Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brotherhood Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Well to clear up on point one, I came across the fighter in question who ran to crete before I even had a chance to intercept. The TBH cruiser later showed up and engaged me and the said fighter decided to join in. In my book that makes him fair game. And I don't plan on ranking up through achieving the mission goals, I plan to rank up through RP.
Would be nice if your faction leader and our common admin would not ram the planet when he's close to die. This sort of behaviour of such a high ranked person is really disappointing, thank you.
Maybe he was right. There was a guy on our side who engaged without orders and killed 2 of them while they were still standing still and assembling. I wouldn't planetdive intentionally if I was a Sair, but I wouldn't feel very nice. Especially if then someone of them complained about me.
(05-04-2017, 09:29 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he was right. There was a guy on our side who engaged without orders and killed 2 of them while they were still standing still and assembling.

Second death was on me, some Centurion shot me for about ten seconds and nuked itself in the fist joust. Sair who died first (didn't see how, but notices were on) came back as far as I remember. You was a bit misinformed. I don't really find it as a good excuse for an actions of that kind.
(05-04-2017, 09:17 PM)Sici Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice if your faction leader and our common admin would not ram the planet when he's close to die. This sort of behaviour of such a high ranked person is really disappointing, thank you.

Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, what are you, reincarnation of Jameson?
Your indy pilot was fighting with Consul of the Brotherhood, that should be enough for you.
Planetdiving to avoid giving a blue is petty, childish, and poor sportsmanship. You were bested in a fight, give the opposing player the reward of showing the server population at the time that he killed you. That's what I would expect from an admin.
(05-04-2017, 11:55 PM)Clavius Wrote: [ -> ]Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, what are you, reincarnation of Jameson?
Your indy pilot was fighting with Consul of the Brotherhood, that should be enough for you.

So what you're saying in essence is that you felt he wasn't worthy enough to have a blue message with your name on the receiving side because his character wasn't important and part of an official faction?

Ironically Chenzo and Jameson were the kind of people who also thought they were far too important to give some "peasant" their blue message.
(05-04-2017, 11:55 PM)Clavius Wrote: [ -> ]Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, what are you, reincarnation of Jameson?

I'd rather aim for as my role model.

(05-04-2017, 11:55 PM)Clavius Wrote: [ -> ]Your indy pilot was fighting with Consul of the Brotherhood, that should be enough for you.

This is really hard to understand, since you've not worded it clearly enough. I assume that your logic is the following:

Your char is inRP faction leader (piloted by ooRP faction leader and an admin), so you denied a blue because I was an indie? SO it's basically higher inRP rank == worse inRP behaviour or what? I'm trying to get into that sort of logic and this is super disappointing and confusing, even shocking. Because from what I used to think, official factions and especially admins are suppose to be an example for indie players.

At this point I only miss being a faction leader, his approach is so much different from what I see with Clavius right now. Here nuke was a pure accident and no one would ever complain about it, and I was on the nameless shared. Despite everything Pepe is trying to play nicely and respecting the enemy, no matter what ship (s)he's flying. It's his general sort of behaviour. So good reputation of Pepe is completely justified and I'd like to kudos him personally right now. I hope you will be back at first-in-command position at some point.
Hey, Sorry for the grave dig, but with all the income from the Xeno Relics on Sol, do you think you will bring the Corsair Food board back online? Just curious.
Throwing this link up for a response - https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=155702

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34