Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brotherhood Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
While I welcome rise of corsair activity, recent gank in O-3 wasn't cool. It would go much better, if you'd give us time to assemble all forces.

Edited: became much better second time.
~Your hessian friends.
We talked it out on Skype and I am aware of that O3 gank. Ganks are not fun, I don't approve them and again, I'm really sorry I got there too late to stop it. O5 was indeed an improvement, but controlling some indies was a little hard.
I promise we'll try giving you a much more entertaining fight next time without any unecessary ganks.

Saludos from Corsairs!
Who is the current leader of the Brotherhood? I would like to get in contact with you.

Thanks in advance,

- Teerin
(07-21-2014, 04:53 PM)Teerin Wrote: [ -> ]Who is the current leader of the Brotherhood? I would like to get in contact with you.

Thanks in advance,

- Teerin

The dude right above you...Exterminator.
I've tried to contact him, Hasslhoff. And also if you check his forum profile, it says he hasn't been online since June 29th
Hermanos, we should summarize our ideas.

We got a great RP and fun ingame today
Together and with others.

But noone will know....
Please don't feed from caps after fleeing from a 1v1 duel. It's bad etiquette.
(02-04-2015, 11:30 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't feed from caps after fleeing from a 1v1 duel. It's bad etiquette.

I hope no TBH was dueling some enemy during the battle. He was not allowed to do that. Every TBH ship gets his orders before the battle and is allowed to duel only in case one side lost and duel is only fair way to kill last ship remaining. Someone lost his cover if he was really dueling you, putting both ship in serious danger.

Second, I allow TBH members to feed at hostile territory only when we are overwhelmed by fresh enemy forces. Reason is simple: prolong fun to our enemy, even when we are losing. I noticed some official factions members just sundive, suicide or simply stop dodging at the end, giving enemy his blue message, but taking his fun away. That's not allowed in TBH.

If any of this fits bad to situation you mentioned, please PM me details, so I can take care about lack of fair play and/or discipline in our ranks.

And thanks for this feedback, mate. We are more active last 2 weeks and I'd appreciate if more players would help to improve our reputation.

El Pepe TBH
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1633077
Perhaps you lot could focus on battling Bretonians, Hessians and Outcasts instead of bashing a couple of indie 'sairs for some lame reasons (since per your lore, you refuse to engage in acts of piracy right? Then let others play 'sairs the way they were meant from the beginning).
Personally, I'd like to get back to some old and simple FL, where pirates were real pirates, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. But I can't, mate. And additionally I must read some bad feedbacks we didn't deserve, instead of happily flying with my friends.

We are not at the beginning any more. Corsairs have allies since many mods ago, they bring us food and they smuggle our Artifacts. Corsairs protect them in return. Both sides had put years of efforts in that and I respect it. Please, do the same, show some respect in the name of all that lore and RP, instead of getting Corsair indie battleship and pirating any ID-wise legal target. Not to mention what your char said to offend Corsair higher authority so bad.

About "focus on battling Bretonians, Hessians and Outcasts" you are very very right. We need to focus more and here I invite you to help in that and raid with us tonight. No alliances and protected traders, just good old pewpew. I'll be there, just search for my bomber with 5-6 VHFs in his tail.

El Pepe TBH
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34