Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMF - Isle of Skye - Trading Request channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BMF - Isle of Skye Trading Request channel
[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]
General | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar
Bretonia | New London System | Sector B-6 edge of Cumbria Asteroid Field

Docking permissions
If you want to dock at one of our stations please send us a request to be able to grant you docking permissions. Please provide us this information:

Code:
Name
Ship-Name:
Faction:
Purpose:
BMF Base-Name:
Would you visit our famous "Tea & Pee Bar"?
Why or why not?:
(Currently open to anyone whith good standing with Bretonia.)

Trade requests and contracts
If you want to buy our offered products at one of our stations in larger quantity or want to establish a commercial contract with BMF. Please provide us this information:

Code:
Name
Ship-Name:
Faction:
Product needed and quantity:
Would you visit our famous "Tea & Pee Bar"? Why or why not?:
[Image: 29d8ver.png]
Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S

From: Martin Pawlak, Chief Logistics Officer, Universal Shipping Inc.
To: CEO of Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Priority: Medium
Topic: Contract

Greetings,

My name is Martin Pawlak, I am a Chief Logistics Officer in Universal Shipping.

First of all I would like to ask you for docking permissions for all [*USI*] ships.

Also, I think, we could sign a little (for now) contract. I can guarantee that we will buy at LEAST 35.000 units of ore EACH WEEK.
There is nothing better for miners than good and loyal buyer!
At the end, i can offer shipping services to your base (FOW, RAs) if you need them!

Feel free to contact me, we can discuss details anytime!

Signed,
Martin Pawlak
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping, Inc.
Good day Mr. Pawlak,

first of all thank you for your interest in our product. My associates and I gladly want to start negotiating the terms of the contract. Docking rights will be granted immediately and you can buy our product as long as stock last.

To be able to statisfy your needs completely and to guarantee a least 35.000 each week, we have to solve three problems first. We are still waiting (2 months) for the authorities to accept our core 3 request to finish the core upgrade, after that we have to increase our storage capacities with a storage upgrade and we need to complete our current mining crew with the employment of at least 4 reliable miners.

Your shipping services to our base with Food, water, Oxygen and Reinforced Alloys would be very helpful for us to be able to focus on our main business, mining and fabrication, instead of wasting manpower in supplying the base.

As we guarantee our miners a payment of 4000 credits apiece ore in their contracts of employment, the sales price is fixed and not discussible.

Cincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae
Start of Message

Greetings, honourable Lord Duncan McRae.

I am Sir August Onegin, the captain of the liner "Ogygia". You might already know me.
What I would like to ask for are both docking permission and a request for a relatively small trade, in the eyes of commoners at least. Here are the forms, filled in:

Docking Permission Request

• Name: Sir August Onegin
  • Ship Name: Ogygia
  • Faction: Free Pirate, Simplified
  • Purpose: Visiting the "Tea and Pee Bar"
  • BMF Base Name: Fortitudine
  • Do You want to visit Fortitudine's "Tea and Pee Bar"? Why or why not?: Yes, I do. I would like to visit the "Tea and Pee Bar" for the purpose of tasting the tea and then incapacitating the one who made it, if it is really as good as mine, or even better (what I truly doubt).

Trade Request

• Name: Sir August Onegin
  • Ship Name: Ogygia
  • Faction: Free Pirate, Simplified
  • Product needed and quantity: Continuous Supply of Tea; One (1) unit of tea prepared by the bartender who we spoke about
  • Do you want to visit Fortitudine's "Tea & Pee Bar"? Why or why not?: Please read above

With respect, Sir August Onegin

End of Message
Good day Mr. Onegin,

though I kind of respect you and enjoy our conversations following from you interrupting a trade lane and I run into it, BMF can not grant any docking access to one of their bases to a person declared hostile according to Bretonian law.

Cincerely yours,
Lord Duncan MacRae
Start of Message

Greetings, honourable Lord Duncan MacRae.

I know, but teasing you is fun.
Thank you for your response, and quite a swift response as well!

With respect, Sir August Onegin

End of Message
Dear Sir,

I would like to request docking permission for my mining-ship. I already possess a fully equipped Hegemon with BMM-ID Account (Eddi.Sailor) and have already filled the Fortitudine with a dozen loads in the last week.

I have also engaged in transport with my Universe-ID Account (Tran.Sporter) in order to carry Raw Hydrocarbons to destination Pitsburgh with my brandnew 5000 cargo ship. I would like to request a docking permission for this account as well.

Sincerely yours,

Eddi.Sailor
Dear Mr. Sailor,

did you get my PM?
Dear Lord MacRae,

yes and I have answered already.
Howdy there, ya'll! I'm lookin' to get myself onto yer base to make me some spare creds and get ya'll tons o' Hydrocarbons!

Name: Abigail Gibbins
Ship-Name: Garnet.Gathering
Faction: Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing!
Purpose: Minin' some of the good stuff for ya'll!
BMF Base-Name: Fortitudine! Where else, sweety?
Do you want to visit Fortitudine's "Tea & Pee Bar"? Why or why not?: If'n I gotta pee 'cause of ya'll's tea, then o' course!

Th' sooner ya'll let me in, the sooner I'cn start workin'! And tell me jus' where this base is, huh? Gotta know where it is if'n I wanna work!

Ciao!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7