Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [USI]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
>Incoming Transmission
>Comm ID: Maeve Nolan, Coordinator, Department of Internal Affairs, USI
>Encryption:
Moderate
>Subject: RE: Mr. Scorpius
>Location: Emlenton Storage & Exports, Pennsylvania System

[Image: 2z4l9iu.jpg]

Mr. Scorpius,

I am disappointed that you would see my offer as an insult. I am just trying to help you out here, Mr. Scorpius. I do not understand your reasoning behind this urge to attack us. I offered more than enough credits for you to acquire the help you need. Perhaps I misunderstood what it is you need? Please enlighten me if this is the case. I truly do not think that adopting a zealous aggression towards us will end up benefiting anyone. Think about it.

Maeve Nolan

>End of Transmission

>Attachments Downloaded...
>5.K.Y.P.3 Contact Info.: michael.trenton (Michael Trenton)
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: VladimirScorpiusInformal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Ms. Nolan,

Resign from the job, before USI puts the blame on you for the fallout that is comming and before you vanish into thin air with explanation such as "Ms. Nolan had to take care of a family, so she is no longer available".

There is no stopping the storm that is about to hit your corporation.
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

...channel..closed...hack.terminated...
>Incoming Transmission
>Comm ID: Maeve Nolan, Coordinator, Department of Internal Affairs, USI
>Encryption:
Moderate
>Subject: RE: Mr. Scorpius
>Location: Emlenton Storage & Exports, Pennsylvania System

[Image: 2z4l9iu.jpg]

Mr. Scorpius,

It seems Mr. Bielecky was wrong about you. You seem to be an irrational man. You give no reason to why you feel the need to attack us; you refused my generous offer; and now you are disrespecting me, personally. *Sighs* Unfortunately, if your position and mentality do not change soon--and I mean really soon--then, I must forward this complaint to our Department of Security. After that, it is out of my hands.

I am sorry that I couldn't help you with this issue...

Maeve Nolan

>End of Transmission

>Attachments Downloaded...
>5.K.Y.P.3 Contact Info.: michael.trenton (Michael Trenton)
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Slick corporate CEO,

I would like to remind that the outstanding debt is set at 333.333.333 credits and is to be paid within 24 hours of this message. Refusal to comply, might result in 15 shades of Antimatter hitting all your assets. At once. I await your reply.

...uploading.data...

Horrible-at-their-job Security Officers,

Your actions have sealed the doors to mutual understanding the moment you opened fire on the vessel that will bring the destruction to Liberty.

From now on, Universal Shipping Incorporated vessels will be treated as Ageira Innovations and Interspace vessels with IC| transponder. This means, you will constantly lose all of the cargo and in such case that you have no cargo, you will be extorted nonetheless. I will see to it, that your corporation suffer the biggest profit loss possible.

Universal Menaceis initiated .

[Image: ubpozlJ.png]

Mr. Scorpius,

Sorry for the delay you have not been ignored. there is an ongoing debate by the current
staff wither to pay your demand. I have called a vote of the executive staff as some would like
us not to pay you and let our Department Of Security deal with the threat. My personal view on the
matter is to honor the agreement as it is in the best interest of the company and my employees.
i have called the vote out of courtesy for the execs. i will have an answer for you with in 72 hours.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.

Mr. Scorpius,

I'm happy to inform you after some discussion the decision has been made to honor the agreement you had with Mr. Trenton and we also going to include a bonus since you have waited so long and the delay was on our end. We will pay you the requested amount immediately please inform us where to send the money or how you would like it transfer to you.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.
...uploading.data...

Clever Mr. Nyund,

I see your corporation has came to their senses or finally calculated the benefit of this deal. I am surprised that it took you that long to understand the gravity of my danger to your organisation and your pilots' inability to inhibit my operations except in very rare cases. Once I get confirmation that my proxy bank account designated as LH~Scorpius received the transaction, I will be ceasing my interest in your company and will tell my subordinates to return to the regular sheme of operations.

Mr. Scorpius,
The funds have been transferred to the requested account. Included is the proof of the transaction. http://imgur.com/z63bOkm

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.
...uploading.data...

Mr. Corporate Moneysucker,

I am pleased to announce that I came back to sound mind and decided that this deal has been going on for far too long than it should have.

I am looking forward to splitting your ships in half in such cases were they refuse to comply with my exceptionally one sided demands of extortion.

If there are any questions, please leave them at my customer's feedback center. Yours will be put in a totally ordinary place, just in right between slimes and slobs. It will be titled as "slugs"

Pages: 1 2 3