Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
While the SCRA hasn't encountered you folks yet from what I've heard from others you guys seem solid. Keep it up, talk to folks, create your own RP and you will be a shoe-in for officialdom. :3
As we are getting about ready to request officialdom ourselves,
I´d like to know about any rep issues between the TFG| and T&T/ ?

Your rep states you unfriendly to Junkers, but not hostile.
And allied to Xenos.

From our side we would start with neutral, but we have had no contact so far.
We are none of the *Big Three* , and are hostile to Xenos mainly because of attacks against us and their "no foreign trade" policy.

Here is our own Information & Feedback Thread :
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=117754

Pass a message or state your rep toward us pls,
or discuss it on Skype with me ?

rdring

FynnMcScrap

I don't think we have specific relations with any Junker-based player faction. Our rep-sheet is however hostile, but bear in mind that HF cannot freely attack transports. Under typical scenarios Junkers would likely be ignored or, at most, questioned as to their cargo or intentions. Bear in mind though that HF don't exactly get along with Rogues, Hackers or Outcasts, and do with the Xenos; this is an obvious problem so relations could very easily be strained with Junkers. Right now I wouldn't be overly concerned, but keep in mind that the actions of others could change things. Maybe from a HF point of view; the less enemies the better.

(11-19-2014, 09:10 PM)Technogeist Wrote: [ -> ]lol jousting machine.

Keep in mind it literally requires its entire core to fire all of the weapons at once (:
(11-21-2014, 10:14 AM)Vigilia.Procuratio Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think we have specific relations with any Junker-based player faction. Our rep-sheet is however hostile, but bear in mind that HF cannot freely attack transports. Under typical scenarios Junkers would likely be ignored or, at most, questioned as to their cargo or intentions. ....

Maybe from a HF point of view; the less enemies the better.

Even though we are friendly towards Rogues and hostile towards Xenos, the last post clearly meets our point of view too.
Looking forward to a carefull neutrality then ;-)

While our alliance with the Xenos is an open-for-everyone-to-see agreement, we've been doing what we can do avoid entering open conflict with any Junkers or Junker-affiliated organizations. As long as you don't openly support piracy within the house of Liberty, and we don't catch you doing it, you've got nothing to worry about.
Let me just quickly mention something, since the incident I will be refering to in a moment has to do with posts made in this thread.

Spreading malicious or destructive rumors about a person or his faction as a sort of weaksauce revenge for getting negative feedback on your own project is a very quick way to make a sizable amount of people think very poorly of you as a community member, Vendetta. Not like you have much of a reputation to worry about, considering you are a fairly new member here, but it is still something to consider.

Or in other words: Talk crap, get scrapped.
(11-21-2014, 04:26 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Let me just quickly mention something, since the incident I will be refering to in a moment has to do with posts made in this thread.

Spreading malicious or destructive rumors about a person or his faction as a sort of weaksauce revenge for getting negative feedback on your own project is a very quick way to make a sizable amount of people think very poorly of you as a community member, Vendetta. Not like you have much of a reputation to worry about, considering you are a fairly new member here, but it is still something to consider.

Or in other words: Talk crap, get scrapped.

What exactly are you going on about? Also, I'm not relatively new. Been here since 2011. Now please, keep it on-topic. This is a feedback thread, not a piss-match thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15