Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LIBERTY LICENSES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Incoming Transmission]
[Comm ID: Commander Stephanie Malaign, Liberty Navy]
[Designation: All Lawful Vessels]

Right, listen up, due to some incidents with Licensed vessels being destroyed without the Lawfuls actually checking our records, this has been posted, make a note people, these are the names to remember:

[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[Liberty Licenses List]
[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

[Arms Dealing Only Licenses]

Lorien
ALS)Cerulean
LXS2"Aerith"-Cpt. Hakase

[Nomad Possession Only Licenses]

Anyone with the tag [The_Angels] in their callsign (//Must actually be in The Angels, so, don't try to fake it//)
DarkAngel (Emphasized because she herself has been attacked several times because of mistakes on the lawfuls behalf)
Gafwmn
Gafwmn.
SDS RECON LT.Gafwmn
DW-Suzanna
Barrick_Mane
S/D-Devil.Starr
Soujro_Hiko
=/Sentinel.Kiosk_V1.2/=
Luxury-Liner_GranCanaria
[FL]-Mike.Cannon
Hoshinokatana
Cesar
Sirius.Wanderer
Museum.of.Anthropology
Forschung_Schiff
NCC.trekster
InterSirusReasearcher
TrekInterSirusFreight
Daniel.Feenix
Daniel.Feenix-[GS]
[LC]Volantis
[LC]VolantisII
VolantisIII
[LC]Serenity
[LC]Spearow
[LC]Scorpius
[LC]Lynx
[LC]Invader
[Core]Klaw117
Joshua Crews
Midas
haakon_esco
BlackPython
BlackCobra
Scared Weird Little Guy
S2KG
Hekat
Veles
(A)utark_Mikuru
(A)utark_Herakleitos
Stucuk2
Chichlid
Camtheman
[BHL]Raizen
[BHC]Raizen
[KoF]-Artilla.Ray
(A)ut_MikeGyver
-=ITC=-Vengance
Jacksinful
Ryoken's_storage_Barge

[Nomad And Arms Dealing Licenses]

Armoury.001
Armoury.002
Armoury.004
Armoury.005
Armoury.006
Armoury.007
Armoury.008
Armoury.009
Armoury.010
Armoury.011
Armoury.012
[Arms_Dealer]-Malarlo and variants
Constrict.store1
Constrict.store2
Constrict.store3
UniCon.store1
Bill.Mason[Arms.Dealer]
Jura
Junker-Transport 107
Junker-Armory.001
Kingmax
NY_Flea_Market
[Wellington]Gun-Dealer
Craig Ramsey
[tg]Dealer.1

If you feel your name has been missed, we apologize, and, contact me on Secure Comms (//PM me on the forums//) to fix this,.

Also, do not try to cheat us out of the licenses by falsifying that you payed, we will be running background checks against all the names.

Malaign out.

[End Transmission]
to: LN

"aren t you missing the general license of military and non liberty forces vessel? - or have you forgotten about that at all. - if those are summed up under the caption "liberty license list" - then i wonder why there is no IFF written down.

in case you don t even remember that license - it was a registration of all military grade vessels ( in short, all ships that carry weapons ) of any size and purpose. ( but only ships from military factions )

i hope you haven t forgotten about them, cause - the people payed money for it, and i am sure they wouldn t like to know their money to be lost in the liberty bureaucracy.

cheshire out."
[Incoming Transmission]
[Comm ID: Commander Stephanie Malaign]
[To: Bounty Hunter Cheshire]

I was not aware that we had such licenses, but I will do my utmost to see to it.

As for your wondering off the 'Liberty Licenses List' Heading, it is not showing any Callsigns as that was meant as a general title, the rest are sub headins, please forgive me for this error.

[Transmission End]

Transmission updated

Transmission Relayed

(//I'll have to keep doing this too keep it near the top, either that or it gets pinned/posted in a pinned topic//)
Memo from Chief of Police Matt Myers:

Add [tg]Headquarters to the Nomad license and arms dealing/storage license list.

Proof of payment

Transmission Updated

(// I should really stop doing this >.>, maybe just update the main post and say when it was updated//)
A note to all, Armoury.001 paid for all future Armoury's with his license, so to stop future confusion please contact him to verify and add me, Armoury.007, to the list.

- Jarod Mellows
--- Incoming Transmission from Trader's Guild Headquarters ---

Greetings from the Trader's Guild,

We would wish to switch the licenses from the "[tg]Headquarters" to to "[tg]Dealer.1". As the Headquarters was never meant to be a Weapon Dealing vessel and was merely storing weapons during the Guild's development. Thank you for you assistance.

Regards,

Amon Cire, Guild Master

--- End Transmission ---
| ::Incoming Message:: |

| :: Sender: Lieutenant Valence Harper - Liberty Navy:: |
| :: To: Liberty Navy Nomad Licensure Office:: |

Hoshinokatana has paid for the Nomad Posession Licensure. Kindly add him to this board.

Good day.

| :: Message Ended:: |
Pages: 1 2 3 4