!
Yea I've been spending some time with these Golden Something Girls, Don't know how to say that stupid word!
But They are really Something! Although I had to blast a few Samura Convoys for them to let me in their little
Base, But it was worth it! The only thing I don't like here is this Stupid Cardamine smell everywhere, urgh!
Even when you are in bed and turn around to talk with the little girl sleepin' next to you, she smells like Cardi.
But meh, Whatever! They sure know a few good tricks to make you forget about everything! Cardi or not!
I sure should come up here more often! These Girls Rock! oh well, I don't want to be a perv, so, Yea they know
how to fight as well! I went out with a pretty little one of these hot girls a few hours ago, And really, She made
me look Bad! I mean, She was whooshing around the place, blasting all those ugly Police guys!
Haha! But whatever, I'm gettin' Bored... I think I'll leave in a day or two and come back and check on these
Pretty ones once in a while! Yea that sounds like a good Plan!"

>> Saving the Entry
>> Save Successful

"It's just a game, I can die." - aerelm - 02-19-2010

([Yes]) - [No]
>> New Entry: Dont Drink and Fly!
"I didnt go to space in past few days,
Guess what I was Doing ?! Yah they got a new brand of Wine here at Bar, which is not perfect but still is Nice!
So I've been drinkin' my brains out these Days! Hahaha!
And those two Kusari girls who come here once in a while make it much more fun!

eh, What else ?! I Need Another Drink!"

>> Saving the Entry
>> Save Successful

"It's just a game, I can die." - aerelm - 02-24-2010

([Yes]) - [No]
>> New Entry: RAMPAGE!
"I love to watch how they all run away with wet undies!
Today I went down to Pennsylvania, never been there really, but I've heard that fooling around with Miners and
their funny escorts down there is so fun! Guess what ? It actually was!
I went down there, blasted exactly 11 ships in an hour or so, and came out! Not even a scratch! ahahaha!
So, First there was this Fat Rude Ugly Miner Guy who kept shooting the stones like I'm not there at all, and well,
had to show him how to respect me in the hard way! haha! Well, he should be glad I didnt blow him up, but still
had a nice little chat with him, but I think smell of his went pants was bothering him! haha!
Then came this fat Bretonian guy, I really dont know what he was doing down in pennsy, but the retard didnt
listen to me and called for 'Back up' ! Oh man! Every single kid gets a ship nowadays, and none of them know
how to fly it!
So, Here comes this Merc dog, who is in a Virage, and this Navy kid who is in a cupholder! haha, what a useless
piece of shi ... p! And I start making fun of them and laughing my brains out, right when this Police retard in
a Stinger comes, and he has another Navy pig with him, who is in an Avenger! Oh man! What a fun day!
Imagine All five of them on my poor Roc! Guess what ? I blasted them All! Oh man!
So First down goes the ugly Bret Freighter, then I turn around and blast the Merc Dog, cause I really hate those
Dogs! Then down goes the Cupholder so he wont get a lucky shot with snac and I go boom! And the Stinger kid
was Piece of Cake! He didnt even know how to Fly!
hahaha! Most fun part was watching the last kid making his panties wet and trying to run away!
Haha, poor kid got an Antimatter up somewhere that no sun had shined before! hahah!
Well, after that, things got a bit boring, blasted away some other ugly fat miners, then decided to retun to Barrier.
But what happened in the end was so funny! A Navy kid called me and said something like,
"leave or adminz ban u"
I have not a single clue what the crap he meant, but he sounded pissed! So I laughed my arse out at him!
Poor kid!"

>> Saving the Entry
>> Save Successful

"It's just a game, I can die." - aerelm - 02-27-2010

([Yes]) - [No]
>> New Entry: Trafalgar
"I was out in Bretonia again... I mean I still am.
Stayed at Trafalgar for the night, now I think I'm gonna return to Barrier or something. And I'm definitely not
in mood today. First, I'm running out of wine, which is not a big problem, they still can give me some crap here
that they call 'wine', but, yesterday I saw bunch of junkers next to Trafalgar, and this Suzume kid was there too.
For the first time after so long, something like this made me start thinking again ...
That girl was so innocent, but still she had to live like that, like some lowlifes who should lick the floor to keep
from starving. I might be a "Sadistic Maniac" or whatever anyone calls me, but I'm still human.
Couldn't sit, watch, drink and laugh. There was not much I could do either, But I think it was that girl's lucky day.
On my way to Trafalgar I ran into a scum trader full of Gold ore, who had a fat bounty on his head too! So I just
blasted him to Grab the 10mils hanging from his neck, I think there was a reason why I ran into that scum to get
that free cash. So I just sent the 10mils to that Suzume kid and told her to spend it wisely, lets just hope
she puts it into good use."

>> Saving the Entry
>> Save Successful

"It's just a game, I can die." - aerelm - 03-02-2010

([Yes]) - [No]
>> New Entry: Omegas
"Eh, Yea I moved to Omegas from Bretonia ... kinda nice place, and I've never been here really!
The funny thing is, all the systems are so full of Corsairs and Hessians and Traders, but not a Single Lane!
I think It's the end of the world! Hahah!
So, I've been fooling around with them Corsairs a bit, saw a Black Sails guy and a Nice guy named 'Mentira'
so far, but really ... What kinda name is Mentira ?! or Whatever!
Gonna be nice to Corsairs, or at least pretend to be nice, so they'll let me stay at their Bases! Cause there are
not many Junker Bases around here, I've heard of only one in Omega-15 or somewhere!
Corsairs are funny, some of them are really retarded, some of them are really angry, and some of them are
more than enough nice! Haven't seen a decent Corsair So far!
But the only thing is, I hope those retarded Sairs dont attack me for 'Carrying Outcast Technology', which I dont
but still ... C'mon! Cheetah is not an Exclusive Outcast Technology! Its open market thingie, Outcasts just make it!
Is it a big deal for the really ? Oh, whatever! I'm running out of wine, and the only base around here that sells
Wine is a Zoner Base! How silly is that?"

>> Saving the Entry
>> Save Successful