Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help me choose an MP3 Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, I'm THINKING, i'm not completely sure, about getting a new mp3 player.

I don't have many songs so I think a 4gig will do, unless an 8gig is really cheap.

Does anybody have any ideas for the 60 - 100$ range?

I've been looking at this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015B5H4...1-5&seller=

Does anything know anything about that?

Any ideas in general?

I don't want an ipod, I don't want epic expensive prices for the name.

Thanks?
ooh i like that, go for it. ipods are overrated anyways:D
ScanDisk and Sony are the best you can find around
What about the Samsung T10?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VQ3R4..._pr_product_top

I'm trying to compare the two...
Creative players are personally my favorites. What kind of capacity do you want, about 4-8 gigs?

I've used this one, and it's excellent. Works with subscription music services (Rhapsody, Napster...) too.

I personally don't like the Sonys because they look cluttered to me, and they're pretty expensive for what you get.
I enjoy my Sandisk sansa e280. I can watch video in a decently large enough screen (I wont watch a movie on anything smaller than a laptop screen), listen to music with a storage of 8G. It is solid (It slipped out of my hand quite a few time, violently even, never got broken), and it has a nice interface.

Add rockbox on it, and you have everything you need (with a somewhat uglier interface).
I have a Creative Zen Stone, and I'm pretty happy with it. It also has an FM tuner (with surprisingly good reception), a voice recorder, and is only about the size of a iPod Nano (or whatever those really tiny clip-on iPods are). It lacks a clip of any sort, which is unfortunate, and is only 2GB, but it's pretty cheap.
Mesu I think it is?

Something along those lines. My brother has one. Its 4GB and looks robust and nice user interface too.

:cool:
Sony Walkman have some bery good bateries, you can listen to music much more longer than most MP3. That I why I like them
I'm going to have to say an iPod. All my friends who got MP3 players had them fail or die within a year, Everyone with iPods has had them last a very long time. My ipod is reaching its 2.5 year mark and still going fine.

Verg
Pages: 1 2 3