Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]
Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
To: BAF RO

Ship Requisition Wrote:Officers Name: Paul McKinley
Officers Rank: Captain
Requested Vessel: HMS Gaia, Dunkirk-class battleship
Reason for Request: Reinforcement of the 4th Assault Fleet and battleship Gwent on the southern front.
Exception Approved By: N/A

Paul McKinley
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

[Image: XmSFtsA.jpg]

Captain Paul McKinley,

The Admiralty was wondering why it took you so long to request command over the ship, considering you were asked to request it when you got your current rank.
Consider your request approved. But remember what the Admiralty Board told you when you became captain, they expect to see results.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces
Message to The Bretonian Armed forces High Command

Quote:Officers Name: Noa Jefferson
Officers Rank: Commander
Requested Vessel: The "Guardian" Class, Liberty Very Heavy Fighter
Reason for Request: I would like to get rid of the Avenger class. Found some malfunctions that makes it highly vulnerable. I would need a ship according to my rank.
Exception Approved By: N/A

Commander Noa Jefferson,

Your request has been approved. Hopefully the smaller size and the agility of the Guardian will help you worry less about your own safety while commanding a wing. However, getting a tea tank as an upgrade at the nearest BMM facility is recommended, as the ship does not have one installed by default. Good luck out there.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces
Officers Name: Thomas Murphy
Officers Rank: Lieutenant
Requested Vessel: The CTE-6000 "Eagle" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
Reason for Request: The Eagle is faster and I think more agility is what I need on the battlefield. Also what's left of my Templar is never going to fly again after what it's been through.
Exception Approved By: (If Applicable) N/A

Lieutenant Thomas Murphy,

It is good to see you alive. You are very lucky. Your request has been approved, and we hope that you won't get shot down again, especially not along with a precious cargo.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces
Message Class: Video/Audio with subtitles

Encryption: High
To: BAF RO

[Image: L8kF7Lw.jpg?1]

Quote:Officers Name: Nicole Brennan
Officers Rank: Commander
Requested Vessel: AP-18100 "Manta" class Bounty Hunter Very Heavy Fighter
Reason for Request: The Manta posses superior manuverabilty to that of the templar at the expense of armor. Given my capabilities I don't think it will be much of an issue. Despite some setbacks I still cling to the fact that I have myself an extremely valuable asset to fighter combat. My methods might have seemed out of line in Omega-3, but the result is total victory. The Bounty Hunters also posses weaponry that surpasses the advanced weaponry mounted on my Templar. With a full barrage of "buckshots" as they're called, my efforts and capabilities would surge. Should this be approved, I will farmiliarzie myself with the vessel and make necessary changes to improve it at the discretion of the Armed Forces Admiralty board if necessary.

Nicole Brennan
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Commander Nicole Brennan,

It is my deepest pleasure that the Admiralty has approved your request, because I don't know how I could handle conveying a denial to eyes like yours. Let's have a drink at Wellington, alright?

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces
Officers Name: Arthur Cuttingham
Officers Rank: Captain
Requested Vessel: BAF|A-HMS-Endeavour, "Dunkirk" Class Bretonian Battleship
Reason for Request: To bolster the defense up north in the 8th fleet against the Gauls, particularly in Leeds. She's ready for action, as am I, if you'll have us.

Captain Arthur Cuttingham,

Your request is approved. Flag Officer James Willemstad is to serve as First Officer. Buying him a drink is advised, as you are about to take his position from him. Good luck.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16