Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [USI]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: ut5m3M3.png]

Mr. Moneyhound,

You have recently asked what it would cost you so that I would leave Universal Shipping in peace. So here's my answer. I will be charging absolutely zero for leaving Universal Shipping in pieces the moment your employees even act funny in my eye. I am a reasonable man. And thus responsibly decided to do my part in seperating you and your profits.

The only thing that could save some of your profits is vital and up-to-date information on other corporate ships in a form of accurate scan of armor plating and IFF reading. This is the only reasonable deal that would warrant less attention on your corporation.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
====Beginning Transmission====
====High Encryption====
====Line Secure====

Hello there Mr.Scorpius I am afraid I haven't had the pleasure of speaking with you my name is Frank Tanner I am the current President of Universal Shipping. So from what I heard from your transmission I'm afraid I do not understand your demands. To keep my employee's safe and out of harms way what is it exactly you need?

Signed,

Frank Tanner

USI President

====Transmission Terminated====
Pages: 1 2 3