Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: T&T/ Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
After a discussion with the senior members at Tinker´s we are opening this channel for internal use.
The thread is pinned to the Haven´s main thread for easy acces and I will update the first post as itinary if necessary.

No Spam , pls : This is a inRP ComChannel between T&T/ and J/T&T members.

<<< Placeholder for the itinary >>>
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

[IMG float=left]http://i.imgur.com/id8MaUt.jpg?1[/IMG]

Mr. Foreman Mcscrap, hehe, hi Fynn. was talking to some of our crew the other day and I found out that one of them is an engineer. So no need to look for one anymore. His name is Basti Legionnes. I'm happy to recommend him for the position. I'll by his papers when I pass by your office. Maybe we can make him like the supervisor of our new Docking Factory Module we just built. Well, that's all for now. See ya in the cantina later

Sturm

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

to : Sturm / internal channel

I talked with Basti recently, and his application has been accepted.
An ex- gallic junker . Well, I sure know you get around quite a lot, Sturm, but some day you will have to explain to me how and where you picked him up.
We will affirmate his post in the next days, and he´ll have a lot to do, too.
The Galena Park Project is getting ready for final planning, LPI has replied and I urgently need an Engineer to oversee and coordinate some stuff with Tukker.
Ah, I forgot : Tell him he´ll probably need his own shuttle, as he will be flying to Planetside and back a lot.
To: Fynn McScrap

Heya, Fynn,

With Mr. Walker gone, I was curious what else you might expect of me here. Also, as it seems the patients have been coming here more, I've had Benny here so that he can have some Mom time. I keep him in my quarters so that he doesn't get into trouble.
And for what it's worth, I think you're doing a fine job in your en devour. I'm still open for that dinner invite.

Smiles!
Doreen
Re : Doreen / Invite

Well, we sure will get that dinner, Doreen. And I hope soon.
Im working on having more time to spend , preferably with you if I get the chance.
I hope I will be able to let you meet Basti soon, our new Chief engineer. And Even if FinnMcKannon has went back to being a *simple Captain* as he always insists, we have a very good applyance for a Chief of Security, so I will not have to do everything myself.

But somebody once told me the reward for a job well dome would be another job.
I laughed at him that time... and I still try to smile.
Well : seems we are doing the right thing, and so far we are getting very positive responses.
And new folks at the Haven.

Meet me at the Cantina ?
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

[IMG float=left]http://i.imgur.com/id8MaUt.jpg?1[/IMG]

Fynn? I know your pretty busy lately but I need your opinion. Our pilgrim liner J/T&T/Pilgirms.Home has just been sitting in the docks lately since T&T/Express.Cargo has taken over it's duty making runs into the Omicrons, what do you think if we convert it to a mobile clinic for SRO? Alteast we would be putting it to good use. I also know that our Chief Engineer has his hands full at the moment so I was thinking that if we could ask congress for assistance for the conversion? Let me know what you think?

Sturm

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
Re: Sturm / Pilgrims.Home

I see no reason not to try it,
but what exactly do you have in mind ?

As far as I know the docking modules we could fit are to small that we could dock one of our Ambulances,
but maybe we could fit a Grizzly or two for the job. I think they should be able to dock. The Pilgrim might be a great ship for Leeds runs , then.
And if we some time want to support somebody else, maybe far out in the Borderworlds, it could be helpful, too.

Puerto Rico and Inverness probably have a lot of experience in converting such a ship, and you would still need somebody to fly the beauty. Quite an undertaking.

Heya Basti ! Bailey here, form the Tinkers.Pride.

I think I need a good engineer.
Some trouble with the engines lately, me and my crew already started doing some work on it but so far without success.
I wonder if you could take a look at it ?
We are taking the T&T/.Transporter_2 so long to ceep up with the deliveries, but my dear Tinkers.Pride is grounded at the moment.
Good morning, Fynn....Sturm,

If you're thinking of an SRO medical presence in the Omicrons and Omegas, you may want to consider hooking up with John Holliday's unit based at Freeport 9, [MFE]Med Force Three. It's a Corvo class cruiser commanded by a Bretonian, Alicia Cook.
My thinking is that it gives us a partner out in those remote parts and it'll give both our organizations a chance to grow and develop. Both need notoriety as well.
Let me know what you think.

-Doreen
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7