Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crayter Defense Industries @ Sabah Shipyard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[Image: qEol8R.png]

Mr. Larkin,

I am honored by the trust you are showing towards Gateway Shipping. It is a rare and valuable thing in Sirius. After speaking with CEO and numerous executives, we agreed that your offer is a fair one, considering the special situation. I and some others that will help me deliveries shall complete it quick and you will be paid from my personal NeuralNet account when we finish delivering required materials. Of course we will need a list of materials for the job. I am grateful you did not turn down my request Mr. Larkin.

Signed, Robert Stark
Vice President
Gateway Shipping
[Image: 9NMonX5.png]

Good evening Vice President Stark,

Let me apologize in the delay, as you are aware, we don't very often sell our Hydra gunboats to other organizations due to various reasons. But I can hereby inform you of the materials list that will be required to be delivered to Sabah shipyard for the construction of this one vessel.

As we previously informed you, it will cost you 70 000 000 sirius credits as well as all materials delivered for this special delivery for the Hydra-gunboat class vessel. Please send the cash when you get the chance and begin to deliver the materials as soon as you can.

I am now uploading the material list you need to complete right now.

Sincerely,

Director Ryan Larkin

[Image: kkvmHx6.png]
|▫|▫|▫|▫| Incoming Transmission |▫|▫|▫|▫|

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: MEDIUM

[Image: ByHBBZY.png]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Trenton, New York
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Sabah Shipyard
  • »»» Issue: EVO 2B Nyx - Colonial Space Superiority Fighter

To whom it may concern,

I have recently had the pleasure of seeing a Nyx operate, and having been left speechless from both the look of the ship and its capabilities, I find myself hunting high and low for one to call my own. I recently stumbled across this requisitions office on the Neural Net, and wish to inquire if I could purchase a Nyx for myself, if at all possible. I anxiously await your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Nick Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

|▫|▫|▫|▫| Terminating Transmission |▫|▫|▫|▫|
[Image: Engineer.jpg]

Greetings Nick Stenn ,

My name is Dell Atreides , Chief Engineer at CDI. I am for the moment taking care of the Company while mister Larkin is away.

I am pleased that you like our Evo 2b fighter but before we proceed with the selling of this Crayterian product we would need to know your standing in Sirius , especially with those listed as enemies of the Republic.

Please provide that information and we can continue with our deal .

Kind regards ,
Dell Atreides

<<<<<<<<<<<End Transmission>>>>>>>>>>

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

• »»» Location: Trenton, New York
  • »»» Recipient ID: Dell Atreides
  • »»» Issue: EVO 2B Nyx - Colonial Space Superiority Fighter

Mr Atreides,

Thank you for contacting me, I was worried that Sabah was no longer providing outsiders. As for the information requested , I have no problem in sharing that with you. My personal standing in Sirius is fairly good, and I will spare you the details of those relations, and rather tell you about the parts I am sure you are more interested in, my relationships with your enemies. I hold the Junkers, Core and Republic of Kusari in neutral standing, due to work that requires me moving through their ZOI, and I wish to do so unhampered. Further than that, I am opposed to all the enemies of the Crayterian Republic, with the exception of the Auxesians, due to us never having crossed paths before, and the above listed for convenience sake. I hope that this is the answer you were looking for, and I reassure you that the Nyx in question will not be used against, directly or indirectly, the Republic and its allies in any way.

As an addition, I believe I have worked alongside Crayter ships in the Leeds system on at least one occasion in the past.

Yours sincerely,
Nick Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

Resubmitting Transmission

Greetings Nick Stenn ,

Sorry for the delay , was a bit busy on our production line on Pecos. We put that factory to a big strain and decided to enter on "strike" (laughs) but now is once more going on.

The information you had provided seems ok (checking some data pads ) , yes , I think we can make a deal.

Now my good sir , since you are not a Crayter Military or an auxiliary , you have two ways of getting the Nyx Fighter.

One , you need to provide the the materials to replenish the stock. As i said , our production is mainly for the Fleet which is engaged in an war with Gallic. Let me see that requisition form for materials (checks the pads) Ahh yes, here it is. You need quite a few of them.

Fee:
2.500.000 Credits
Materials:
40 units Engine Components; 50 units High Temperature Alloys; 50 units Nano Capacitors; 20 units Optical Chips; 100 units Optronics; 150 units Polymers; 40 units Quantum Multiplexors; 50 units Super Alloy; 150 units Ship Hull Panels; 2 units Nuclear Devices; 20 units Plutonium.

The materials needs to be deposit on our New Hope camp and of course we would need a record of it and the credits , however small , is just the production costs , like manpower , energy invested and so long.

However , there is a second way. And this is only credits. The ship will cost you 6.580.215 Credits , which includes the shipping costs and all that means getting the materials.

Up to you sir , how you want to proceed.

Hope that i was of help to you.

Kind regards ,
Dell Atreides

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

• »»» Location: Omnicron Delta
  • »»» Issue: Nyx Fighter Payment

Mr Atreides,

I was going to opt for delivering the materials needed, however, it seems my hauler has gone on strike. Therefore, I am opting for the second option, and will gladly pay the amount in full. However, when I attempted to find the details of the bank, I could not find any references to it at all. If you would kindly supply the credit recipients details to me, I will finalize our deal.

Yours sincerely,
Nick Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

Greetings Nick Stenn ,

The account is based on the =CR=Treasury and we will await for your wired transfer and also a record.

Kind regards ,
Dell Atreides

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

• »»» Location: Trenton
  • »»» Issue: Nyx Fighter Payment

Mr Atreides,

Alright, cash has been sent, and as requested, here is the Proof of Payment I believe that everything is in order, and all that's left is for you to confirm having received the transfer. Its been a pleasure doing business with you Mr Atreides.

Yours sincerely,
Nick Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17