Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Idea: Activity in Gallia.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
:S somehow we seem to have gotten to a strange point where by its believed the only reason i dont like gallia and or want it deleted is because of an incident with 75th.

it is apparently pointless to continue the discussion on the tangent we have gone off on because everything I say is being misinterpreted over and over..
I actually like Gallia. I like the lore and everything. It's just...it's so far away from the other main houses. Maybe if it was a bit closer to Liberty, which is by far the most popular part of the Sirius Sector, people would be inclined to go explore it.

I guess it's not that far from Bretonia or Kusari, but it is extremely far from Liberty and Rheinland.

Also, Gallia is hostile to most other factions. If somebody from a Liberty corporation wants to go explore Gallia in their Stork or whatever, they're going to die right away.

When you're in Gallia, you feel way too secluded from the other factions in Sirius.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7