Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: At the Antioch estate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I love you too..."
He takes her hand and pulls her softly to the car. It was already dark and the car was parked under the only streetlight in the whole area. He leans onto the passanger door and pulls her into his arms
"Come here..."
He let himself fall back into the backseat, while he holds her so she lands on top of him
"And you were right... we are alone"
He kisses her again and suddenly the streetlight above them turns off and the area around the car becomes dark

Its in the early morning of the next day and Anthony wakes up because of the chirping from a bird. The bird was standing on the door and looked down at Anthony.
"Wha...?
Juliet was still asleep and curled up on top of him. Anthony looks up to the bird. The bird only tilts his head in response and then flies away.
"What time is it?"
He carefully raises his arm which was around Juliet and looks on his watch
"Ohh crap... its already 8 am... We were away the whole night... her father is going to kill me..."
He caresses her cheek and speaks softly
"Hey... Juliet... wake up"
"You was saying..." Said Sir William.
He laughed.
"SIR WILLIAM! How did you found us!?"
He didnt know what to do, Juliet was still lying on top of him. He tries to find of a excuse, but the only thought in his head is "Please....shoot me"
"I...I can explain!"
He nudges Juliet
"Juliet... please.. wake up!"
"Uh... what..." Juliet moaned.
She hugged Robson tighter.
"J..Juliet..."
He nudges her again
"L..look who found us..."
He points to her father with a quick head movement
"Oh... what?" She looks at Sir William.
"That's a hologram..." She said before she hugs Robson tightly.
"A... Hologram?..."
He looks closer and notices the flickering of the Hologram
"Ohh... silly me... but I would find it better if we would be alone now"
He reaches over to the center console of the car and pushes a button whereupon the hologram disappears
"Thats better...."
He puts his arms around her and then strokes her back
"How do you feel?"
"Like... um..." She looks into his eyes.
"Like I am with the one who I want to never leave..."
"I'm so glad that we met... you gave me so much... you helped me out of my shyness"
He kisses her
"If there is anything i can do for you.... no matter what... just say it and i will let it come true"
"You know what I want..." She sighed.
She hugged him tighter.