Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Remove Scanner Nerf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
People Poping 250 million on a Spyglass scanner and then getting 10% on it
That is the problem
(04-06-2014, 08:30 PM)Freeroamer Wrote: [ -> ]Make the Spyglass a LHGS Only sort of thing

And i think having a different scanner for hackers would be good for there Rp

Please tell me how much your RP is ruined by the hackers not having an exclusive scanner
Why did you buy it in the first place?

There was no difference between BS, SG, and AG scanners in 4.86.
I am not affected in anyway by this decision, as I just use normal Adv. Cargo Scanner on all my ships.

I just purchase the BS scanners and Spyglass to later sell them, in other words, as a backup for credits.
(04-06-2014, 08:30 PM)Freeroamer Wrote: [ -> ]People Poping 250 million on a Spyglass scanner and then getting 10% on it
That is the problem

Do your research before buying something
(04-06-2014, 08:30 PM)Lady Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]Honest question.

How badly are you people REALLY hurt by this scanner nerf?

A lot. Generally lots of people lost the credits they had spent on buying them.
You mean, you wanted to show off your e-peen and bought an expensive vanity item that was nothing more than a glorified Advanced Cargo Scanner and are now mad that it's been changed into something that is geniunely different from other scanners and fufills its own roles?

Cry me a river.
There are too few LH or LH~ players to warrant this.

I'd rather get TLAGSNET as Hacker once in a while.
(04-06-2014, 08:39 PM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]You mean, you wanted to show off your e-peen and bought an expensive vanity item that was nothing more than a glorified Advanced Cargo Scanner and are now mad that it's been changed into something that is geniunely different from other scanners and fufills its own roles?

Cry me a river.
Few updates ago, BS Scanner had no nerf. So people bought it because it was usefull on smaller crafts than gunboats.
Exactly what i was saying snak3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7