Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty Hunting - Linking Bounties to ZoI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Whatever the limitation is: there needs to be some.

If transports weren't seriously overpowered, the heights and nature of many current bounties would have killed off a lot of factions already.
(02-05-2015, 07:40 PM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]ZOI changes are currently within the list of perks for Official factions, so the best I could say without seeing the specific request and discussing it with the Admins, is it could be possible.
Currently, my understanding with regards houses, is that their influence extends one system beyond House borders. If there were ZOI limitations on bounty's, then I could see that being a realistic boundary for claimable bountys for all but BHG and the hypothetical Mercenary ID.
What do you think?

The more I think about it the more i realize that not much would change, except of course giving more activity to the BHG, which is always good, but still
I mean given this situation, you don't eliminate Sirius wide bounties, but you just limit their collection to 2 IDs. Sirius wide bounties would still exist nonetheless. So what is to be gained except more activity to the BHG and maybe a new ID? (Merc)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6