Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: At the Antioch estate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He waits until she sits down and then he sits beside her
"Yes... its a small but nice place... one kitchen, living room, two rooms and a bathroom"
Mrs. Robson comes to them with a tablet in her hand
"I brought the tea!"
She puts the tablet down onto the table and walks into Anthonys little brothers room. She come back quickly and sits down at the table
"So Juliet, its nice to finally meet the girl who my son found"
The little brother comes to the table, with headphones in his ears, and sits down. He ignores everyone and just starts to eat. Anthony looks at him and rises his eyebrow but his brother ignores him too. Anthonys mother looks back to Juliet and smiles
"Well you must know that our Anthony never really know how to speak with the other gender"
"So was I..." She said while giving a rather annoyed look at Robson's little brother.
"It's lucky that Father happened to you..." She said before looking into Robson's eyes.
"Yes... i'm thankfull for that"
His mother smiles at them
"So you had a little bit help huh? You should be really thankful that he helped you to find such a beautiful girl"
She pours tea into the cups and puts them in front of the two
"Well.... Anthonys shyness was never really a problem because he could speak with people in authority of every gender, like his teachers"
She laughs
"Except the one time he had a crush on his teacher. He couldnt speak a word with her and he nearly failed the class"
His brother grins and Anthony rolls his eyes
"Mother...."
"Well... we all have that one teacher that we... um..."
She looked at Robson.
"That we have some feelings for..."
He looks at her
"Yes b..but that was a long time ago"
"Of course..."
She sipped some tea.
"Yes... um... Father is a pilot isn't he Anthony."
"Yes he is...."
He starts to eat some pancakes from his plate
"Yes... Perhaps you have heard about his exploits about thirty years ago?"
She eats a pancake.
"My Father is Sir William Alexander Antioch... if you don't know..."
"No... i havent"
He takes a sip from his tea
"Sir William Alexander Antioch... i heard that name somewhere"
His mother replied and took a sip from her cup
"Oh?" Juliet said before sipping some tea.
"I am sure Anthony would want to know..."