Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aoi Iseijin Recruitment Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Quote:
» Name of the character(s):

Charname: Ishi Kitaniro
Ingame Name: [KNF]Ii.Ishi.Kitaniro

» What makes you interested in the Aoi Iseijin and why?

In the last few months I finally found interests into some real RP, instead of some Red on scanner, die RP. I started to playing more with my Rheinland Chars and tried to give them some background, after that I started with my Nomad again and found it also pretty enjoyable. I've been dreaming for a year to play in a Wild faction , and since I know alot of people in Aoi, I want to try it here.

Ps. And of course a char like Paul Stein, who I play since 3 years.

» What are you planing to do with your character once your application is approved?

To get a better story for this character and to get another char that I can play for ever where I can get alot of new nice rp and to gather alot of experience.

» How long has this character existed ingame?

Since 11-30-2015

» Link any appropriate forum roleplay for your character(s):

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1713657
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1716378
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1782160
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1782920

» Your Skype username for future reference:

lambdadisco
Quote:

*Name: Michishige Shigehito
Kusari Naval Forces
former rank: Kaigun Daii (Lieutenant)*

*Wild factions were something I was interested in since I started playing Discovery back in 2009. I'm a huge fan of their role and lore in the current gameworld, as well as their roleplay opportunities.
I chose Aoi Iseijin out of the wilde factions primarily because Kusari is my favourite House with now-rising activity, and some upcoming stuffs which should make things much more interesting.*

» What are you planing to do with your character once your application is approved?

*My character basiclly owes the former KNF soldier and exile volontier life but they do not know he is infestected, so he will be acting as a spy for the Aoi Iseijin, but acting as a infected kusarian as a ronin and former KNF soldier .*

*From time when Kusari and brets was in war and when emperor was exiled from Kusari.*

*michishige*

*kika.mika8*
Quote:

Cordelia Lyell

Core|Cordelia.Lyell
Core|Cordelia,Lyell
Core|WV-Insidiosus

The Aoi Iseijin is the only Wild faction that does what the Wild are supposed to do in abundance, which is killing people. That is a good thing.

This character currently has pending roleplay with Finn McCool ( ). She could get infected while delivering the man, and act as an agent within the Core, with a high ranking.

A little more than eight months now.

Story One
Story Two
And a ton of comms that you can find if you type "Cordelia Lyell" into the forum's search function.

messoriafl
Sorry for this, can mod please delete this.. Sorry again !
Quote:

Hanz Strausse - BDM|Sgt-Hanz.Strausse
Hanz Strausse - BDM|Sgt:Hanz.Strausse

I always wanted to join a nomad faction, and i believe the Wild is a bit easier than the actual nomad, because of the nomnom speech ain't that easy. Also i think it is an interesting new thing to try for me. I tried many different aspects of RP, and i would like to try something new, and maybe a little more elite than the rest.

Also i do understand some of the nomnom speech, and nonetheless i RPed a bunch of times with some of "Das Wilde", also Kusari and Omicrons are awesome!

Well i'm ready to make my character story progress if the infestation take place, also it might extend my knowledge of roleplaying if i become Wild, and yet again, that would help me progress with my character.

Roughly 4 months now. Since 19-01-2017

My Character story: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=148519

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=149174
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=149152
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=148965
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=148187

mick-in-conflict

Florence Gabrielle Michaux

I liked Wild RP since ever, I was 2ic of Das Wilde and did a lot of stuff concerning the RP. I think due to my interest in the whole Gallia thing and probably the defection into the Council will make this even more interesting to RP out. Aoi is the only Wild group that does the job, being dangerous.

Development. I do not plan this in before and let it come depending on what happens with my char, I will roleplay both as Aoi and as MRG/Council(?), the fact that my char would be Voilé and that MRG/Council(?) are good people, enables me to play as Aoi on their side even, I see potential in bringing good RP, I have new plans for this character right now so a lot would change.

Her info page in MRG style <- This one is constantly being updated everytime something important happens.
A comm to the Naval Forces
A comm to the Brotherhood
Her diary which became more active as the char became more active <- This documents the events.
Many message dumps
A new RP story
A comm to the Zoners
A comm to the GMS
A comm to Pierre LaFlamme
An edgy RP story that you won't read anyway and I think it is better if you don't.

greymaster5

Aoi Kunieda
Aoi.Kunieda and variations
<O>Kuchisake and variations

I never really did a lot of nomad RP, only once or twice perhaps. And I believe this faction is a good place to start from, considering it doesn't have to do a lot with that awkward nomad speak that I couldn't get back at the time. That said, I believe that this faction is more true to the vanilla concept as an infected group, and is more solid than its counterparts.

I've had this character for quite a long time, initially as a BD and then as an Order character. So far, most of my attempts to pull something interesting with the char inside the Order has ended up as a failure. That said, the character has taken a more sympathetic turn towards the Nomads in the last period I've played her. For the time being, I plan to still use her within the Order if possible, a mere freelancer, or actually figure something out depending on how it actually progresses.

Late 2013/Early 2014 I guess.

Nothing much but for a few comms, I'll pick some of the recent (all of which from providence times).
Comm
Comm
Comm
Unfortunately, her bio was posted in 2015 but was wiped off the forums with a rollback, and I never got to rework and repost it.

ghost.radical
Quote:

Guy Josselyne
GRN|Guy.Josselyne

Always had the interest to be part of one of the infectee's factions. I always wanted to know more behind those Intected personels even back then in the Single Player

Improving my roleplay skills as a infected if I become one, improving my character background.

Nearly a year.

Just usual reports and a Infopage

Infopage
Comm
Comm

xx1klasxx
For the time being our recruitment is closed.

It will be re-opened once we have finished internal-restructuring.

We will have a more open recruitment policy.
Our recruitment is back open. We have now adjusted our recruitment process to make it more open and engaging. If you have been denied previously, please feel free to make another application for us to look at.

(09-09-2013, 10:02 AM)Aoi Iseijin Wrote: [ -> ]
Disclaimer: The Wild ID is a very powerful ID. It has near limitless tech restrictions, as well as a huge ZoI. This allows for tons of roleplay and gameplay opportunities. However, it is also open to abuse and misuse. As a faction, we have an agreement with both the Staff and the community where our members will aim to deliver the highest standards of roleplay and pvp in our interactions. As a result, we have a careful recruitment policy where we review potential applicants, so that we know they can be trusted with this ID and roleplay. We are not elitists and will gladly look at all applications, but just know beforehand this is not like applying to any other faction. At the end of the day however, we do believe that everyone should be allowed to take part in the Wild experience.

[Image: 264px-IseijinFactionLogo.png]

Aoi Iseijin runs it's recruitment differently to other factions. As we are a roleplay heavy faction, we want to see commitment to the RP. We also want to players to create a personal connection with their characters, rather than their characters just being mindless human drones that are an extension of the Nomad invasion.

As a result, before you can post in this thread with an application, you need to roleplay your character being infected by a character from the Aoi Iseijin. This can happen either in game or in a story thread, but it must be documented and attached to your recruitment post. You are free to contact any member of Aoi Iseijin and arrange the infection of one of your characters.

After role-playing the infection of your character with one of the above, you can then proceed with the following:
  • Post in this thread, following the provided template.
  • Using a well-developed character with extensive forum background - even though not mandatory - is highly encouraged.
  • Be active, show us you're willing to fly inside the core Iseijin zone of influence, roleplay as well as you can, not only with Iseijin but with any player within the region, and after enough time you will be contacted and officially invited to the faction if you get favorable votes on your application.

Use the following template to post your application:
Code:
[quote][align=justify][font=Times New Roman][color=white][indent][font=Times New Roman][size=12]» [color=#800080]Name of the character(s)[/color]:[/size][/font][/indent]

*Full name of the character, as well as the exact ingame ship callsign.*

[indent][font=Times New Roman][size=12]» [color=#800080]What makes you interested in the Aoi Iseijin and why[/color]?[/size][/font][/indent]

*A brief explanation of what makes this faction one worth joining, in your view.*

[indent][font=Times New Roman][size=12]» [color=#800080]What are you planing to do with your character once your application is approved[/color]?[/size][/font][/indent]

*A rough description of how you are planing to progress the character's post-infestation story.*

[indent][font=Times New Roman][size=12]» [color=#800080]How long has this character existed ingame[/color]?[/size][/font][/indent]

*A rough answer is fine, and so is a fresh character.*

[indent][font=Times New Roman][size=12]» [color=#800080]Link any appropriate forum roleplay or logs of the infection of your character(s)[/color]:[/size][/font][/indent]

*The more the merrier, but quality comes over quantity.*

[indent][font=Times New Roman][size=12]» [color=#800080]Your Skype username for future reference[/color]:[/size][/font][/indent]

*Include your Skypename here.*
[/color][/font][/align][/quote]
Scroll down to make sure you get the complete template, then remove the lines marked with asterisks and replace them with your answers.

Once we have approved your application, this account will approve the post in this thread and you will be added to our Skype chats.

We look forward to meeting you. One mind. One goal. One purpose.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11