Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LSF and Liberty Navy High Command| CC:Rose Chartermen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***ID: Carollate Champagne***
[Image: 55mtlmy.jpg]

Bonjour.....
Je m'appel Carolatte Champagne, *ahem* I mean my name is Carolatte Champagne, First thing you're going to ask yourself is Probably "What's a Gallic doing in Liberty", I am a Runner, I had always Fought against the Crown of Gallia, so i think i am banned from going there, I can Go there in some Conditions, Only if it Urgent or Important, or to help my Allies, That i could be a good addition to their Forces if they operate in Gallia, Anyway....that isn't the Problem

The Problem is that there is deux *ahem* two Liberty navy Officers, They are Corrupted or having some Medical Problems, it happens to be that they are in the same Squadron....

When me and my Friend on PRC|-Claymore-a Gunboat Class Ship were Standing at Manhattan..., I had to dock on Newark Station, While i was in the Docking Sequence, The Navy Officers attacked me and Destroyed my ship, Luckly Enough with my Instinct and Fast Movement, I was able to Drop my Escape Pod..My Friend Tractored me and Delivered me Back on Planet Manhattan, I took my Secondary Ships, and went out, like nothing happened....

When i was out of the planet, i Found The officers shooting a Civilian Light Fighter..The Purpose was "He is a Spy for Smuggling alliance" The Officers Destroyed the Civilian's vessel, I tractored his Pod and delivered it to the Medical Bay on Planet Manhattan, when i launched out again, I found my Friend Being shot at By the same two Navy Bombers....Fortunately, a LSF Patrol was nearby and saved us....

:::UPLOADING DATA:::

:::UPLOADING...:::

:::UPLOADING...:::

**Guncam No.#356**
**Guncam No.#357**
**Guncam No.#358**
**Guncam No.#359**

:::UPLOADING SUCCESSFUL:::

I hope you find a Solution for this Incident, If it is Corruption or whatever it is, I don't like civilians getting killed or Destroyed By Bad Humans, I am uploading Guncams right now

Yours Sincerly

Carolatte Champagne

***END OF TRANSMISSION***
[Image: lsflogo_zps797d5c98.png]

//Transmission initiated
.text file received
...decryption done
File opened//

To: Carolatte Champagne

Miss Champagne, this is Special Agent Booth, Director of Homeland Security.
We have received your message and files, and we are aware of those two individuals. Actually, investigation has been performed and we have established that those two aren't actual Navy personnel, but their transponders have been modified to show a Navy IFF.
A BOLO alert has already been issued and all Liberty agencies are warned to keep a lookout for those individuals.

Thank you for your info and concern, Miss Champagne, and also for your assistance of Liberty citizens. We will keep this channel open, contact the LSF if you need anything.

Booth out.

//File closed
Cyclic security checks...ok
Transmission terminated//