Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crayter Defense Industries @ Sabah Shipyard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Incoming Transmission

[Image: lcU4zKY.jpg]

Sender: Dajia De'Lacroix
Encryption: Medium
Subject: Nyx Very Heavy Fighter

I just wanted to bring this to the correct office, and make sure that you guys are aware that I am back, and hoping that Crayter Industries will honor an old, but existing contract I made many years ago with you guys.

I once again have acquired a Nyx fighter for my personal use. Please let me know if there is any other paperwork I need to file, other than what I have in the past, and now to make sure this contract is still valid and legit.

Thank you again.

End Transmission

From: Tristan Dornfeld, [currently on] Planet Junyo (Shikoku)
To: Crayter Defense Industries, Sabah Shipyard
Subject: Zoner community interested in purchasing a Celestra-class vessel

Salutations,

I hope this message finds you well. I do not think I had the pleasure to make acquaintance with your institution before, so let me introduce myself. My name is Tristan Dornfeld and, well, after a long and somehow successful corporate career in Rheinland, I am now running a small business consisting of only one transport ship, my trusty Radians, with a Zoner transponder. For her and for yours truly, retirement is nearing...

Anyway, let us focus on the matter at hand. I am sponsoring a Zoner community of three members, currently living on planet Pygar but planning to conduct a spiritual deep-space exploration and research project, for which they need a reliable freighter-class vessel that could receive proper internal equipment for such endeavours. Therefore, the Celestra you manufacture naturally sounded like the best option to serve as their new flying home!

So, would you be kind enough to let us purchase one?

Moreover, do you offer such services as internal design? We would need her to be equipped with a living-room – including enough space to install an altar –, a common bedroom and a bathroom. As you have probably already understood from the nature of this request, luxury is not our main concern on this topic, so internal space can be managed accordingly. If this request was impossible for you to fulfil, would you allow us to ask a third-party contractor to modify the Celestra?

I strongly insist on the fact that this ship is only intended for peaceful activities, and will be equipped with standard defensive civilian weaponry. We also plan to replace the original engine with a Zoner-manufactured one that would be more suited for deep-space travel, provided that you allow our mechanics to do it.

Thank you in advance for your time and feel free to contact me should you need more information.

Faithfully yours,

[Image: 82bpSUn.png]

— Tristan Dornfeld
Owner and Kapitän of the Radians
Corfu Base or Planet Pygar
Omicron Theta
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17