Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

Priority: medium
To: Admirality Board

Honourable Admirals,

this time I request to be assigned to one of the Defiant class gunboats we have in service:

Quote:Officers Name: Jacob McIntire
Officers Rank: Captain
Requested Vessel: Defiant class gunboat
Reason for Request: Our gunboats are top of the edge for taking out other vessels of the same class. But they have a severe disadvantage against bomber wings.
So I am requesting this vessel due to its higher survivability against the tactics employed by the GRN.
[Image: XmSFtsA.jpg]

Captain McIntire,

We are sorry to see so many of our captains ask to replace their Churchills with Defiants. I suppose we should contact the BMM about that. Still, we are content with the performance of our Libertonian tool, so your request has been approved.
By the way, the Admiralty are interested in how has the meeting in Wellington Base gone.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces

-= Medium Encryption =-

Priority: Medium
To: Admiralty Board of the Armed Forces

Good evening,

I am here requesting three vessels and some weaponry. Filling the forms out and uploading them at the end.

Yours sincerely,.....................................................
Lieutenant Jade Roberts

- Open for Replies -

Lieutenant Commander Roberts,

We see no need to assign two rare ships to one person, so your "Guardian" request has been denied. We have no "Morays" in stock, so that has been denied as well. However, the Admiralty are apparently content with your performance, and they have approved your "Avenger" request.

In case that you screw up, they have decided to punish you by making you fly a Bretonian ship. I really do not get what is wrong with BMM's designs...

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces
[Transmission Initiated]
[Sender ID]
Lt. Cmdr. William Reginald Sutton
[Recipient ID]
Bretonian Armed Forces Requisition Office
[Transmission Source]
Lancaster, Northumberland, Planet New London, New London system

[Transmission Type]
Textual

[Transmission Begins]

Good day.

I have come to request a special craft, the form for which will be attached at the end of this transmission.

Stay jolly good, and god save the Queen.
Signed,
Lt. Cmdr. William Sutton

{Pending Attachments: 1 (One)}

[Transmission Terminated]
-Transmission Recived-

Officers Name: Noa Jefferson
Officers Rank: Ensign
Requested Vessel: Avenger Liberty Fighter
Reason for Request: When I was flying for Liberty, I used to pilot this amazing ship. Perhaps I will do an even better job with a ship i got used to fly in. Also, I want some more agiity than the Bretonian VHF brings.
Equipament: It would be amazing if the ship could be packed with an CNOS engine.
Exception Approved By: N/A

Lieutenant Commander Sutton

Your request for a Nyx fighter of Crayterian origin is hereby approved.
You are expected to report back where it's strenghts and weaknesses are, to give the Admirality a thorough picture of its worth for our forces.

Ensign Jefferson

Your request has been discussed, and the conclusion is to denie it for now.
Your request will be revieved again when you reach a higher rank. We do not give those rare crafts to unproven Ensigns.
Prove that you are of worth in battle and you might soon fly the ship you want.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces

-= Medium Encryption =-

Good afternoon Admiralty Board of the Armed Forces,

I am here requesting access to command two vessels within the fleet. With the Hessian war fleets moving into Cambridge I believe having the extra commanders will be of use. If I get the correct training, I may even be able to support with leadership roles in these fights.

Commander Jade Roberts

- Open for Replies -

Commander Roberts,

The ships you have requested have been held in reserve, as we were unable to find the captains who would dedicate their lives to learning about them and their traits, their personality, their souls. And use the ships in battle as their own fists -- with the tips of thousands degrees Cels... (Briggson frowns in confusion and makes a short pause). Who wrote this!? (he says as he lifts a piece of paper from the desk and weighs it with a look of a focused, carefully measured amount of disgust. He crumples it throws it into a bin). Your request has been approved, Commander. I, personally, am happy to see and approve a request for domestic ships. Use them well. We have more of those, but we don't have them in thousands.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces

-= Medium Encryption =-

Good afternoon Admiralty Board of the Armed Forces,

I am back again, this time I would like to have access to a different Crecy Destroyer due to I know the crew on board and it is within the region I am located. So I hereby request access to a different Destroyer.

Commander Jade Roberts

- Open for Replies -

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16