Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I really like the activity you're offering both, the Liberty and the Server. But the fact that you start retreating (even without tasting the damage) with so many forces, when the mighty-enemies are closing, is not a good side of yours.
(11-19-2014, 07:42 PM)Carter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2014, 07:38 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Surviving something is a lot better than dying, regardless of who started the fight or not. Still not seeing the point.

The point is you wasted everyone's time by doing what you did. No one enjoys a wasted of time, am i not right?

(11-19-2014, 07:19 PM)Stefz. Wrote: [ -> ]it makes your faction look stupid both iRP and OoRP.

It also proves the fact the you guys don't know how to lose. And that's a bad thing.
We've taken a lot of losses before, doesn't really effect us, yet you're all telling us to not survive and succumb to the fact that we're going to die. Sure, I get it, you don't want to waste your time with PvP. You'd just rather shoot us down and be done with it, because frankly, it's relatively easy to do. No no, I understand completely now. We should just fly in a straight line in to your shots. Okay. Sure. We'll not survive, or dodge, or shoot back, we'll just sit there and take it. No problem then.

Moving on, the main post has been updated with some basic guidelines, so if anyone decides to continue posting, read them.
(11-19-2014, 07:38 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Surviving something is a lot better than dying, regardless of who started the fight or not. Still not seeing the point.

It's a game. You can hit respawn after being blown up.
Where does it say they have to give the blue?
IMO it only gets bad when cap feeding or running, grabbing bots, then coming back to feed happens.
(11-19-2014, 07:46 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]

If it's a game, why are you complaining so much about it?

EDIT: Also, I'll post the guidelines here.

Quote:Feedback threads are:

-Places where you can provide constructive(Key word being constructive) ideas and suggestions that you believe will benefit the faction in question.

Feedback threads are NOT:

-places to complain about an incident with a member or members of the faction that you didn't like. That is what Skype and PMs are for.
-places to go "Hey, I like this faction. They're cool." or "I loved our interaction today". That's what the Kudos thread is for.
-places to make commentary on other peoples' feedback. That is what... You know what? That has no place. Don't do it.
-places to further a private agenda intended to try and smear a faction's name in the mud or similar hateful motives. If you're doing this, GET OUT.
(11-19-2014, 07:48 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2014, 07:46 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]

If it's a game, why are you complaining so much about it?

Because there are groups and people that are ruining the game.
Quote:Okay. Sure. We'll not survive, or dodge, or shoot back, we'll just sit there and take it. No problem then.

Cannot understand what you call the "shoot back". Met you some a few times but never saw that -shooting back- scenario.
(11-19-2014, 07:46 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a game. You can hit respawn after being blown up.

It doesn't make much sense inRP for our characters to waste their lives.
It also isn't a very nice feeling to die.

Also, why are you in our feedback thread again? Didn't you say you were going to avoid us as much as possible, and didn't you block us on Skype for no apparent reason? Why are you hunting us yet again?

I'm gonna be honest, I've seen a lot of stupid posts on this website, but this latest feedback tops the cake. "Die more." lols.

I'm going to go scribble highlighter on my arm and hire an oracle to read it, because I can get better feedback there.
inRP, we have 100% working escape pods.
ooRP, we have respawn buttons.

And I haven't blocked anyone. I just regularly delete contacts that I do not regularly chat with.
(11-19-2014, 07:45 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2014, 07:42 PM)Carter Wrote: [ -> ]

The point is you wasted everyone's time by doing what you did. No one enjoys a wasted of time, am i not right?

(11-19-2014, 07:19 PM)Stefz. Wrote: [ -> ]it makes your faction look stupid both iRP and OoRP.

It also proves the fact the you guys don't know how to lose. And that's a bad thing.
We've taken a lot of losses before, doesn't really effect us, yet you're all telling us to not survive and succumb to the fact that we're going to die. Sure, I get it, you don't want to waste your time with PvP. You'd just rather shoot us down and be done with it, because frankly, it's relatively easy to do. No no, I understand completely now. We should just fly in a straight line in to your shots. Okay. Sure. We'll not survive, or dodge, or shoot back, we'll just sit there and take it. No problem then.

Moving on, the main post has been updated with some basic guidelines, so if anyone decides to continue posting, read them.

You did? Cause ever since your group showed up around, all you did was troll around, lose one of your guys and rapidly retreat back to Vespucci 'cause scared much. That's just disappointing and people may start avoiding people like you. "Surviving is something a lot better than dying " you say? We all die someday. You can't dodge or retreat from that, but in this case, you get many chances to learn from your mistakes. But you will never be able to learn anything if you keep retreating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15