Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: KFA) || Kyushu Farmers Alliance || Reporting channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3pCPEhs.png]

[Image: dY5tudX.png]

[Image: PzUjHNT.png]

Welcome to the Kyushu Farmers Alliance reporting channel. This channel is only for KFA) members, if you suddenly have found yourself in here without proper access - leave before we find you and punish for breaking our security.

Honorable Farmers, send all your reports to this channel. Anything that is of value to other members of KFA) such as battle reports, spotted hostile forces relocations, suspicious individuals or groups withing Kusari space, established diplomatic connection with an individual or group, suspections of traitors and spies and so on. Bear in mind that this channel is visible to all pilots so if you think you need to talk directly to leadership - contact Ken Geki on private channel.

When reporting about important matters, you are highly recommended to attach guncam images to your reports. Also always introduce yourself before reporting so we dont lurk around trying to find out who you are. Keep reports short but full - meaningless wall of text will slow down work of leadership. If you have any questions - contact any Enforcer available.

[Image: hinata.png]
To: Alliance)
Source: Kagoshima depot, Kyushu

Konnichiwa!

For quite some time, Farmer Alliance was in ruins. Exile of Emperor put quite a mess within Kusari, many farmers ran or joined to Kusari Exiles to fight on bigger grounds. Kishiro gained control of good portion of government and declared us as criminals and threat to own nation. But we shall rise and stand tall, facing enemies of Kusari who now pose themself as friends to our people!

With help of Ken Geki we have gathered strength, recruited more people from Kyushu and armed them. We will establish our trading connections with our true allies and gather material support. I have already started it with offloading some rice to Corsair planet Crete.

There is much to be done, but we have made a first step.

Cordially,
Hikaru Hayashi
Farmers Alliance

[Image: footer.png]
[Image: LQ8Hwpf.png]
Kagoshima Depot, Kyushu system

From the sunny side of Kyushu, KONNICHIWA!!! This is Kouta Mamegara, with the latest report.

Well, latest is not correct... it's the first, and it's 2 days old or so... Anyway.

So, I was like, given this second hand mamoru bomber, and told to get acquainted with it. Went out of Kagoshima for some weapons testing and such stuff. I say it moves well, but the power source could use some modernization. Seemed to me to take too long to power all the systems to proper levels.

During that, I went for a ride on Kyushu system. Saw a passing Hogosha merchant ( HSK-Tangerang ), and only greeted him, as we were going in opposite directions.

[Image: 7YSj8Qms.png]

Saw a navy officer (the good kind of officer? the ones that don't shoot us and help when needed) talking to a skipper of a Kishiro transport ( Kishiro|DokuritsuShi^ ), which was empty. Kishiro-kun was going to get some Nibodinumu or something from the Tau systems or something, and seemed in a hurry. Officer-san was telling him to keep his jets cold.

[Image: S6xhRp1s.png]

I took the opportunity to ask Kishiro-kun to aid on our relief fund for the farmlands on Planet Kyushu, which has suffered some erosion due to bad practices on those few factories them foreigners built nearby the river Tama.

He was "willing" to provide us with 3 Million credits, after which me and the officer-san allowed to go on his way.

[Image: qleugT9s.png]

With nothing more to do there, I returned to Kagoshima with the ship still in flyable condition. Officer-san asked me to pass a message: "get us some rice supplies", he said.

Kouta, report finish!!

Source: Kagoshima depot, Kyushu

Konnichiwa!

I want to make a small report about my recent actions. While being slightly more focused on trading to get our movement proper investments, I havent passed by our goal to fight corrupted Naval Forces who have sold themself to Kishiro. Using something as heavy as Raba proving helpful against smaller targets such as fighters and even bombers. Two Naval officers tried to destroy my ship and inprison me, but the power of my weapons was higher then their wish to capture me.
Attached images

Cordially,
Hikaru Hayashi
Farmers Alliance

Source: Kagoshima Depot, Kyushu

Konnichiwa!

Our movement slow but steady getting bigger and stronger. We now can face Kishiro minions from Navy and survive the fight, we can assist our Corsair allies in Sigmas against mutual enemies, we can do more successful trade to far away locations such as Gaian bases. There is alot more ahead of us, but with our heads risen up and fists ready to strike - we can succeed on our goals and be proud of calling ourselves Farmer Alliance.
Oh, I have also scouted somewhere in Coronado and was able to recieve donation from one trader and had some talk with Colonial, they appear also fight against Gallia. Could we see them as another ally?...
Images

Cordially,
Hikaru Hayashi
Farmers Alliance

[Image: hayashi.png]
Source: Kagoshima Depot, Kyushu

Konnichiwa!

At first I want to make an announcement regarding changes in this transmission. The person you knew as Hayashi Hikaru for past few weeks was a fake. Well, partly. I am Hayashi Yuki. I've been using my brother's name in hope that he finds me this way, but also used fake picture to remain hidden from Kishiro spies, which my brother warned me of. Luckily, it worked and we met in Taus, re-uniting year after he have gone missing because of Gallia's invasion into Taus and his fleet was considered destroyed during this events. Now, he is no longer feels as part of Naval Forces, with all the changes in this once glorious army, nor he wanted to be called "Exile". Me and him now both fly under Farmers Alliance flag and trying to restore what we knew as Kusari, before Kishiro got major power over it. First results of our cooperative work is below.

Mainly we continued on our trading with allies and friends in ranks of Corsairs and Gaians, but also trying to remove enemies from our home by force of financial penalties. Great ammount of artifacts have been delivered to Hogosha base Kabukicho Depot to increase our profits, Corsairs recieved some extra food and drinks from us in return, Gaians provided us materials for shipyards in exchange for what they call "weed". In addition we fined IMG convoy for using Kusari as shortcut to Liberty and one Freelancer ship for doing same. We also met Seirei-san and with his help took down three Golden Chrysanthemum ships in New Tokyo, making our zone clear from Outcasts slaves for some time.
Attached Images

Cordially,
Hayashi Hikaru and Hayashi Yuki
Farmers Alliance

[Image: krQF2bn.png]
Source: Planet Tomioka, Nagano

Kon.

Nagano was attacked by Blood Dragons today. Our glorious defenders from the KNF sent two battlecruisers to combat the threat, which died almost immdiately. Our four bombers managed to sustain them only for a while until they got help from Order snubs. We managed to take down a fighter, a cruiser and a battleship before they overpowered us.

I need a few hours in the medbay and some sake. Had enough of this. Also the goddamn Chrysanthemums enraged us beforehand so I lost my focus a few times.

| | |
(Guncam courtesy of Ronin.)

Cordially,
Seirei Ryu
Farmers Alliance

[Image: xX1SJvO.png]
Source: Shibukawa Depot, Nagano

Kon.

Today I did a minor patrol heading from Hokkaido to Nagano, I've had quite the encounters today.
I met this Sister travelling around in Rishiri, I spoke to her why she is in our space, Apparently she wanted to "Restock", I guess going to Chugoku instead is not an option, what a baka, none the less I have destroyed her vessel and continued to my patrol

I have continued my way to Nagano only to meet up with another Sister, I stopped her and asked her what is she doing in our system. she was ranting all about, when out of the blue this Freelancer showed up saying that the Sister has hired him to kill me, and his reward was her in bed... they stooped so low... anyways I have dealt with the Freelancer and Sister

Cordially,
Yoshimura Kurosaki
Farmers Alliance